Why are attractive black women so willing to betray their race?

Why are attractive black women so willing to betray their race?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men-2016-10
archive.is/0QH7l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't blame the nigresses for leaving negros in droves, honestly
Just look at thier domestic abuse/homicide rates, and the down low faggot niggers spreading STDs

thats one huge shemale

Hopes of legitimizing their citizenship with some whiteness.

if they are attractive why would they want to be single mothers instead of getting bleached or riced ?

he's willing to trade his whiteness for the bog chin.

Because white makes right.

Its the same for white women. And Asian women. Actually, wait a second...its the same for all races.

Who cares. Attractive people will fuck who ever they want.

Because we are much more likely to stick around after we knock them up.

Because they know niggas ain't shit

i think her clitoris is big than his dick

>Just look at thier domestic abuse/homicide rates, and the down low faggot niggers spreading STDs
it's not that. it's that whites have higher social status and more money.

fucker is going to hurt his back lifting like that.
Hope he used his knees.

wow
muh white skin where da black wimmin at

you are literally niggers you bunch of hypocrites

Naw. Nigs have treated their woman like garbage going back to the Ottoman empire days, where they sold them off as concubines

Who knows, but Arabs, Persians and Indians would still cuck you.

this is a worthy exception

Eww race mixing is disgusting

They are following their instinct to freshen the gene pool.

thing is though it's one of the rarest fucking coupling. the only thing rarer is asian male + non-asian.

Because they can trade up

It is rare. Most white guys don't want it. Do you know what the white on black rape statistic is in America? None. No really. None. It just.....doesn't happen. Whites don't rape black women. Meaning even the violent pervs are not interested.

because black men can't satisfy them sexually

Does anyone have more of this bird? Perhaps an insta? She's fucking hot

What the fuck is going on at Sup Forums today. This is the second white men/Black women shit.

money

That stat is based on a 2008 survey, that only conducted every few years. Turns out the libs got a bit too salty over its results, and (((they))) will be adjusting it according in this years 2017 survey.

businessinsider.com/stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men-2016-10
Notice they don't ever actually say what the real numbers are, they just try to attack this survey and anyone who points it out as racist.

Archived it
archive.is/0QH7l

Because even low white men are better than top tier blacks. Sure, maybe completely bottom tier white men are shit, but even your mediocre white man poses no threat of HIV, AIDS, rape, any type of abuse, and will almost never leave his kids or divorce you. Their is a reason that black professional league sports players still get into scandals. What should be the upper echelon of people regardless of race still get into trouble regularly for the same shit a hood nigger gets into; it's a nigger.

>black women

i think you might of answered your own question pal?

It's just human sexuality really.

people have a thing called choices.

I don't think it's wrong to find African women attractive, If both people are attractive it will yield an attractive child.

This whole no race-mixing things is silly.

Thicc

Would breed.

>Because even low white men are better than top tier blacks

there's hope for YOU yet fag

your a god amongst men Nordbot.

Because they want someone who will treat them properly and doesn't act like a stupid nigger.

My nigress loves my racist ass. I'm Aspenger's as fuck too and she doesn't even care, because she knows that I won't beat the shit out of her, ask her to let the homeboys run a train on her shit, or bolt at the first sight of a belly bulge.

In return, I get a beautiful woman who cooks/cleans/worships my ugly white ass and makes all of the niggers jealous when they see her with me.

>why she wid da white boi?
>wut he gots datz I dont?
>da fuk is dat shyt mayn

Niggas love having white women until they see a white man with a black woman, and it just fucking hurts them. Like the Jew has been found out hurts them.

Serena Williams is not feminine looking at all 3/10 on the looks

>attractive black women
this is where you lost me

Because women are hypergamous.

>tfw you find the white dress and flowers racist as fuck, but you have to wait until the marriage cant be annulled anymore

there is tons of white women who aren't attractive at all, and they are married and have families.

lollll Aussie abbos are possibly the ugliest race of humans ever

Why is black PUSSY so buttery and warm?

Come on. There are some beauties out there.

have you ever met the average black male? dorky > violent and a bad father

That's a man, baby.

because it takes a very attractive black woman for a white man to actually go after them.

Considering how violent black men are compared to white men do you even have to ask any questions?

ooga booga where da white womenz at?

Its both.

>Why are attractive black women so willing to betray their race?
Because attractive black women are inredibly rare.

Also black men - even seccessful ones - are generally scumbag thugs.

Because men of literally any other race except Australian Abbos will be more intelligent.

And because lighter skins and northern hemisphere (White/East Asian) features are universally considered more attractive.

I have yet to see many attractive aperesses. The only ones have been 80% white with white facial features. But I have found that many of these have sheboon behaviors, so they are still not suitable for mates.

she's pregnant right now you dumbass

>Whitest guy you've ever seen
>Tfw I took a light skinned mulatto girl out to dinner the other night
>All those stares
It's like I'm shitposting in real life, all these (you)s

this is reddit CEO and co-founder with Serena Williams by the way

Because they have options. That's like asking why world class chefs don't eat Taco Bell

I would smash Aunt Jemima.

HHNGHHHHHHHHHH

Black women are stupid, like typical niggers, but they're not so stupid that they want their kids to be full-blooded niggers like themselves.

>All those stares

What restaurant are you going to where people stare at you and your light skinned date? The only people who would stare are pissed off blacks, and why the fuck would you be in a restaurant with a bunch of them?

She is so fucking thicc

That reddit fag is lucky, marrying a woman with a 200 million dollar net worth and thicc perfect booty.

She wanted to go Red Lobster, turns out our local Red Lobster is a haven for blacks.

Probably why she wanted to go there

Yeah sounds like she did this on purpose to rub it in that she's fucking a white boy

I would smash me some of her pancakes, but not her.

That's fine with me desu

Trading upwards

>Tommy calling every white man ugly

He should look his dopey bald ass in the mirror

>Top third on the right