Waco & Occultism (Calling all Occultists)

Same poster as previous thread.

Other user posted:

>wow, April 19th is an occult holiday, burnt offering is required

I watched over 2 hours of info about Waco and I came across this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA&t=84m0s

At the same time they were burning the Waco to the ground, Bill Clinton was in DC making a speech in memory of the HOLOCAUST.

>"Dedicated to the people tortured and murdered by the Nazis in Germany. It is ESPECIALLY IRONIC that the Branch Davidians were attacked the Same Day, 50 years later that the Nazis attacked the Warsaw ghetto in Germany."

>"And it was 50 years, TO THE DAY, after the Nazis burnt the Warsaw Ghetto that Mount Carmel was burned to the ground."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
inetres.com/gp/military/cv/eng/M728.html
youtu.be/KjYEnCSHl78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi
libertytothecaptives.net/ritual_calendar.html
youtu.be/s_BJQAE_IMU
discord.me/
hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=1993&v=1&month=x&yt=G&nx=on&vis=on&c=off&maj=on&min=on&mod=on
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepwater_Horizon_oil_spill
nypress.com/hillarys-holocaustis-waco-investigator-onto-something-or-off-his-rocker/
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures
themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/robert-mueller-the-old-fixer-is-back-in-town/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Skip ahead to Bill Clintons Speech at the Holocaust Ceremony at 1:25:00

Does anyone recognize any of these Jews?

All occult shit aside, this was a massive happening. Check out 'Waco: a new revelation'. It was put together with help of retired law enforcement involved in the case. A lot of these other videos are misinformation to muddy the waters surrounding the events that took place at mt. Carmel.

Here's a link.

youtu.be/Xr9pQ1pIbiU

What I find most frustrating is that a made for TV movie came out that shaped public opinion on this event. It was rushed through and aired in only three months and aired one month after the fire. I remember that movie when I was a kid and thought that it was how the whole thing went down. Embarrassing.

i got to hand it to you OP. i don't know anything about this being connected to occultism, but it does make sense considering what i've learned about our rulers and their fucked up after hours extra curricular activities. so one way or the other, bravo for the interesting thread.

one way or the other, WACO was perpetrated by the government. they burnt the branch dividian compound to the ground and all of the innocent women and children inside of it using a bradley tank fitted with a flamethrower. i posted this video in your last thread, i'll do it here too

youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY

knowing that this is official video, there's really not much left to be said about whether or not the government did it and then tried to frame koresh for it.

back in the 90's everyone knew it. events like this one and ruby ridge really led to the rise of "the militia movement" in the united states, which was the movement that alex jones originally grew out of and how he got his start essentially. you could talk about something like this right out in the open and "normies" would nod their head and say "yeah of course the fucking government burnt them down".

in the post 9/11 world though everybody basically trusted government and tried not to remember events like this because suddenly big brother was everyones friend. thus you have the rise of leftism and liberalism in the united states (if you love big government, you're going to go left-wing naturally)

Alright, I have a flight tomorrow. Maybe I'll watch it then. Thanks.

I don't know shit about Occultism, but if the other user said that Waco was on an important day that coincides with Warsaw, then that's nuts.

What happened on April 19th, 1943? Or are the Jews gloating about their crimes in Poland against the Germans?

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

It wasn't a Bradley, it was a CEV.

lol well ok sue me, mr weaponized autism over here.

what do you think of ruby ridge? were vickie and sam weaver an illuminati sacrifice too? i ask because you seem like an autistic well of knowledge that i am willing to drink from

for those not familiar with RR - > en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

All I remember from my childhood was that it was a cult leader that went crazy. I don't remember much else, but even that was bs.

They touched on the made for TV propaganda doc in the video I watched. They said the Davidians fired so many rounds through the front door that it buckled outward.

>There's clear footage of the door open and inward. Kikes.

Well, it's a matter of accuracy against disinformation. The flash you see that they called "jet exhaust" was fired from a short barreled main gun on the turret. It's actually capable of firing delayed munitions that can be blown when the vehicle moves out of range. It's a mine clearing vehicle, senpai.

inetres.com/gp/military/cv/eng/M728.html

For autistic posterity.

weaponized

i'm torn between a genuine respect for your investigative attention to detail and......you know........general annoyance toward autists. i really don't know how to feel here.

seriously you didn't answer though. do you think ruby ridge was a similar instance?

