Who is this retard?

>comes out of nowhere
>looks like a jew
>preaches about muh white babies yet doesn't have any
All these alt-right girls like Lauren Southern and Lana from RedIce cry about the low white birth rate yet have no kids themselves. Beta orbiters will defend them.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, actions are stronger than words, but if they push people in the right direction, that's all that matters.

Pretty sure Lana had a botched abortion and can't have kids
The other two are fairly young I think (not that they can't have babies but they aren't married or even have real jobs)

Shill thread

Finn-defense squadron in position

Sage activated

Go and keep orbiting your female masters. Don't forget your Patreon subscriptions.

She's defiantly a Jew or italian

Could you make it any more obvious you're leftypol?

How many kids you have? I keep hearing this criticism of women by men with no children themselves. Also, Lana has two kids.

Ah, there were a few hours there where I didn't see any shilling. Guess it's time to go to other Sup Forums.

Men can't have kids, idiot

I am 18 and not European so I could care less for European birthrates

Shes an admitted Kike-streetshitter hybrid.

If they touch BPS I'm gonna be legitimately mad.

I hope no adult male wastes his time watching videos about a girl who could copy material from an online website and re-hash it so beta's donate and make her more popular.

There's legit no reason to watch these political people unless you enjoy re-affirming your own views or you lack women irl.

I seriously hope it's just young kids watching these e-celebs

this has to be shopped oy vey she looks like that

Ree this girl!
REEEEEEEEE

lol

Lauren's Patreon got banned. Which one of you fucks did it?

youtube e-celebs are 90% bullshit, but they serve to show that the right is winning the culture war. These people just parrot what is popular, and while I don't listen to them, it is a positive that they are parroting water down versions of right wing points. Hopefully after idiots listen to these youtubers they will read the classics and then we can become glorious neo-roman empire. Sieg Heil.

Then send your entire bank account to her paypal

All movement waves(such as MAGA) have "Sharks" in them & the "Alternative Media" is controlled to some extent.

[Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

RedPill/BluePill,Matrix/Zion. Always think outside of the Box even when you think you are outside of the box, because more then likely you are still in a box.

I bet you are one ugly ass nigger.

>has no children
Shes like 24 and getting married sometime this year iirc

she is 25% Jew/Indian

records videos having stepped out the shower

earning shitloads of Patreon dosh because vagina

adds nothing of value

probably doesn't read books or do original research

Why do you insist on subtly lying about stuff?

It is. No man is watching that shit, only manchilds

She's already married and she says she is planning on having kids probably when she gets US citizenship.

Are you a shill or just one dumb ass fucker who easily falls for shill disinfo? OP is some variation of nigger. Don't side with them you fumb fucking fuck.

She could literally be half Indian (with a single Indian parent) and still be 60-80 European.

Depends on the ethnicity, Northies have more foreign ancestry then they do native Indian.

Don't ask me why I know this.

she my favourite right wing lady. her eyebrows annoy me tho. she would be much prettier with a different shape brows.

Do you realise that Jews and Indians have copious amounts of European DNA?

I don't care since since Jews are white to me

I'm sick of females adding nothing

They say they are altright which by definition is not egalitarian

Starting a YT channel is a statement of egalitarianism

All these women have the intellects of 14 yr old boys, they're boring

>Starting a YT channel is a statement of egalitarianism

What the fuck does that even mean?

That pic of her as a brunette is actually an edit. Though she looks cute as hell as a brunette. I'll distrust people when they start saying things that are bad for the cause and or discredit it. Southern doesn't do anything to do that and he DNA tests show she's not Jewish, so shill all you want.

one drop rule, this bitch is tainted

>Don't ask me why I know this.
how do you know this?

Oh hi shareblue/CTR shills.

Sage

Nah, I'd draw the line more at around 80-85%. 90% is good enough.

>All these alt-right girls like Lauren Southern and Lana from RedIce cry about the low white birth rate yet have no kids themselves.

They're probably waiting until they're out of their 20s.

No reason to ruin your body while you're still young.

Because they get thousands of dollars a month from betas on patreon.

All they have it recite some half-baked rhetoric about 'preserving the white race' and every cletus on stormfront is blowing in their pants.

>Who is this
I'll take a guess and say that is the next target of your autistic crusade.

She's some fucking lesbian who cucks her husband and bullshits about trad life but doesn' practice what she preaches.

You again.

A reminder that
>SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Your royal family is also part Indian :^)

Dated a half Indian chick who looked full on South European (with a white name and everything) only found out after seeing her last name.

Wife With a Purpose didn't start having kids till 30 and she has 6 now. I stated this already, but Lana and Heinrik or however you spell his name have two kids. Or so I've heard.

Marina Abramovic's daughter.

>No reason to ruin your body while you're still young.
the older a woman is the higher chances of birth defects so if you want healthy babies make sure you have children until 35

Her voice turns my dick into diamonds.

