(literally a meme)
>no hearing protection
(LITERALLY A MEME)
>no sucks
What did you mean by this?

Now this is a role model!

all of them
Their last words
Leiningen-Westerburg Károly: The world will come to understand when it sees the executioner’s work.
Damjanich János: We have defeated death because we were always ready to face it.
Török Ignác: Soon I shall stand before the Highest Judge. My life is just a tiny weight, but I know that I have always served only Him.
Aulich Lajos: I have served and served, always just served. And I will continue to serve with my death. My most beloved Hungarian people and homeland, I know you will understand that service.
Vécsey Károly: God gave me my heart and my soul and they burn to serve my homeland.
Lázár Vilmos: Who is responsible that Hungary suffers such a fate? As the souls of Christ’s followers matured into apostles at the foot of His cross, so the souls of Hungarians must mature into revolutionaries at the foot of the gallows.Dessewffy Arisztid: Yesterday there was a need for heroes, today for martyrs. The homeland demands this service.
Nagy-Sándor József: If I had done nothing in my life, it would now be terrible to think about passing away. I now humbly sink to my knees in front of my God, for He made me a hero, a fine person and a good soldier.
Knézich Károly: How strange it is that Haynau is a Christian, just as I am. Only the devil could shuffle the cards in this way.
Schweidel József: The world of today is Satan’s world, where the gallows is the reward for honor and power is the reward for treason. Only a true Revolution, a new Revolution of Mankind can sweep clean this cursed world.
Kiss Ernő: Oh my God, will the youth of the New Age become a complete man? Glorious saints of the House of Árpád, keep vigil over the young people of Hungary, so that they might give their hearts to Christ and their lives to their mother country.
Láhner György: Christ’s Cross and the gallows are very much alike. Compared to the Lord’s sacrifice, my sacrifice is minute.

truth. This guy is a real hero.

>No SOcks

Ben Garrison is a top quality Role Model.

The epitome of a true American.

*loses war*

This guy.
Fighting at the forfront for applied equality (TM).
Kudos to that one, man

Doctored

Surprised nobody has mentioned Henry Ford yet. Man hated jews and built a car empire that's still one of the biggest in the world today.

jesus, you people are fucking pathetic. this thread is Sup Forums in a nutshell --- a bunch of adults so unhappy, so little in control of their lives that they look around for public figures with whom they can at least minimally identify via their stupidity and retarded low-grade view so they feel like they are doing something while nonetheless being little more than useful idiots. but hey, at least the god emperor is going to build the wall, right?

You type like woman.

SHILL
H
I
L
L

How much are you getting paid bro? I've been considering getting into the business if the price was right.

Hey yall I'm thinking about crowdfunding a pol based start up to counter shareblue, anyone interested?

Save up a few thousand for FUE transplant bro, it's not a sign of insecurity to mold the plastic of your flesh into something great. If you have a kike nose, goblin teeth, pedo hairline etc, fix it. If you're a skeleton, go to the gym. If you're an autist, put yourself in uncomfortable situations and talk to people you're afraid to.

Will to power. Upwards improvement has no end and you will be a shining leader for the white race. Just make sure you don't choose a partner with the exact same features or it will multiply in your children.

Kek

>[triggering intensifies]

youtube.com/watch?v=FfxAUTG61eE

Him and Dave Needle.

He also ran said empire into the ground multiple times

>being this motherfucking retarded...

biggest nigger killer in the world.

Woody

top badass

greatest crypto-ancap in history also

Astronauts, Theodore Roosevelt, Nikola Tesla

very progressive of you, friend. i'm glad that only alphas like you go out of your way to find a man's boots to lick, and that beta cucks like me mistakenly think that is pathetic, is only the result of my being triggered, shariablue, etc.

Lol what the fuck is this retarded shit

Finding inspiration in one's actions is not boot licking.

Nothing wrong with getting into shape and improving social skills. Totally fucking wrong with your first point though. Live with what God gave you.

who were those guys?

Actually did FUE. Expensive, but worth every penny. I will say that FUT will give better results, though.

Too bad he was a fag and a shite general

soundcloud.com/deadbeatteen/when-youre-around

He literally did. Ford nearly went bankrupt during WW2 and Henry Ford was absolutely did not want to replace the Model T when his competition came out with better cars.

Yukio is a prime example of the difference between a homosexual and a faggot.
He wasn't emasculated and he certainly wasn't stupid.
Faggots are both emasculated and stupid.

Why is Ford still here then? Why were they able to buy out so many competitors. Name one other business as old as Ford that has never had any struggles or hardships pls, I'm waiting.

alpha male

Mosley would've been so fucking good for Europe in the postwar period.
Probablly one of my favourite fascist figures throughout history.

Ford only bought out one competitor, Lincoln. FoMoCo exists today because of Henry Ford II, Edsel Ford and Richard McNamara, not because of Henry Ford. Henry Ford was not a good businessman especially compares to Alfred P. Sloan and Walter Chrysler.

Nice digits brother

Forgot to include other companies like Mazda, Volvo and others. But those were all well after Henry Ford ran the company