The M728 CEV was a combat engineer vehicle that saw action in desert storm. Timothy McVeigh was a combat engineer that saw action in desert storm. He sites the events at Waco as a primary motivator in the Oklahoma City bombing.
He would have undoubtedly seen the news reports on the application of this vehicle with all of the disinformation associated with it. Now that's weaponized autism.

No. I don't believe they were occult sacrifices.

This was a very interesting video and totally changed my mind on the whole event. People look at me like I'm nuts when I attempt to defend the Branch Davidians. Of course if he was diddling those kids I'm not ok with that at all but I'm not convinced that he was.

yeah it's a novel idea. i've never heard of the two being connected, personally. what i do know is that between waco and ruby ridge, art bell, the xfiles and the whole culture of the 90s people were so inherently distrustful of government, and for good reason. it's pretty obvious there was foul play at waco and ruby ridge too.

after 9/11 though......total 180 on the culture. all of the sudden everyone wanted to run to government and have them solve all of their problems. we went overnight from everyone saying "government is out to get us and we need to be wary of it" to "government is the answer to all of life's problems"! and it was so bad that after 9/11 you were branded a pariah and a disgusting human for even discussing "conspiracy theories" or any of the wrongdoings of the government for a very, very long time, until just recently when populism went on the rise again. i'm glad populism exists now, it's like our society slowly regaining a part of its soul that it's missed for so long, even if it's not 100% as libertarian as a movement that i wish it was

youtu.be/KjYEnCSHl78 This one is long but also good

Nice dijitz

Shooter at Waco was also the shooter involved in Ruby Ridge!

>Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi (born June 9, 1954) is the American FBI agent who shot Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge in 1992. An FBI HRT sniper and former US Army officer, he was involved in controversial deployments during the 1992 Ruby Ridge standoff and 1993 Waco siege. In 1997, Horiuchi was charged with manslaughter for the death of Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge, but the charges were later dropped.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi

I have seen this before. Definitely some bullshit going on there. Media made Koresh look like a madman. And the crazy shit with the feds shooting themselves, tanks and bulldozers covering up and burning people? Insane!

yet the sad part is people don't even bat an eye these days. Innocent people died over some rumors basically. I am old and live in NM so I remember.

holy shit bro. you just blew my fucking mind, i won't mind telling you

Bump for interest

There were also Delta Force soldiers at Mt. Carmel assigned as "observers". Docs released say 3, but it came to light at the hearing that as many as 10 were on the scene during the end of the siege.

Conspiracy videos will point out that the fire started in the bunker, as video shows smoke rising from it early in the day. This is actually CS gas they used on children prior to penitrating the ceiling with a shape charge.

>Ruby Ridge dates: Aug 21, 1992 – Aug 31, 1992

Aug. 24 ~ ST. BARTHOLOMEW
(Unknown [Sacrifice] at this time)

BUMP

christ this is why i love Sup Forums. alright, i've decided to have admiration for your autism sir, not be annoyed by it. thanks for the info man

name of movie? info on who made it?

the first major happening in my life that I can remember

Damn son where'd you find this

Image of the roof after the fire. They said the explosion was a propane tank, which seems logical. But that doesn't take into account this hole, especially given that the tank was off to the side.

Wait one.

digits of hope that something similar to the independence of the the 90s could rise again

youtu.be/s_BJQAE_IMU

Be advised, don't watch this until you watch this.

youtu.be/Xr9pQ1pIbiU

The second link has interviews with the actual investigators and members of the church. Watch them in succession and you will RAGE.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discord.me/ - mooncentral (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a race war!!

Sieg Heil!!

So are any of these Jews at Clintons speech important or just randos?

This one is curious. Note that the door is gone.

>April 19th is an occult holiday, burnt offering is required
What is the holiday?

I'm certainly no expert on Occultism, but I found this. Google: Occult Calendar April 19

>April 19 – May 1 is a very important time period to Satanist, Lucifer Followers and the Illuminate. Blood Sacrifice to the Beast Moloch begins a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19th, especially children and women or just plain innocent victims that many just consider collateral damage.

>April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire, the fire god, Baal, or Moloch/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan-Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding a (Fire sacrifice) with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days of the year to Satanist and others, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day throughout history.

>i don't know anything about this being connected to occultism

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire, the fire god, Baal, or Moloch/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan-Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding a (Fire sacrifice) with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days of the year to Satanist and others, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day throughout history.

