Only read this thread if you dislike Trump

Hello, Sup Forums. I've been tasked with coming up with good reasons as to why Donald Trump has been a bad president for the United States. I'm not too big an expert on politics and would appreciate your insight.

He's a kike

He has jewish grandchildren

in b4 shills... oh too late

He's trying to force a repeal on Obamacare despite the fact he has no good replacements (unlike what he promised)
Thousands of people would be hurt big time by this if the senate didn't stop him.

Hes deporting your family.

Why is that a bad thing?

Bump

he has sex with a single woman and doesn't rape kids. that's not what a president should be like

this.
#notmypresident #resist

The only people that will be hurt are the freeloading fucktards that get it for free.

Get a job, make some money and THEN see who's hurting big-time.

Healthcare should not cost the same as a HOUSE payment each month.

Is this picture saying they are all controlled by jews or that it's customary for every president to do this?

You have to ask?

I really dislike him for not locking her up yet

Why does that have to be one of his top priorities?

To prove to everyone that NO ONE is above the law.

You delusionals she will publish her book soon and that's about it.
She will NEVER be locked up in your whole life, screencap this murrican mong.
It's pathetic you still think he would do anything like that.
What a failed state of dumbos your country has become. Sad.

Thanks for the contributions

So what exactly do you want him to do?

He clearly hasn't forgotten about it, as people criticize him for saying "BUT HILLARY!" on twitter all the time.

Everyone is on his ass right now over the Russia scandal, and will say he is trying to silence his political opponents like a dictator or divert attention from his problems.

Right now he's apparently having problems with Sessions, so he isn't getting anything done.

And his FBI nominee hasn't been confirmed yet.

So explain again how or why he needs to deal with Hillary RIGHT NOW above everything else. Why can't it just be the cherry on top that he adds later? Is like "Oh yeah.. and Hillary, we've appointed a special prosecutor for her."

Because it's fucking obvious he's never gonna do that and you're delusional to believe otherwise.

>says a man posting from Germany, where the third world goes to rape white women and receive Gibbs & nobody will say a word about it

You have failed your country, white people and most of all yourself

he is too soft

Needs to be harsher on the communists and the people who oppose him.

>Because it's fucking obvious he's never gonna do that

Man you must be fun at parties, then why did you ever have faith he would?

Can you provide examples of what you think he should do?

user its the wailing wall everyone who visits is required to do it, its a custom and means little.
T. Guy who went to isreal for a holiday

So why do stormfaggots like to post that photo when they say he's a jewish puppet?

See:

>stormfaggots

Travel ban not extensive enough. Doesnt keep the country safe enough.

Becouse its all they got hell even Pitin and Assad did that when they visited it.

"This is more work than in my previous life.
I thought it would be easier."

“But in a short period of time I understood everything there was to know about health care.”
"Bornald Q. Flurmpf, yer fired."
A bad actor playing a character he has glimpsed on TV but does not understand.

How?
>signed out of paris accord
>told europe to follow poland's lead
>said bannon isn't going anywhere
>didn't host ramadan dinner
>was completely silent during "pride month"
>stopped backing syrian rebels

So please explain what exactly he does that cancels out those things and makes him a kike.

Wow did I hit a nerve? The way you responded guarantees you are from there.

Where are the pictures?

It doesnt, its just extra funny when people are trying to separate Trump from his base and the only complaint is he hasnt locked up the party OP is hoping we suddenly want to vote for.

Bump

Ice cream taxes are up 2 PERCENT! imPEACHment COMING BLUMPFAL SHUMP!

This, The middle class must take a stand

Do you really think prayer was on Trumps mind?

One of the most dangerous russian mafia boss (in the top 10 on FBI list) and the closest shadow to Putin, saved this man from bankrupcy, which made a big debt. Something that must be paid off, and it actually is. Trump still has a lot of assets and some people know how to take them down in a minute. You have a russian hostage as a president...

"he hurt my feelings"

Sage.

Bump
Seems like I'm not having much luck today, I'll try tomorrow

He stubbornly refuses to start a war in the Middle East. That's un-American #1.

He's also trying to limit immigration. Doesn't he know there's a poem on the Statue of Liberty that says America should have open borders? It's practically the law! That's un-American #2.

>tfw when dailystormer idiots don't vote for trump in 2020 because "muh jewish grandkids!"
>tfw we get kamala harris instead.

I honestly won't even be mad. Ide much prefer trump but the above happening would be funny enough for me desu.