GREATER ALBANIA INCOMING

reminder to the serbs and greeks that greater albania threat is very much real

once europe is too cucked and self interested to care for balkans, erdogan and rama shall initiate second osman plan hahhahahah

egypt and saudi arabia are already deeply invested in albanian oil, revenue which will be used to support pro muslim pro albanian parties in balkans

hahaha and when russia attempts to defend you europe will cuck itself by attacking them!

do you not see that your precious ""pure"" race is over? we shall push the kosovo "administraive border" north all the way to ""udbina"" (jutbinë) and reclaim our lands under the flag of the eagle and allah swt

hahhaa watch out serbs! 1999 shall be avenged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov_CGNVOwAw
youtube.com/watch?v=XP86k8alH0E
youtu.be/ETWf0l1lVO4
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck the subhumans in Balkans they fuck our Illyria many years ago!
LIKE IF YOU MOTHERCUKERS STUDY ALBANIAN LANGUAGE U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS, OUR LANGUAGE CREATED MANY LANGUAGES AS GERMAN ITALIAN ENGISH LATIN AND MANY MORE FROM 40 PERCENT TO 60 PERCENT AND ALL THE COUNTRY NAMES AFRIKA(africa) AZIA(asia) ITALIA(italy) GERMANIA(germany) POLONIA(Poland) BRITANIA(Brittain) AND ALOT OF NAMES , u dont even know what these names mean in our language u dick heads but we do !! YES WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS U KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THIS PYRAMIDS HAS ILLYRIAN LETTERS ON IT I WAS THERE I SEEN IT MEDIA LIES AND WILL LIE TO U BRAINWASH FUCK HEADS , THE ONLY REASON WHY THESE SLAVICS SERBS RUSSIANS PUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY NOT FROM EUROPE WE USED THEM AS SLAVES BACK IN THE DAYS AND WHEN BIG EARTHQUAKE HAPPEND AFTER CRIST 1 MILION ALBANIANS HAS DIED THATS HOW SERBS BECAME MEMBERS OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY TOOK POWER BECAUS TURKS AND GREEKS WERE AGAINST US ATTACKIN US BURNIN OUR SCHOOLS BURNIN OUR HISTORY TURNIN US TO RELIGION CAMPS BRAINWASHIN OUR KIDS THEY DID SO MUCH SHIT TO FUCKUP OUR HISTORY WE CREATED CRISTIANITY WE ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS CONSTATINE FROM DARDANIA WHICH TODAY IS CALLED KOSOVO THATS WHERE HES FROM THATS THE ONE WHO CREATED CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS IS FROM NORTH ALBANIA AND NOT JERSUALEM .. THE NAME JERUSALEM IN OUR LANGUAGE MEANS JESUS WAS BORN JEZUS' A " LEM U CAN TRANSLATE IF U DONT BELIEVE THEY JUST PUT SOME WORD IN IT TO SWITCH WE USED TO CONQUEROR THE WHOLE EUROPE EVEN ASIA TO EGYPT EVEN SYRIA WHICH THE NAME SYRIA MEANS THE EYE''' PALESTINA MEANS PELAZGET PELASIANS STRAIGHT UP ALBANIAN ORIGINATED NOW TODAY THE WORLD IS MIXED BECAUE THATS WHAT ILLUMINATI WANTED TO HAPPEN IS MIX THE WHOLE WORLD AND FUCKEDUP THE REAL HISTORY, ALL U HATERS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT ALBANIANS U SHOULD BE ASHAMED BECAUSE THATS WHERE UR TRUE BLOOD CAME FROM 10000 THOSUEND YEARS AGO WHICH NOW DAYS U ALL MIXED SPEAKING DIFFERENT LANGUAGES U FAGGITS

Nice b8 m8
We aint getting any bigger and no muslim shill will take over us

Nah, you should have western FYROM, so technically you'll get a little bit bigger

