ITS OVER FOR CHINA TOO. CHINA IS BECOMING MORE MULTICULRAL BY IMPORTING MORE MUSLIMS AFRICANS AND TURKS

ITS OVER FOR CHINA TOO. CHINA IS BECOMING MORE MULTICULRAL BY IMPORTING MORE MUSLIMS AFRICANS AND TURKS

theguardian.com/cities/2017/mar/23/welcome-yiwu-china-testing-ground-multicultural-city

doesn't china have enough people

I think this is a good thing. Maybe they'll import so many muslims that they'll blow all the Chinese up.

They are just testing how to subjugate other cultures for when they invade.

You built the wall on the wrong side.

Normally that'd be a problem BUT there are just so darn many of them slanty eyed chinks that it's hardly a drop in the ocean, they're in no danger of giving up their ''culture''

Good. Let them take all the refugees

Who cares chinks have no soul anway

Well yeah. What part of GLOBALism do you not understand?

The part where the Earth is a globe.

Those poor migrant fools. Living in China is choosing to live life on instant death mode.

>east asians are smarter than europeans
>muh iq test

hmm

who the fuck cares about the dystopian shithole that is China. it's Japan importing Poos that worries me

more like China making a strictly controlled turisty "multicultural" zone

this is closer to reality than you'd think

At least they are importing them, if they don't like it just stop importing, not like certain European countries who just open up their border completely.

China will be fine. They're not going to put up with migrant bullshit, mark my words. There will be no liberal hand holding and peace flag waving when an attack happens. They'll be put down like rabid animals. Also, this.

Several African traders, reluctant to go on record, complain of a growing racial tension in Yiwu, particularly towards Muslims. “When we do business in China, they try to cheat us every time,” says one.
Boy are you dumb they cheat on everyone, that's how business work.

The Chinese way keeps all bases covered, so don't worry, they'll probably be eaten if they cannot find steady work

Or run them over with tanks

The article says that city is becoming less multicultural though because Chinese racism is making people want to leave.

"Testing city"

KEK

Yea Chinese tend to hate Muslim and Blacks

You want the big enchilada?

China will genetically manipulate the ethnic population of these societies.

Not only this, they intend to apply specific social and economic pressures in order to test specific outcomes.

China intends to dominate the world. Africa is full of valuable materials, only issue being the Africans themselves.

The middle east is full of valuable materials, the only issue being the native population.

The Chinese authorities will go full steam ahead with these projects.

While the west meddles behind closed doors and within military instillations, China does it in the open.

I am pretty sure these cities will only exist for organ harvesting. It is pretty simple, any migrant who opposes the government and/or breaks a minor law gets sent to prison. Couple days later the inmate's are killed and their organs are harvested. Oh China, you. You're so cheeky.

Chinks and their government are not cucked by virtue signalling and kike interests. If any place is going to become more multicultural then it will be Africa with Chinese. Motherfuckers think colonial European powers were brutal, just wait and see what an unrestricted, absolutist and insanely wealthy government, with the worlds factories, more than a billion people and modern technology at its disposal can do.

Western Europe is dead as competition, forever cucked by empathy. US has terminal illness. Only the slavs/russia seem smart enough to realize this is a game of survival with pragmatism and callousness being key.

God, I hope you're right.

The Uyghur which are the people of Xinjiang west of Tibet, often mass stab people or terror around a bit. Not completely unjustified though.