Tara McCarthy admits to being a Jew, she could be genuine, but subversion is likely. It's worth mentioning that she got on (((ADL)))'s list, which could be part of the subversion.
Lauren Southern did not get on the list, because she is of Jewish ancestry and just attracts beta orbiters.
Red Ice girl got on the list, but she can't have kids because she used to be a degenerate. Not a kike.

But they wouldn't have any beta orbiters if they're married or have children. And if they don't have beta orbiters then they don't get that juicy 50k Patreon

look at

Lauren is not Jewish at all and calling Tara a Jew is even more absurd than calling Barack Obama "white"

Indian genes are highly recessive.

Sorry sissy, wrong thread.

Hey marijuana bro, why do you have an apostrophe between beta and its pluralizer 's', but not between video and its pluralizing 's'? It's /betas/. /'s/ is for contractions and possessives, not plurals.

/Doing my bit to clean up pleb grammar one post at a time.

>reddit spacing
>defends ecelebs
>uses a fake flag
Checks out

Tara is a Jew.
That stupid "ok" hand sign is actually pedophile virtue signalling.

Quick rundown on this shill:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/

The absolute state of these leftypol scum is just sad.

Bewbs

??
your pic confirms she is a jew

>any alt-right youtube whore not being a virtue signaler.

who's the top right?

Wtf. My last name is Simonson

I think she's 1/16th Jewish (I think it's 1/16th). And twice that, Indian. She discusses it in some video. She's an ally, whatever her mix, for sure.

Sup Forums needs to shut the fuck up about women pushing our agenda, we need women to subvert the other retarded women.

mazel tov

>Sup Forums needs women
get a load of these beta males

It's a very common Scandinavian surname, nothing Jewish about it. It just means "son of Simon"

Oops made a mistake, didnt know this is a college course website.

I do believe you watch these videos and decided to give a passive aggressive response, due to me hurting your feelings.

the "okay" hand signal is literally "666".

That was a close one

slide thread

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

Recessive because the entire country is bizarrely mixed.

Different states/provinces have different ethnic makeups and the clans/tribes/communities that make up those states are also made up of different ethnicities where you can have two communities living next to each other with two distinct ethnic makeups.

You can't expect normies to go full 1488, you have to make conservatism look cool then we can push the overton window further. Baby steps my nig.

Other girls will watch her, want to be traditional, thus ending degeneracy. Don't punch right you fucking retards

look into allen ginsberg

Millie Weaver

This. Saga copypasta.

>my nig
fuck you stupid kike faggot

Lol you are such a retarded shill, even if you don't know it. Fuck off newfag.

Millie Weaver

This is not saying "my grandparents were Jews". This is saying that a lot of people lost everything in the war, and that Jews had it the worst.

No one in the altright has kids

but supposedly white birthrates are important

The altright has no Idea to turn the clock back on gender dynamics since the altright cannot magically uninvent internet dating or office work for women

No one wants to marry a white woman and pay for her + 3 kids

People on Sup Forums say they want this but words are cheap

It's easier to coast through life and have a defensive, selfish outlook which prioritises your own comfort

>my nig
>newfag

> British royal family is also part Indian

OP is a nigger and so is most others trying to get people to turn on the girls in the alt right. They are doing so exactly for the reasons you say. They are petrified of female right wing role models.

Can't have healthy white children when you're an anemic vegan cunt.

gypsy

Good argument

>I'll just shit on anyone who spreads redpills because they might be 1/32 jewish or not explain everything perfectly

Normies are getting redpilled, that's all that matters. You slip them the JQ after they understand what marxists and progressives are.

>She's probably on Sup Forums right now
Hi, get breeding

>le "shut the fuck up and have white babies" non-argument
the worried merchant

I believe they cover that in what, 4th grade?

>redpills

This, most alt right females I know or have heard of

1. Either refuse to be connected to toxic stuff or Bhangra out with loser guys into toxic stuff. So poor guys waving around Nazi flags is a hardcore admission that you won't be able to afford a big family. These girls do not give a flying fuck how extreme the guy is, just as long as he's anti trans so he won't fuck up their kids. They want a breadwinner more than they want an activist.

2. Or in the cases of famous female alt fighters, they are the alt right equivelant of twitch girl gamers that never accomplish anything in games but still make six figures. They just happen to show tons of cleavage and bend over in front of the camera. And whoops I'm in a towel. It just had to say hi! They are basically just hookers that learned a niche.

nigger she said her grandmother escaped the holocaust. so not only does she had family who was supposedly part of the holohoax, she perpetrates the myth of the holohoax. yeah shes totally /ourgirl/ just like lauren the "kike dike" southern. this altright shilling is just pathetic now. its all jews and zionists. every last one. and its so blatantly obvious i just feel bad for you all.