LIKE IF YOU MOTHERCUKERS STUDY ALBANIAN LANGUAGE U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS, OUR LANGUAGE CREATED MANY LANGUAGES AS GERMAN ITALIAN ENGISH LATIN AND MANY MORE FROM 40 PERCENT TO 60 PERCENT AND ALL THE COUNTRY NAMES AFRIKA(africa) AZIA(asia) ITALIA(italy) GERMANIA(germany) POLONIA(Poland) BRITANIA(Brittain) AND ALOT OF NAMES , u dont even know what these names mean in our language u dick heads but we do !! YES WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS U KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THIS PYRAMIDS HAS ILLYRIAN LETTERS ON IT I WAS THERE I SEEN IT MEDIA LIES AND WILL LIE TO U BRAINWASH FUCK HEADS , THE ONLY REASON WHY THESE SLAVICS SERBS RUSSIANS PUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY NOT FROM EUROPE WE USED THEM AS SLAVES BACK IN THE DAYS AND WHEN BIG EARTHQUAKE HAPPEND AFTER CRIST 1 MILION ALBANIANS HAS DIED THATS HOW SERBS BECAME MEMBERS OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY TOOK POWER BECAUS TURKS AND GREEKS WERE AGAINST US ATTACKIN US BURNIN OUR SCHOOLS BURNIN OUR HISTORY TURNIN US TO RELIGION CAMPS BRAINWASHIN OUR KIDS THEY DID SO MUCH SHIT TO FUCKUP OUR HISTORY WE CREATED CRISTIANITY WE ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS CONSTATINE FROM DARDANIA WHICH TODAY IS CALLED KOSOVO THATS WHERE HES FROM THATS THE ONE WHO CREATED CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS IS FROM NORTH ALBANIA AND NOT JERSUALEM .. THE NAME JERUSALEM IN OUR LANGUAGE MEANS JESUS WAS BORN JEZUS' A " LEM U CAN TRANSLATE IF U DONT BELIEVE THEY JUST PUT SOME WORD IN IT TO SWITCH WE USED TO CONQUEROR THE WHOLE EUROPE EVEN ASIA TO EGYPT EVEN SYRIA WHICH THE NAME SYRIA MEANS THE EYE''' PALESTINA MEANS PELAZGET PELASIANS STRAIGHT UP ALBANIAN ORIGINATED NOW TODAY THE WORLD IS MIXED BECAUE THATS WHAT ILLUMINATI WANTED TO HAPPEN IS MIX THE WHOLE WORLD AND FUCKEDUP THE REAL HISTORY, ALL U HATERS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT ALBANIANS U SHOULD BE ASHAMED BECAUSE THATS WHERE UR TRUE BLOOD CAME FROM 10000 THOSUEND YEARS AGO WHICH NOW DAYS U ALL MIXED SPEAKING DIFFERENT LANGUAGES U FAGGITS

Good bait. The only thing albanian cunts have achieved is betray the orthodox faith and convert to kebab like the little pussies they are.
Filthy cunts won't even get Kosovo, which is populated by the same albanian gypsies haha

LIKE IF YOU MOTHERCUKERS STUDY SWEDISH LANGUAGE U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS, OUR LANGUAGE CREATED MANY LANGUAGES AS GERMAN ITALIAN ENGISH LATIN AND MANY MORE FROM 40 PERCENT TO 60 PERCENT AND ALL THE COUNTRY NAMES AFRIKA(africa) AZIA(asia) ITALIA(italy) GERMANIA(germany) POLONIA(Poland) BRITANIA(Brittain) AND ALOT OF NAMES , u dont even know what these names mean in our language u dick heads but we do !! YES WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS U KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THIS PYRAMIDS HAS SWEDISH LETTERS ON IT I WAS THERE I SEEN IT MEDIA LIES AND WILL LIE TO U BRAINWASH FUCK HEADS , THE ONLY REASON WHY THESE NORDS DENMARK FINLAND PUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY NOT FROM EUROPE WE USED THEM AS SLAVES BACK IN THE DAYS AND WHEN BIG EARTHQUAKE HAPPEND AFTER CHRIST 1 MILION SWEDES HAS DIED THATS HOW FINNS BECAME MEMBERS OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY TOOK POWER BECAUSE NORWEGIANS AND POLES WERE AGAINST US ATTACKIN US BURNIN OUR SCHOOLS BURNIN OUR HISTORY TURNIN US TO RELIGION CAMPS BRAINWASHIN OUR KIDS THEY DID SO MUCH SHIT TO FUCKUP OUR HISTORY WE CREATED CRISTIANITY WE ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS CONSTATINE FROM BIRKA WHICH TODAY IS CALLED STOCKHOLM THATS WHERE HES FROM THATS THE ONE WHO CREATED CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS IS FROM NORTH SWEDEN AND NOT JERSUALEM .. THE NAME JERUSALEM IN OUR LANGUAGE MEANS JESUS WAS BORN JEZUS' A " LEM U CAN TRANSLATE IF U DONT BELIEVE THEY JUST PUT SOME WORD IN IT TO SWITCH WE USED TO CONQUEROR THE WHOLE EUROPE EVEN ASIA TO EGYPT EVEN SYRIA WHICH THE NAME SYRIA MEANS THE EYE''' PALESTINA MEANS PELAZGET PELASIANS STRAIGHT UP SWEDEN ORIGINATED NOW TODAY THE WORLD IS MIXED BECAUE THATS WHAT ILLUMINATI WANTED TO HAPPEN IS MIX THE WHOLE WORLD AND FUCKEDUP THE REAL HISTORY, ALL U HATERS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT SWEDES U SHOULD BE ASHAMED BECAUSE THATS WHERE UR TRUE BLOOD CAME FROM 10000 THOSUEND YEARS AGO WHICH NOW DAYS U ALL MIXED SPEAKING DIFFERENT LANGUAGES U FAGGITS

