How will Sup Forums, personally, stop this from happening?

How will Sup Forums, personally, stop this from happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/style/liev-schreiber-took-son-comic-con-dressed-harley-quinn-190522926.html
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/hollywood-star-liev-schrieber-49-10855416
mirror
archive.is/SlLWn
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Some_Girls_Are_Born_To_Lead/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying

THIS

ISN'T

WRONG

rape?

they will never reproduce
resulting in no children, that can't turn gay or transsexual
problem solved

Tell me ONE thing wrong with this picture

ONE

Why will gender nonconforming children not be able to reproduce as adults again?

More gays
More single women

yahoo.com/style/liev-schreiber-took-son-comic-con-dressed-harley-quinn-190522926.html

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/hollywood-star-liev-schrieber-49-10855416

Why is Metro fucking ecstatic about normalizing absolute abhorrent male behavior? What the fuck is Metro anyway, another Daily Mail but for the left?

>How will Sup Forums, personally, stop this from happening?
the question in OP was:
>How will Sup Forums, personally, stop this from happening?
my answer refers to the \Pol\ posters, who will never reproduce.

Archived that for you

>mirror co uk/3am/celebrity-news/hollywood-star-liev-schrieber-49-10855416
archive.is/SlLWn

The faggot is still alive

>her

The white people are alive

Thanks for clarification.

you know that's not correct.
gays have been beaten, murdered, attempted to be reformatted into straight beings, and yet they still keep being born.
the same with trannies, with the recent addition of encouragement from media, they will keep increasing in numbers.
the only solution is finding what causes this near-schizo shit in their brains and treating it with chems till their brain rebalances.

Man that used to be a woman pregnant from woman that used to be a man.jpg

It's a boy

???

>her

>some guys daughter wants to dress up like a comic book character
>Sup Forums flips its shit because it wants girls to follow traditional values and wear dresses

You retards are so pathetic

crossdressing is one of the most redpilled hobbies you can have

>white people

>daughter

>daughter
IT'S A BOY, CHAP!

>daughter

Stalin was right.

found the kike

>women
All of these eyes are empty.

So this is the power of Hollywood...

Unlike his asshole?

would fug desu

>weed

Not surprised.

bro weed lmao

Easy

Start implying fathers who dress their boys as girls are gay pedos into shota. Once their "supportive" behavior is relabeled as pedophilia, it should stop almost immediately.

> some guys daughter
> daughter

Great, now I've got a boner.

Hilariously genius. Makes sense since liberals obsess over their personal image

Good for you, Liev is single

Why stop it? We need more cute boys.

>daughter
I have some news for you

The media is pretending there's nothing wrong here.

yes, but they've only been able to reproduce in the past because they were hiding. If they are allowed to live openly, as terrible as it may be, they will live happy lives together where they will be unable to reproduce.

Me on the right.

You mean Hitler Ivan?

We won't. There are basically two Americas now. The America where this is happening is in the final stages of collapsing in on itself. The other America is doing a little better and still has a chance to recover. The issue is still in doubt, though.

Someone needs to put Shadman out of his misery. Checked his Discord to see how degenerate his group is and he said he wants to draw Liev and the kid "having father and """""son""""" time"

epic

They were asking for it.

I'm fine with little girls dressing as comic book characters. I'm not fine with little girls dressing like sluts.

Y'all memeing or is this real? I can't tell anymore.
Plastic bottles with estrogen was a mistake...

New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

We are especially looking for anyone who's good with photo shop and the like to help us map out suspected trafficking hubs, routes, known industrial shipping routes, and etc;

Again, anyone who knows how to and is willing to make maps to help us out would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

He's Jewish, I'm actually very glad about this

See
>bulge

>implying I'm not working on anti-aging agents right now that will stop the female aging process around their preteen years

The father isn't dragging his son back into the house for a beating.

It's much harder to tell before puberty, I was a twat when I was younger and had long hair, got commonly mistaken for a girl.

Shadman is my man. He's not a great artist, but he's a fucking free artist, and I love freedom.

If everything you /pol fucktards have ever said you really meant, you'd do nothing.

This is someone living their life they way they choose....this is what real, honest FREEDOM is all about.

You don't have to like it...you don't have to agree with it...but here in America we have the freedom to live our lives as we choose....even if you don't agree with it.

No one has to follow your religion....we have the freedom to follow whatever religion we want...or no religion at all should we choose

We have the freedom to love and marry whoever we want...if you don't agree with it

we have the freedom to have an abortion should we choose....even if you don't agree with it

This is the land of the free and the home of brave....not the land of being told how to live

His son wanted to go as Harley Quinn. What's wrong with that?

I thought Sup Forums was libertarian?

He has a really cute daughter.

He literally looks like he is about to cry.

I told you Jews trigger Jews too. They have no humanity.

1) That hot little tart isn't getting railed from all sides

OwO

JUST

>implying

Guy is a hack. Literally stole Hilloli

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Some_Girls_Are_Born_To_Lead/1

T

The kid looks scared and the guy looks disgusted. What the fuck is going on here?

Probably and extra 200k to do it like this and the wife hammered him till he went along.

The shit really goes down like this and its always over want.

What the FUCK are you doing in that discord, degenerate?
This is the nigger calling the nigger black.
Really made me think.

First thing I thought when I saw it was "Shadman is so going to draw that faggot." Good.

my dick can't handle this

blm sucks.

I wish my father had been that supportive of my needs and interests user...

Look at his older sons body language

And that is a bad thing because?

Why does it bother you?

He does seem to put falic things near his mouth. Maybe he is pretending it's like a microphone? How old are these kids anyhow?

Not all of us are faggots you know.

No kid ever asked to be drawn sucking dick.

>daughter

How many times do i have to reply to this fucking bait

She's dressed kind of slutty for her age but she looks really cute in this picture. I don't see what the problem is.

Why does Sup Forums have to over-react to everything?

I don't see a problem with it. The age for hormones should be lowered IMO.

>she

STOP IT

gain, dum-dum.

>lowered

Kids shouldn't consent to shit they could later regret.

Retard, the brain is fully functional by 10 years.

I wish I could go back in time to the top of this thread when I though this was just some cuck dad and his slightly too whorishly dressed daughter.

she's not sucking his dick

Jesus fucking chris nu-Sup Forums...he is literally the son of a Jewish communist, we should be on twitter congratulating him on his progressiveness, and effectively removing his genetics from the genepool.

We should be getting him to double down and start his little offspring on HRT.

DEFEND THIS!

>she

Fuck off already.

You won't. It's none of your business, and there's nothing you could do about it besides. You guys are a bunch of parochial, socially inept losers who can barely carry a microwaved hot pocket from the kitchen to your bedroom without running out of breath. You ain't stopping shit.

stop being a bigot
if jeb's daughter whats to dress up as the green goblin then that's none of you damn business