Some of the very important historic dates that were staged according to this blood sacrifice day are:

April 19, 1775—Battle of Lexington & Concord, which made the Masonic-led Revolutionary War inevitable.
April 19, 1904—The Great Fire of Toronto.
April 18, 1906—The San Francisco Earthquake Fire.
April 19, 1936—In the biggest show of military strength since World War 1 Germany pays homage to Hitler with a show of 300 tanks.
April 19, 1943—After trapping the last Jewish Resistance Fighters in a storm drain in Warsaw, and holding them for several days, Nazi Storm Troopers began to pour fire into each end of the storm drain, using flame-throwers. They continued pouring the fire into the drain until all fighters were dead. Blood sacrifice brought about by a fiery conflagration.
April 20, 1983—2 cars packed with high explosives blew up in Baghdad today killing and injuring a large number of people.
April 20, 1984—The Good Friday Massacre, an extremely violent ice hockey playoff game, is played in Montreal, Canada.
April 20, 1985—20 April 1985 – ATF raid on The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord compound in northern Arkansas.
April 19, 1993—50 years later after of the 1943 Warsaw, to the day, government troops, tanks, and other military equipment stormed the compound of David Koresh and his followers at Waco, Texas. Certainly, this operation fulfilled the basic requirements for a human sacrifice: trauma, fire, and young sacrificial victims.

Here you go my dude.

hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=1993&v=1&month=x&yt=G&nx=on&vis=on&c=off&maj=on&min=on&mod=on

April 19, 1995—Oklahoma City bombing—Once again fire and death on this day.
April 20, 1998—German terrorist group Red Army Faction announces their dissolution after 28 years.
April 20, 1999—The Columbine High School Massacre.
April 19, 2005—Joseph Alois Ratzinger elected as Pope Benedict XVI.
April 20, 2007—Johnson Space Center shooting and incident of hostages in Building 44.
April 20, 2008—Benedict XVI has visited Ground Zero in New York, the scene of the 11 September 2001 attacks on Twin Towers.
April 19, 2010—In Canada over 400 hundred of straw bales caught on fire and blazed out of control.
April 19, 2010—Iceland’s Volcanic Ash Grounds all Airlines in Northern Europe while NATO conducts the largest military exercise of the Year.
April 20, 2010—The Gulf Oil Fire.
April 20, 1889 The Birthday of Adolf Hitler
April 21 1926 Birthday of Queen Elizabeth II

shitler born

also gulf oil disaster

They gassed goy children in Waco.

Shitposter.

The ATF needed something to justify its budget.

moloch at it again
they celebrated safety that day
Macondo blowout) began on April 20, 2010, in the Gulf of Mexico on the BP-operated Macondo Prospect. Killing eleven people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepwater_Horizon_oil_spill

>What happened on April 19th, 1943? Or are the Jews gloating about their crimes in Poland against the Germans?

when you say jews you need to remember this nonsense about the brotherhood of the snake, it goes like this, two groups of manipulators stealing everything, murdering everyone, accusing each other of black magic

nazis and jews go hand in hand, they are the same, you can even recognize it in the name they give themselves, AshkeNAZI

it's the same cult, superiority complex, murder everyone who doesn't obey, same as the pope, who by the way was perfectly fine with the nazis, funniest shit I've found recently is that the most racist popes and jesuits were Polish

>were vickie and sam weaver an illuminati sacrifice too?

no you can check by the date and the astrological influences of the day, also if the event has a symbol associated with it like 9/11 is associated with the image of the 2 broken towers having been crafted at the exact moment of a dual grand trine and grand cross

interesting shit to see obvious occult ritual in the news

>The ATF needed something to justify its budget.

the ATF had plenty to do just keeping the other agencies compliant with the law

>be me
>milfag
>TDY staff work
>Delta legend run the shop
>Binder on his bookshelf
>Label on the binder spine
>"The Truth Behind Waco"
>Empty binder

To things happened at Waco that were very important from their perspective.

>3 of Bill Clintons campaign bodyguards died by friendly fire.

It's possible that they used the entire thing to dispose of 3 of Clintons bodyguards. Probably because they saw something they shouldn't have.

But I think they were multitasking and all of it is relevant. Not only did they kill women and children as "burnt offering", but 3 of their own people as well.. TO MOLOCH.

>Maybe the bodyguards traveled with Bill Clinton to Epsteins Island and saw too much?