>greater albania incoming

As an Albanian I am highly pleased you took the care to mention exsistence of my country. We have fought against long and hard for our country to be free from ottoman and italy and are many discouraged by the less use of our nation in writing and news. I am in a mostly positive feeling due to your post however you forgot to mention 1 important thing. ALBANIA IS EUROPEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! We are a Muslim country but not like dirty brown neighbor turkey. We are 100% WHITE and DEVELOPED. Our health care is greater than united states and we have money unlike the human garbagelands of africa. The public opinion on my country does not match with how it is. This must be changed and as a proud Albanian I will not let us be irrlevent. We have a history filled with greatness and leaders that could make bitches out of other homosexual european leaders. Make no mistake Albania will rise again and next time you diside too post that statement you will have to deal with the Albanian millitary who will rape your homosexual ass untill you mention Albanias greatness. We are a proud people and will not be forgotten. Let this be a warning to any and all that insult great Albania that they will be dealing with harsh consequences the next time they assume we are dirty brown people who wipe asses with hand. ALBANIA IS EUROPEAN make no mistake about it or you will be sorry.

>albania owning crete
Sorry but the law is that we own niggers like you, not vice versa

Cretan?

Thank you for the great pasta my friend

Stop bullying alboniggers.

Smh, they're the only guys I've seen white knighting for italian women harassed by niggers.

all cretans have albanian blood they are just brainwashed into speaking disgusting greek language

Why is Albany harassing the best slavs?

Are genes stretch all the way north to finland and predate Indo-European genes by over 2000 YEARS! To say that we do not have a claim on a bit of Europe is a gross refusal of historical fact

Do not worry my brother! Us diaspora here are already laying the ground work for a full blown Albanian invasion into Canada, these cucked whites wont know what hit them!

brother we will make this country great by igniting the flame that will lead to a great northern albanian land

Hey man, you're alright

Most of the people here don't want another stupid fucking war for the sake of pointless expansion of borders.

At the end of the day what they want is a nice stable job that puts food on the table and a peaceful environment to raise a family - this goes for both Albanians and Macedonians.

It's just radical elements that inflame the public to fulfil their own political agenda.

Pic related is Albanian super solider with gun in hand and 10' superdick in pant he is ready to destroy slavshit homosex ass. The proud Albanian will once again rise and with help of trump crush cucked European union to create the GIU, (Greater Ilyrian Union). I can here the salty Europeans crying as they see the real whites take over with huge superdick.

War will be nothing, we will win in two days! Anglo cuck gene is no match for Albanian stone hard genes!

You'll only get yourselves killed

Even your own people will turn against the UCK for causing the war that destroys their lives

Why do Albanians joke all the time? Turks are dead serious, Serbs butthurt more often than not.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov_CGNVOwAw

HA! I laugh, albanians are superior to European, you subhuman do you not remeber we have hive mind when go to war??! When skanderbeg go to war he was using hive mind ability with his army that is why we are superior to small cuck European army.

kek

yes brother! anglo cucks will make good servants when our time comes!

Do you not think their is reason why are enemy call us and turk zerg rush?! Ya reason is because we are hive mind when at war! For Albanian we have no death when in war.

1385 keks

Yes even now inferior European trys and thinks he is not servent. HA! Too bad skanderbeg was merciful, he knew what is power could do if he was not careful however now we do not care no more for what world think, world thinks we are joke?!?!? HA no they are joke, the way of skanderbeg will show!

