Will there ever be peace in the Balkans...

Will there ever be peace in the Balkans? I know ethnic tensions are always high in the region being a Bosniak but do you see ever see it being quelled perhaps with the younger generations? Or do you see another serb chimpout in the near future?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there is now

You know what we have to do...

Death to Bosnia
Tupac is alive in Serbia
He makes music for Serbians, not Bosnians

the kebab meme is funny but what the Serbs did to their fellow Balkans was pretty atrocious. There's ways to wage war but what they did was just unnecessary. But I'm a Bosniak so I guess I'm the kebab

I don't fuck with that nigga anyway. Biggie was always better, Tupac deserved to get dicked down by those crips

bumping

>being a bosniak
Great, a made up ethnicity based exclusively around a religion.

I didn't create the ethnicity sperg. That's just what I am identified as if I were to live in the balkans once more

Only solution. IF YOU MOTHERCUKERS STUDY ALBANIAN LANGUAGE U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS, OUR LANGUAGE CREATED MANY LANGUAGES AS GERMAN ITALIAN ENGISH LATIN AND MANY MORE FROM 40 PERCENT TO 60 PERCENT AND ALL THE COUNTRY NAMES AFRIKA(africa) AZIA(asia) ITALIA(italy) GERMANIA(germany) POLONIA(Poland) BRITANIA(Brittain) AND ALOT OF NAMES , u dont even know what these names mean in our language u dick heads but we do !! YES WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS U KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THIS PYRAMIDS HAS ILLYRIAN LETTERS ON IT I WAS THERE I SEEN IT MEDIA LIES AND WILL LIE TO U BRAINWASH FUCK HEADS , THE ONLY REASON WHY THESE SLAVICS SERBS RUSSIANS PUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY NOT FROM EUROPE WE USED THEM AS SLAVES BACK IN THE DAYS AND WHEN BIG EARTHQUAKE HAPPEND AFTER CRIST 1 MILION ALBANIANS HAS DIED THATS HOW SERBS BECAME MEMBERS OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY TOOK POWER BECAUS TURKS AND GREEKS WERE AGAINST US ATTACKIN US BURNIN OUR SCHOOLS BURNIN OUR HISTORY TURNIN US TO RELIGION CAMPS BRAINWASHIN OUR KIDS THEY DID SO MUCH SHIT TO FUCKUP OUR HISTORY WE CREATED CRISTIANITY WE ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS CONSTATINE FROM DARDANIA WHICH TODAY IS CALLED KOSOVO THATS WHERE HES FROM THATS THE ONE WHO CREATED CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS IS FROM NORTH ALBANIA AND NOT JERSUALEM .. THE NAME JERUSALEM IN OUR LANGUAGE MEANS JESUS WAS BORN JEZUS' A " LEM U CAN TRANSLATE IF U DONT BELIEVE THEY JUST PUT SOME WORD IN IT TO SWITCH WE USED TO CONQUEROR THE WHOLE EUROPE EVEN ASIA TO EGYPT EVEN SYRIA WHICH THE NAME SYRIA MEANS THE EYE''' PALESTINA MEANS PELAZGET PELASIANS STRAIGHT UP ALBANIAN ORIGINATED NOW TODAY THE WORLD IS MIXED BECAUE THATS WHAT ILLUMINATI WANTED TO HAPPEN IS MIX THE WHOLE WORLD AND FUCKEDUP THE REAL HISTORY, ALL U HATERS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT ALBANIANS U SHOULD BE ASHAMED BECAUSE THATS WHERE UR TRUE BLOOD CAME FROM 10000 THOSUEND YEARS AGO WHICH NOW DAYS U ALL MIXED SPEAKING DIFFERENT LANGUAGES U FAGGITS

WE

WUZ

KANGS!

No peace on this ride

>I am a Bosniak
>Serbs were the bad guys

Kys subhuman rat

no you.

this

lmfao

Oh yea the guys who ethnically cleansed their brothers and chimped out on the whole Balkans are definitely the good guys, fuckin clown

>Oy vey ya the goyim who ethnically cleansed their brothers and chimped out on the whole Balkans are definitely the good guys, fuckin clown

t. Balkan Kike diaspora

>Implying those same brothers didn't ethnically cleanse them multiple times before that.

Religion is a massive part of what constitutes an ethnicity. Bosniak culture is basically its own thing now- and has been for five hundred years - even if they're just a muslim offshoot off of croats.

He made music for cuck nigger trash

t.Shiptar diaspora who was born post-war to some hippy Yugoslavian loving boomers

There'd be peace if NATO didn't fuck things up

Speak English or die

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil

NOOIT!

GA JEZELF NEUKEN JIJ AMERIKAANSE VARKEN!

Kek, fucking nigger.

if the economy improves maybe

It will never improove,this thread is a proof.
Instead of discussing current politics/economy they are all making a shitstorm about LMAO MUH KEBABZ MUH SERBIAN CLAY REMUV GEBAB.They are all fucking 10 year old kids who haven't even lived through the war