HAPPENING RED ALERT ACTUAL FUCKING HAPPENING

There was just a terrorist attack INSIDE the Israeli embassy in Jordan.

What's fucking serious about this though, is that the Israeli government has imposed a complete order of censorship on the incident, all Israeli media outlets are banned from posting even a single sentence acknowledging anything happened. Something like that hasn't happened since 1984, and in 1984 it was to cover up a massive Mossad/Shin Bet scandal that shook the country. Something dead serious just happened that we don't have the details of yet.

Here's what's known so far from the western MSM:
reuters.com/article/us-jordan-israel-security-idUSKBN1A80SE
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40700467
archive.is/k4A5b for those who prefer archive for the BBC
Just use fucking Google news if you want to see all the Western MSM headlines.

PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR THE HAPPENING Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JudahAriGross/status/889173539349307392
youtube.com/watch?v=zSNbGUBiO9M
haaretz.com/
jpost.com/
jta.org/
reuters.com/article/us-jordan-israel-security-idUSKBN1A80SE
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40700467
archive.is/k4A5b
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/889254112965124097
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4993404,00.html
mobile.twitter.com/Roses_4_Thorns/status/889259952287739904
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit it really isn't on any Hebrew site

FUCK

Bumping for updates

why would they be covering this up? huh....

you got a good point op. bump

Jews jewing themselves

>sandniggers sandnigging

who cares

Bump

Interesting

Nothing is going to come of it.

Wow, this is concerning...but I'm sure it's nothing. And if it is, we should hear it from the news tomorrow.

I'm sleepy, you're sleepy, we're all sleepy.

uh, guys, the streets a#`%${%&`+'${`%&NO CARRIER

Update from Jordanian Twitter.

The injured Israeli just died at hospital, he was a security guard. The other two injured were Jordanian gunmen. Will continue posting updates as they're posted.

And America accidentally killed 16 Afghanistan soldiers in an airstrike.
There's a lot of anti-west sentiment going to come from this.

Now a report that one of the dead Jordanians was a doctor.
@muntaser_buz

>attack on/in Israeli embassy
>Not being shaved in our faces

Yeah, something is totally up.

Because Arabs are gentle snowflakes and we must help them by taking them far, far away from Israel, er, I mean their own countries.

Meanwhile the entire Jewish internet is shitting all over the government for the cover up.

mobile.twitter.com/JudahAriGross/status/889173539349307392

You want to know the truth? The United Arab Emirates from Saudi Arabia to Qatar own shares in major news outlets, such as sky news, fox and CNN.
They are downplaying the event so as to not stir further sentiment against Islam from the west.

Bump

>complete order of censorship

?

idk why noone was covering this yesterday but there was a mass anti israel protest in "London"

youtube.com/watch?v=zSNbGUBiO9M

if I was running a business or HR department, that's what my office would look like.

On Israeli news you tard, the government can't order censorship on foreign media outlets. The issue is that, as OP stated, they basically never censor something domestically if it's headlines on foreign media because it's pointless, every Israeli has internet access. The last time that happened was during the massive scandal in the 80's.

ITS A-

Post some info, who was killed, why, what intl. business is he involved in?

Finally the "Holy" war has come.

So... intentional streisand effect to draw more attention and outrage?

CBS now reporting the Jordanians entered the embassy on the pretext of doing carpentry work.

And yet other outlets are reporting one of the dead men is a doctor.

Hmmmm

This is country 6 of the 7 Countries to topple they've been planning since 9/11.

Only one left is Lebanon.

Quickist way to sort the slutty secretaries from the prudes ;)

haaretz.com/
jpost.com/
jta.org/

Holy shit. It's real. Absolutely no mention of Jordan on any of these sites. WTF?

Search google news. Jordan is mentioned by pretty much every news agency you know, but none of the Jewish ones.

Jews jewing jews? What's going on here?

>HAPPENING RED ALERT ACTUAL FUCKING HAPPENING
>There was just a terrorist attack INSIDE the Israeli embassy in Jordan.

>What's fucking serious about this though, is that the Israeli government has imposed a complete order of censorship on the incident, all Israeli media outlets are banned from posting even a single sentence acknowledging anything happened. Something like that hasn't happened since 1984, and in 1984 it was to cover up a massive Mossad/Shin Bet scandal that shook the country. Something dead serious just happened that we don't have the details of yet.

>Here's what's known so far from the western MSM:
>reuters.com/article/us-jordan-israel-security-idUSKBN1A80SE
>bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40700467
>archive.is/k4A5b for those who prefer archive for the BBC
>Just use fucking Google news if you want to see all the Western MSM headlines.

>PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR THE HAPPENING Sup Forums.

Weird, I've read about it on local (italian) news outlet.
Why would they ban the news? It won't last.

Reverse 9-11

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>UPDATE —Two Jordanian terrorists shot dead after they attacked & injured a high ranking Israeli security offical at the embassy in Amman.
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/889254112965124097

HIGH UP IDF OFFICER GOT KEBABE'D
THIS IS GONNA BE A WAR

Just like the black syrians doctor my cut friend.

Norwegian news:

Update 1:
AFP: One killed at the Israeli embassy in Jordan
There have been reports of an incident at the Israeli embassy in the Jordanian capital of Amman. An unnamed security source tells AFP that an Israeli is wounded and a Jordanian killed.

Update 2:
Another death at the Israeli embassy
Another Jordanian has lost ihis life after a shooting incident at the Israeli Amman embassy in Jordan, reports Sky News. Earlier, one Jordanian was killed and an Israeli wounded.

According to the police, the two Jordanians were at the embassy to perform carpentry work, but the circumstances are unclear.