Fuck you ruskie shitfuck! You fight against us because you know of our secret power. Once ruskie is dead are most strong opponent is dead and Albanian can live as master

1385 keks

Remember Chamëria faggot, we killed of 28.000 of you. We can do it again.

oh well
Ave Illyricum

Ha you dare to speak to me?!?! Do you wan some more superdick show you who is master and who is slave? You only won because we were merciful people not anymore we will crush you and shit country you call greq.

Ave

>oh well
>Ave Illyricum
Yes that right now accept you are subhuman slave, so that i can go on to take more rightful Albanian clay.

Lirim & Blerim seem like cool dudes

proxy detected

fucking kys you piece of shit.

saged

Here future slaves because i feel sad that you will have superdick in ass i think it is best i give resource for you to learn the language god made for everyone to need to know. youtube.com/watch?v=XP86k8alH0E

Yes daddy

LOL. UÇK fighter once, a fucking Leaf now.

serious question why do albanians use the double eagle without being christian?

That is gypsy subhuman no albanian can have smalldick like europe subhuman. Janko do you want to see the might of albanian and superdick? Ha i think not.

>ALBANIA IS EUROPEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! We are a Muslim country but not like dirty brown neighbor turkey.

I have to give my hands up to you guys.
You are funny, but only at a distance.

LOL Portuguese now, a future slave to Albanian.

Because it exsists before the ''christian meme'' you dumb nazi larper

Why would you want to be a minority? If you expand your border and end up with Greek and Serbs being the majority in your country. Then it would only be "greater Albania" in name.

But he is pure Illyrian pappy

Yes and turkey shares proud illyrian masterrace genes you are just jealous.

They are funny. But only at a distance. It makes me feel bad for you for having such neighbours...
Well memed Markovic.

I didn't need to see that...

Source? He looks subhuman to me.

Yes see! The subhumans do this they are all perverted and are into homosex. It is not too late for you porto if you marry proud Albanian woman and learn language you can become honorary masterrace Albanian.

Why do you think Albanians descend from Illyrians *OTHER* than that you live where they lived?

Also, aren't you all half Serbian/Greek?
I heard somewhere that in the early XX / late XIX centuries, Albania was only a third Albanian. Is that true?

Look at him pappy
HE IS THE MANIFESTATION OF
WE WUZ ILLYRIANS

>some goat fuckets with literally 0 standing army
>againt the one of the biggest and best army in NATO

I wonder how this will end top kek

because it's a byzantine symbol, and idk why you stole it. this symbol is rightful russian clay

Thanks. I know there are a few Albanian girls that can make me horny, but I want nothing to do with muslims, and a girl being Albanian is a turn off. Never met one, though. I've met blonde blue eyed Turks though, as well as some central asian looking ones...
So, thanks, but no thanks.

NO! You realize we have gypsy slaves right? They fight for us and do wars but they are not masterrace. True Albanian is unmatched fighter and apex predator the warriors you saw in kosova were just gypsy slave fighters, which make laugh cause you lose against us slaves! HAHAHAHa

youtu.be/ETWf0l1lVO4

Yes, great Albania. "GREATER ALBANIA INCOMING" battle song!

Ha you are missing out and will be subhuman!

Apex Illyrian Warriors

Yes and just proves our masterrace has superior taste in war marches.

vid related is average european cuck army youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

Better then cuck army whos lose against gypsy slaves HAHAHAH you make me laugh Radovan

You really think so?

Hahahahah right! You are Arian, Indo-Arian, Indian, gipsy... :P

LOVE AND PEACE from UN where Kosovo is Serbia! :)

I know so, radovan subhumanic.

kden

No we are gods people, not indo-aryan gay. Illyrians are first humans to inhabit Europe.

are those pec implants? they look fake as fuck

Dude, i like your imagination! You smoke some good stuf?

Looks like tat subhuman want 10' superdick to cure his homosex yes? Boy once he is no longer homosex he will make perfect slave in the Olive fields

>greater
When was albania great?

1385 keks

Remember Chamëria faggot, we killed of 28.000 of you. We can do it again.

It is called Hellas Shqiproach, we will annex Avlona and Dyrrachion and burn Tirana to the ground, then split this petty excuse of a country between Hellas and Serbia. Kebab will be removed at last from Northern Epirus.

Yes our gypsy slaves grow best pot. Pot you know is used to connect with god yes?

>When was albania great?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL good one! hahaha

HA! With what?!?!? Once turkey america and albania carve you up you will plead for mercy nope not anymore, with help from god we will take what is our land.

oh yeah, the greater illyrian caliphate lmao

>silicon implants

Do you find them cool?