We know he was a big Moloch fan too.

don't forget it happened again during Clinton's presidency, Oklahoma happens on the same day and I do not believe at all that McVeigh acted alone

>AshkeNAZI
Lying kike. Ash KENITE zim
Serpent Seed

Holy fucking shit..........

nazis were funded by elite jews, it's no secret they were borrowing money from Brown Brothers Harriman and the Warburgs,

they all act together the entire oppressor victim scam is the same routine they always pull

thousands of years they been playing both ends against the middle,

but yeah serpent seed, makes sense to me carry on

The 3 clinton guards that were killed were the 3 who went in through the window.

There's a conspiracy about the agent outside killing them with a grenade before attempting to enter. This is BS. He was most likely screening his entrance to back the other agents. Plus there was no explosion.

>Plus there was no explosion.

there is video of fire entering the building from outside the building

also that shit about burying those guys in the front yard and driving the tank over the graves is fucked up

Jews=Nazis bullkshit false equivalence. Bolshevik Jews were financed by your 'elite' Jews, not the Nationalists.

AskeNAZI my ass.

I'm referring to the initial raid when these 3 agents were killed.

>Bolshevik Jews were financed by your 'elite' Jews, not the Nationalists.

so Hitler didn't get any money from Brown Brothers Harriman where Prescott Bush was chief officer over his account in the US? because the criminal record says Prescott Bush was tried for trading with the enemy and convicted for helping to support the nazis, many jewish banks were just as guilty, they all wanted money and to wipe away any vocal critics of the formation of the state of Israel in the jewish community which at that time was much larger and full of jews who would oppose creating a state of Israel the way they did

yes Bolsheviks were funded by the same people, every fucking contest on the planet by then is funded on both sides by the same cast of characters, these same scumbags who made all the money from the opium wars and the slave trade, both the African slave trade to the Americas and the Slavic slave trade to Arabia

>giant big ass fuck up by the gov
>probably directly linked to clinton
>try to cover up
>pol thinks is some fire sacrifice for the gigajew is shekeltown

HOLY SHIT

On Sept. 1, in another surprising move, Reno sent federal marshals into FBI headquarters to impound Waco documents the agency had been withholding. A week later, she appointed John Danforth, the former Republican senator from Missouri, to conduct an independent investigation of the agency's actions in 1993.

Now, six months later, embroiled in that investigation, reopened congressional probes and a multimillion-dollar wrongful death suit brought by surviving Branch Davidians, the government is being asked to admit more?much more. McNulty's new film asserts that in addition to Texas Rangers, FBI and ATF officers, the siege of Waco may have been carried out by a U.S. Army assault team. That some of this team may have shot down civilians trying to flee the conflagration inside, and set explosive charges that massacred others.

And that the trail of evidence for this operation leads, as McNulty puts it, "from the fields of Waco" through the FBI to the Justice Dept., from there to Vince Foster in the White House?and from him to First Lady Hillary Clinton, unofficially a candidate for the U.S. Senate in New York state.

And there it stops cold.

nypress.com/hillarys-holocaustis-waco-investigator-onto-something-or-off-his-rocker/

You ever stop to think that maybe your tinfoil yamaka is on too tight there schlomo?

The occultism and conspiracy flooding on this subject is by design, goy. It turns off the normies and they can feed them something more easy to digest.

>I'm referring to the initial raid when these 3 agents were killed.

yeah we heard that they were wacked on the roof and they blamed it on the Davidians who may have been under orders from CIA, Koresh was a CIA asset recruited by Mossad after they discovered him in an asylum in Israel

If Koresh had wanted to he could have leveled every agent outside that compound with the military grade weapons he had

dude you need to quit with the jew shit, my ancestor fought under the command of George Washington, you know what that means? I'm not jewish

but if you want to talk nazi I am a good person to talk to as I was at a wedding with Himmler's grandson and we got to chat a lot about Hitler

This, and the military needed an excuse to try their hand at combat ops on US soil. Waco was the fed's litmus test for how far they could push and use an insane amount of force against civilians and apparently as long as you use it against an "evil cult" you can bring tanks onto people's fucking private property.

>as long as you use it against an "evil cult" you can bring tanks onto people's fucking private property.

or as long as you are looking for a terrorist bomber apparently looking at you Boston you fucking cucks

It was illegal to use combat ops on US soil back then. Obama changed that and kept it really quiet. They could do this again and it would be completely legal this time.

What the fuck the first guy in the pic is first president of Croatia.

He was pretty based, wrote multiple books on how holoshit was a lie.

I don't know about the mossad agent angle, but the agents outside were definitely lighting that building up.

