PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE SUN

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Paganism General, Official Discord Group

Code: w68tguT

We discuss paganism, answer questions, and share information, etc
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh (embed)

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

What's your opinion on futurism and is it possible to combine it with paganism besides aesthetics?

>What's your opinion on futurism and is it possible to combine it with paganism besides aesthetics?

I am against industrialization in general. I am going to start my own tribe and focus on being self-sustainable.

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

>I am going to start my own tribe and focus on being self-sustainable.
I'm all for that, but wouldn't technology be make that endeavor more likely to succeed?

No, the goal is to get rid of technology and industrialization. I am completely against the idea of massive cities.

I'm all for decentralization, but you have to admit that that too would be easier achieved with the proper technology.

Deus Vult!! We must secure the relm for greater Israel

Paganism is proto-occultism. It's literally the original, more primitive, beta version of Satanism.

fuck off brainwashed faggot
>I am going to start my own tribe
good for you my man, i plan to go off grid in a few years with my gf and live like varg does. i'm in canada so we have quite a bit of empty crownland up north for sale, going to try to get around 100 acres

The wheel is going to keep turning and time will go on as it will, I’m going to aim for a simpler life but technology will continue to improve and life for those in mega cities will continue to decline fulfillment beyond consuming. It also will continue creating a cosmopolitan society that doesn’t benefit our tribe at all.

>(You)
No that would not be achieved with technology. I did not say decentralization but Industrialization. Industrialization and cities go hand and hand. Plus cities are massive origins of degeneracy especially when they reach a large size. I am not saying all technology, if we can use it, for now, that's fine but if a time when society collapses comes I would be able to sustain myself without it.

Nice, I'm from Toronto myself. A complete industrial waste land which I plan to leave in a few years.

But why not use technology with the outright purpose of benefitting the tribe? What's the point in this voluntary handicap?

As if satanism was the original religion. Then some demon that called himself yahweh wrote a book to enslave humanity

According to them anything that isn't Christian = deception of the devil

Not actual satanism as the fedora tippers represent

Why do we have Varg in the paste? He's a horrible person

Remove those 3 crusifiction nails (ᛏᛏᛏ) fiend

Keep your Jewish scribbles off this thread

It literally says release the beast on the can. Its pretty obviously "satanic" as a marketing scheme

>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg
WTF, she has such soulless eyes. And you also post links of varg the fucking kike.

You go directly into the gas chamber.

t. swissfag

All of you are just atheists compensating with muh paganism

Hope you guys are doing well

If those Midgard Rising boys are here, what's your email address? I know you posted if before but I didn't write it down.

Did pagans ever achieve a renaissance ?

pretty funny considering the peasants in that pic are christcucks