Its a fucking proxy

Please sven go and fuck ahmed will you? Albanians are gods people and you are the lowest of low viking rat. youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

God like Allah or someone sane like Milosevic kebab remover?

Reminder that Serbshits are genetically no different from Shiptars, merely being the cucked descendents of Shiptars who were BTFO by a few Slavic tribes. You were the people who ruined the Balkans in the first place.
Your so called "Empire" was merely the result of chimping out on the ruins of Byzantium whilst the Turks overran everything in sight. Don't act like you've achieved anything more than the anybody else in your crab-bucket.

>our land
Every clay in Europe is either Italian or Greek
Meds were the first, learn your place f*lth

The only reason your pathetic state exists is because Hellas and Serbia allowed it in 1913, do not expect leniency next time. We will smite you from our lands

ok little turk. relax now.

Ha Poland! You think it is funny to talk to superiors that way?

Reminder that Greece is merely a successful version of Albania. Greeks died out a long time ago.

k Jamal

>daddy
looks like we turned you out from all the assfucking, milo

(((mediterranean))) jahhaahahhaha
it's like when romanians opens bakery and the sign says "EURO BAKERY" cause nobody wants to eat romanian food

k Jamal

>The most extensive study of modern Greeks has been carried by the Greek anthropologist Aris N. Poulianos [10,11]. Poulianos’ study included the collection and study of more than seventy anthropometric measurements from a large sample of thousands of Greeks from different parts of the country. His main conclusions are that both Greeks and their neighboring populations are basically a mixture of Aegeans (a Mediterranean type local to the area) and Epirotics (Dinarics(e)) and are descended from the ancient inhabitants of the lands in which they live. The presence of individuals which approximate the Nordic subrace is minimal, and does not exceed 4-6% even in the most depigmented groups of Greece. More frequent are individuals which approximate the Alpine race of Central Europe. These reach up to 20-30% of some groups and are often blended with more southern racial types. Poulianos’ conclusions of Greek continuity are not simply the wishful thinking of a modern Greek. In a critical review of his book [53], J. Lawrence Angel states that “Poulianos is correct in pointing out ... that there is complete continuity genetically from ancient to modern times.”

>diaspora
Oh please, the Balkan nigger thinks he has the right to speak
I bet you live in Paris and daily frequent with Africans, Blerim

>Nikolaos Xirotiris [37], more recently, surveyed Greek skeletal material and a number of genetical and anthropometrical studies on modern Greeks. His discoveries were that like in antiquity, the Greek terrain which favors isolation, has led to the formation of local types by micro-evolution. He too concludes racial continuity in Greece, not finding traces of any significant alteration of the Greek racial complex, from prehistory, through classical and medieval, to modern times.

>The American anthropologist Roland Dixon studied the funeral masks of Spartans and found them to be Alpine [23]. Italian anthropologist Raffaello Battaglia found the death masks of the Shaft Grave Mycenaeans to represent Dinaric physiognomies [35]. J. Lawrence Angel expressed similar opinions in that he believed that northern intruders in Greece were always of “Dinaroid-Alpine central trend” [19] added to the earlier Mediterranean/Alpine blend. Racial elements were not separate but combined to produce Greek civilization [19]. Finally, a more recent statistical comparison [18] of ancient and modern Greek skulls resulted in the discovery of “a remarkable similarity in craniofacial morphology between modern and ancient Greeks.”

>tfw no albanian qt gf

>Coon [4], based on a sample of 113 Greeks measured in Boston linked the presence of the weak blond component (In conclusion, it is most likely that the minority blonde element in Greece is not necessarily associated with historical migrations. It is also true that the introduction of northern strains to the Greek population in various times from pre-history to recent times may have introduced more blond elements.

>main conclusions are that both Greeks and their neighboring populations
>Greeks and their neighboring populations
>neighboring populations

Turks are fine he is gypsy who is still homosex is all.

How dare you classify my
people as anything even near with serbshit.

Learn history please we have blood routes everywhere and our now expanding in NA as well.

Greeks are still alive and well mate, just like albanians are. The difference is that Hellas us actually a succesful european civilized state, whereas albania isnt

Brother to avoid subhuman classification it is simple learn our language and marry masterrace woman. All is that you have to do.

Brother you are here i have been avidly destroying these subhumans.

The only white Greeks are the Aravanitas wich are related to Albanians they still speak shqip.
The rest are middle-easterners/arabs mix.

>Muh helenic civilisation
Nothing to do with