I doubt it. governments, celebrities and dinosaur media seem to have trouble understanding the streisand effect for some reason

Oh no oh God please now I don't want a war I really fucking dont

Ynetnews had an article but now its 404'd
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4993404,00.html

B-but Jordan and Israel are f-friends, right?

I doubt that's the reason. ((furniture sellers) in a ((residence)) owned by the embassy by embassy personnel.

Its mf black cops shit

Chcked

getsss

Have fun user :^)

Pack your mums bagels for lunch shlomo, Bibi wants your ass to defend the motherland ;)

SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE ALRIGHT DONT GO TO ISRAEL TOMORROW

Ugh. Let me get this over for everyone. Don't thank me, it's a public service.

>Breathes deeply
>Eyes snap open

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD 11 1 1 1 ! 1 1 1 1 1 ! ! @ !!!!! HABENING GET UITN THE THREAD RN
@@!!!!!1111!1!!1!!1 U WONT BELIVEE TDIS HABEN OGMGGGGG HHHHRRRRRNGNHGH I POO MY MPANT TSS TO THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quit posting happenings and then nothing big actually be in development. It's just sandiniggers. fag. Sit and wait, and stop shitting up the board.

Just use your nukes on the other shitskins and then kill yourself.

What the FUCK are you planning

This ISNT FUNNY AHMED IT STOPPED BEING FUNNY THE MOMENT OUR GOVERNMENT TURNED SOVIET ON THE PRESS

Are you Draft ready Hirim?

Bump

FALSE FUCKING FLAG??

More fake news. Nohing to see here.

Shill. Nothing will happen in Israel tomorrow.

fucking autists always get the best digits

So called rebels, mercenary jihadists, are not getting paid anymore and when the black helicopters evacuated their leaders they must have realized they fought and killed for Mossad and Israel.
They are now realizing the only thing that can wash this shame and sin away in front of Allah is blood of the Jews in a martyrdom operation.
Get ready for years long blow back from Mossad's mercenary jihadists biting back at the hand that no longer feeds them.

fuck off stupid cuck....it's fucking real

the goddamn fucking cries of "fake news" when it's shit you don't like just shows how fucking stupid you are

>xdub

Somebody explain the brackets, why do so many Nazis use them? Whats the point?

False Flag confirmed

>Weird I read about it on a local news outlet.
BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIVE IN ISRAEL YOU FUCKING SPAGHETTI EATING ASSBLASTING FEDORA FUCKING WHORE MONGLER

A way to get around filters. Instead of calling somebody a Jew outright, you can go go (((Rosenberg))).

Put me in the screen cap faggot!

TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN EMBASSY SHOULD HAVE BEEN MOVED. HOW DOES HE DO IT?

Lul that's hilarious, literally none of those names correspond even remotely to what the actual guys look like. The people puctured are just random nonames :DD

What filters?

i fucking knew it.
i already had my suspiciouns, this confirms it.
israel are cooking up homicides to make it look like arabs are chimping out

through kek senpai

Why do you think shit's happening for you, juden?

Stop and think a minute, and you'll realise, the other jews don't want their own to believe their lies.

That's why it's only in the west.

The censor that shit for you, because they don't want you knuckledragger jews actually doing something.

They want THE WEST to do something about this.
Hence, western media (owned by globalist jews, with israeli/mossad influence) tells western voters what the problem is, and how we peace-loving freedom havers should vote for to make things right. Then some Western politician sends good western men off to die for you.

So relax jew. To quote your people "It's literally nothing".

Seriously though, what the fuck you gonna do when you stupidly get rid of whites?
We're the best golem you ever had and when you try it with the niggers and slimes, we'll see what happens.

Check'd. user don't worry, I'm sure that Ahmed isn't planning on taking advantage of the reduced CIA presence in Syria to launch a coordinated assault across Israel with Egyptian and Saudi aid. That'd be silly.

Fuck off pussy. Are you ready to lay your life down for the Jewish people or not? I have cousins in the IDF they are excited to mow down some kebabs. Jordan itself will soon be Israeli clay.

Hopefully lots of kike and sandnigger blood will be spilled.

Twitter and other social media. There are very filters on Sup Forums DESU SENPAI.

They probably got the memo too late.
Did anyone manage to archive it? Gonna check in a sec

No one us realizing ITT that this could have to do with Palestine and the recent ban in Jerusalem

c'mon Sup Forums falling for the Jewish tricks again? this is obviously a LARP....

i already know what is happening. israel are cooking up fake killings to start a war/conflict.

remember this: all israel wars since the 60's are initiated by israel.
also jordanian army is weak so its the perfect opportunity

I just heard this on the CBS news on the radio. Guess they got the narrative straightened out.

Clickbait jewish psyop ironically adopted by Sup Forums

I'm okay with this map.

this OP is a lying rat

pics or will not happen

>brackets

Because not all of (((them))) have these.

its time

this, sage goes in options field

Short video from near the embassy, doesn't actually show anything except that Jordanian police have completely blocked the road leading too it.

mobile.twitter.com/Roses_4_Thorns/status/889259952287739904

Go to bed Hans don't think too much, you have to work tomorrow, Israel needs more of your taxmoney in the next months.

checkded user

No it's not you dumbass. Just check the major international news sites. Jordan is a story. Repeat, but check all the Israeli news sites. Absolutely no mention of the story.

This is definitely odd. I doubt it's the beginning of a major happening though. Probably just Mossad shenanigans didn't go neatly to plan...

Shit's odd either way.

wat will happen?

So what, jews are pretty unimportant nowadays, who the fuck cares
Oh wait i see who cares, cucked right wing retards that can't think straight and need to cook up a conspiracy to explain their failure in life.

Fuck off proxy fag. The wars were started by bloodthirsty Arab savages who thought they could finish the Jews off. Instead they got eternally BTFO'd and they have been crying about it ever since.