PRO CHOICE BTFO'D

PRO-CHOICERS ABOSLUTELY BTFO'D

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/fetuses-may-be-able-to-distinguish-between-languages.html

>muh abortion debate

I'm more interested in how this affects culture.

BUMP

Abortion is murder

thank you, more people need to see this.
i, as well

>too many people already
>most abortions are from the poor and degenerate
>fetuses too small and undeveloped to feel their death
So we have dumb, poor, cunts killing off their offspring in droves and somehow you guys have an issue. Worst case scenario, heaven is populated with millions of little fetus souls because god wasnt so much of a cunt to judge them pre-birth.

Irrelevant. Freedom of choice doesn't hinge on whether the fetus is alive, or a baby, or a human.

It's about freedom of choice.

Why do we refuse to talk about all these women who have chronic depression due to an abortion?
I suppose even young men as well.

Also disproportionately utilised by minorities, Planned Parenthood was set up for exactly that reason. I do think it's murder, but at the end of the day it's not me who'll be going to hell for it and there are positive benefits

No it isn't, it's about life, causality, and moral responsibility.

Friendly reminder minorities are the biggest users of abortion and only nu/pol/ would seek to stop them from doing so

Maybe to you.

Not to me or the law, though, so your opinion is irrelevant.

oh fuck, imagine popping up in heaven and all you see is like a horizon of black fetuses floating around smacking into each other. shieeet.

unless blacks don't go to heaven, then we won't have to deal with as many

One of my socks has a really extreme pro-choice attitude on abortion; so extreme, that pro-choice people would have to oppose him!

I wasn't aware of the huge support abort has among globalist elites until a few months ago.

A woman in El Salvador had a soldier boyfriend, a few months later after they broke up she gave birth and dumped her baby inside a latrine and rushed to the hospital to get medical attention. Doctors noticed she had just given birth and refuse to attend her until she would tell them where the baby was. When they arrived the baby was already dead. His lungs filled with excrement and filth, were the evidence that he spent his short time in this world desperately crying for help. Woman got prosecuted and sentenced to jail.

Every single newspaper in english has portrayed this case as a "raped teen jailed for aborting in El Salvador!!!!" while NEVER mentioning the baby.

Also about the rape, her lawyer attempted to claim she was raped to get some sympathy from the jury, but there was no evidence of this. Never a police call, demand and when her neighbors were interrogated they all told they were a couple.

What about the per capita rate of abortion?

Compare the abortion rates to how many children each race has on average. If niggers are having 10 kids per family, of course they'll be having more abortions than whites who have 1 or 2 at most.

>It's about freedom of choice
Who's Choice?
Certainly not the baby's choice

Hey, if a fetus wants to speak up, we can hear it out. But it's still inside someone else's body, so that person has the right to evict it.

End of story.

Yes Schlomo, I'm sure Khadija and Taquisha are tired of getting those welfare checks every month.

Lol you're retarded. Laws aren't set in stone and over half the population agrees with me. There's nothing in the constitution that can guarantee abortion is a legal right if the social opinion swings even further (roe v wade can be overturned).
Also, making a moral argument by citing the law is legit the most brainlet thing you can do. Are you retarded, or just a woman?

literally who cares, you americans and your fake culture wars. Whites are on the brink of being a minority in your country and you're arguing over this shit

I'm pro-abortion. I don't think we should force drunks, junkies, trailer trash, and negroes to have kids they don't want and can't raise properly.
Best solution would be a small cash incentive to be sterilised, say $300. Offer 300 bucks to any man or woman willing to come in and have the procedure done. It's too little to appeal to people with jobs but all the drunks and gangbangers would throw themselves at an offer like that.

>There's nothing in the constitution that can guarantee abortion is a legal right
You might want to go back to highschool.

Because actually there is. That's what happens when the supreme court rules on what is an isn't constitutional: it interprets what the constitution says.

By the end of the century your degenerate empire will be over. Until that happen and we can finally be free again, I pray to God to give us the strength to remain loyal and truthful to his word til' the end of times.

Anti abortion is anti white

Kill those niggers in the womb

Abortion is part of capitalism because humans cease to have a meaning.

>I don't think we should force drunks, junkies, trailer trash, and negroes to have kids they don't want
Where do you get this ideas that it's drunks, junkies, trailer trash and negroes the ones who make use of abortion?

>El Salvador
Are you still typing? Why?

Absolutely disgusting. That woman deserves to be in jail. Killing your baby just because it inconveniences you is not okay. I hope she enjoys burning in hell following a lifetime in prison.

>Make conscious decision to have unprotected sex
>Don't want to deal with consequences
>decide to murder your own child
Its their fucking fault. They made the choice, they should have to deal with it. The baby shouldn't be fucking murdered cause it's mom is a slut.

>implying judicial review is constitutional
Get a load of this faggot.

Not enough of them to. Which is why we should be sterilising them instead.
The few who actually do realise they're unfit to raise a kid should definitely not be prevented from terminating.

I don't give two fucks about abortion so long as you pay for it.
I'll be damned if I'm paying for some trailer trash/nigger's abortion.

Lol the argument from the 4th ammendment is dubious and can easily be overturned. It's not nearly as strong as you think it is. There's literaly a debate right now about how the SC could overturn roe v wade you need to keep up. I don't believe it will happen at this time but the fact is its not a strong argument, it's based on a larger ammendment and the interpretation can always change. There is no right to abortion ammendment, SC rulings and laws can change.

>we should be sterilising them instead
And now we are just building castles on the clouds.
Kids are free money, specially in Europe. Do you think they'll simply say no to those juicy monthly gibs for nothing?

You obviously have a hard time understanding English.
I wasn't saying it will happen. I was saying it should.

Besides, if people want an ethnic baby there are plenty of third world countries from which to import it. They don't have to get it from the local slum.

>I'm pro abortion
>We shouldn't force Negroes to have babies they don't want
>Best solution would be a cash incentive to sterilize niggers
And now "If people want an ethnic baby, well they can import one from third world countries".

You're just a delusional retard.

Holy shit, Ousk is that you?

I sure am, buddy. You told me off good.

No

Abortion being wrong was one of the few redpills I gave myself. Once you see just how stupid the pro-abortion people are life gets a little bit easier.

Nvm then but keep on keeping on.