It was the longest "gun fight" in law enforcement history. Conducted mostly by lighting up a building full of unarmed civilians.

I think its completely possible that the over watch shot them through the exterior wall, though. Or friendly fire from agents sperging out on the ground even.

>it would be completely legal this time.

not constitutionally legal though

Wasn't aware of that. Did he do that via executive order or something? I recall one being signed and people thinking it applied to US citizens but instead was in regard to conflict zones outside US. If I'm wrong, set my ass straight please.

well it's very suspicious that the only agents to die all worked together on a previous sensitive work detail

just like that helicopter full of bravo marines assigned to guard air force one that blew up

Post some sauce, user.

I'm not sure if this is a good link or not, but at least you'll know what to search for. I have to head out for the night.

>UNITED STATES POLICY ON PRE- AND POST-STRIKE MEASURES TO ADDRESS CIVILIAN CASUALTIES IN U.S. OPERATIONS INVOLVING THE USE OF FORCE

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures

a reminder that robert mueller played an instrumental part in cleanup/cover-up of noriega, ruby ridge, waco, okc, and 9/11.

themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/robert-mueller-the-old-fixer-is-back-in-town/

Much obliged.

Thnx, user.

the ATF also had no jurisdiction to be there in the first place at all. The sheriff had already checked their weapons and determined them to be legal. The original reported reason "they planned to commit mass suicide" would have been handled by the state authorities or the FBI, not the ATF. The real answer is the ATF was controlled directly by the president and justice dept.

No prob. Just to say, he was probably there because jews used their most trusty goys (Fat Burger Goy Fodder from Jewmerica) to stir up and destroy Yugoslavia and our first president was completely against lefty shit so he did the pact with the devil (kikes aka Jewmericans) to win the independence and become first president of independent Croatia.

He was right wing as fuck, as I said, holoshit denying back in the day, wrote books saying "100K at best" and so on, his cabinet was full of /pol-like figures.

Yup. All the old foxes are back in the hen house.

Also, don't forget they could have arrested Koresh any time he left the compound, which he did quite frequently. So, why not arrest him during one of his many trips into town to get supplied, get his haircut, whatever. The whole pretext for the ATF being there was complete and total bullshit. What you were seeing at this point was what happens when the USA lacks a major enemy. The USSR had fallen a few years prior, so we turned inward. Fuck, Ruby Ridge happened less than a year after the USSR fell.

There's FBI tapes from the siege where he tells them that same thing.

>The real answer is the ATF was controlled directly by the president and justice dept.

well yeah Koresh was running a pedo farm that had to be burned down

>So, why not arrest him during one of his many trips into town to get supplied, get his haircut, whatever.

because the entire building and all the inhabitants had to be cleaned so they couldn't ever talk

Both claims you made are completely bull shit.

No evidence of pedo shit. Not everyone was killed.

>No evidence of pedo shit.

weren't dozens of the children fathered by Koresh? thats in the official record, and you're going to tell me that has nothing to do with pedophile shit? when thats right out of the fucking mormon playbook?

You are playing fast and loose friendo.

>No evidence of pedo shit. Not everyone was killed.

The "Koresh wuz pedo!" meme can be thrown right in there with the "evil cult" meme. There had to be some justification for what they did, obviously. The truth is simply that the feds literally murdered a building full of people that weren't a danger to anyone.

no, 2 children fathered by koresh with his wife

>The truth is simply that the feds literally murdered a building full of people that weren't a danger to anyone.

seems the people who ordered this action may have had some interest in these people dying instead of being arrested, what would prompt that type of action against them besides testimony?

who ordered these actions? I can see who defended them, Chuck Schumer told congress the ATF did a great job and we all love him right?

>You are playing fast and loose friendo.
explain kemosabe, grasshopper wants to learn

report I saw said all the women in the compound were sleeping with Koresh and he was fathering their children because they thought he was the second coming or some stupid shit

>because the entire building and all the inhabitants had to be cleaned so they couldn't ever talk

Eh, I don't think the intention was to literally immolate everyone in the building alive. I think it was really just a deliberate test to see how far and how much force they could use that would be acceptable to the public. They found out that, as long as you sufficiently label a group all of those terrible, dehumanizing things that make people recoil, you can justify using military-level force against civilians.

>Fathering dozens of children is pedo shit

No.

Post official records, please. Otherwise your muddying the water. Not putting you down, but the misinformation around this case was the primary reason it was able to be swept under the rug so easily.

yeah that's fuckin' stalin in the bottom left