Is Richard Dawkins /ourguy/?

Is Richard Dawkins /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/2942387/posts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in no way.

No, he's a militant atheist and that's the only reason he dislikes Islam.

His arguments have been refuted time and time again.

Have they now?

He can't be Sup Forums's guy because he doesn't make an exception for Christianity. Though, he did say this last year.

He is dumb retard who thinks anticlerical arguments prove that God doesnt exist. I am agnostic and I think this guy is a fucking retard

Sauce me, goat fucker.

Took him this long to figure it out? What a retard.

Unironically yes. The man is a living treasure for speaking out against Islam.

He is right, Christianity in itself is toxic, but when compared to Islam, it is definitely the lesser of two evils.

Dawkins doesn't really say anything wrong. He's just suffering from a severe lack of charm. He shows his true self 100% as he speaks, self-righteous and completely convinced that he is right.

I mean, don't get me wrong, he IS right, the problem is that the blatant obviousness of how much he believes he's right leads to people despising him, because he's obnoxious.

He's a wise old man when it comes to science, but as far as politics, arguing and convincing go, he is still a baby.

"lol he's an atheist fuck him" and you fucking sub 60 IQ retards wonder why Islam isn't criticized more.

This.

>His arguments have been refuted time and time again.

Go on.

What arguments ?
Are you saying evolution is not real ?

a bulwark on all fronts, at that.

Fuck off muhammad

The epitome of retardation is atheism

atheism is the basis for communism

communism is far worse than anything on earth

>makes claim
>doesn't back up claim
I don't like Dawkins, but at least he's redpilled on Islam

He helped create the left that de-platforms people with different ideas. A few weeks back he got a Christian kid fired from his job as a waiter to daring to express his love of christ. The same western civilization built on Christianity that allowed him to voice anti-christian views is being dismantled with his help. So how can he expect that stage to be there for him to express different views when he spent the last few decades removing the support beams? The very people he is at odds with are all influenced by him.

he's like a chemical weapon. he's useful directed at your enemies, but you wouldn't want to handle him yourself or for your kids to grow up around him

The left raises children that grow up to eat them - Professor Jordan Peterson

>western civilization
>built on Christianity
The Founder Fathers formed America to avoid religion.

>("("("rationality")")") intensifies

>the problem is that the blatant obviousness of how much he believes he's right leads to people despising him, because he's obnoxious.

No, people despise him because they dislike what he says and it collides with their worldview.

I have respect for someone who insists they are right in the face of opposition, as long as they obviously are right. I don't despise them whatsoever.

Would leftists despise someone who insists that white people are racist? Not at all. The act of insisting and appearing sure of something is not what creates despise - the source of that is in the listener, not the speaker.

>Is Richard Dawkins /ourguy/?
In no shape or form.

ive never seen someone with so little knowledge on the founders of his nation

It's not hypocrisy
It's the explicit agenda of the left
Anti-white & Anti-christianity

This fedora tipper Dawkins is the same as them

If he truly is a man of logic he will come to understand the importance of christianity in the western civilisation.

Wrong, they even went to church services in congress freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/2942387/posts

Have any of you read Muslim theological "arguments" on the internet? They are more retarded than fucking Ken Ham, and their English is often broken. Hilarious seeing an ape think he can reason on man's level.

>believes in space zombies
>somehow everyone ELSE is a retard

this cunt is part of the group to dismiss religion but to also dismiss the fact that race and iq are tied together, that religion is indeed a fucking tool to keep the low iq masses into a functioning society, and that there is literally nothing wrong with that at all whatsoever

oh no someone somewhere believes in a deity and prays to that deity, better tell them how wrong they are right now

"Our ancestors, the Gauls, fucked trees and shit."

the allah is gay banner would have gotten hundreds blown up haha

I wonder if the Police gave a reason why they Banned AllahisGay Banners...?

Here was a perfect opportunity to get the Brit Authorities making even bigger cunts of themselves on the record.

He is an ideological atheist, but he isn't a Marxist, so he isn't anti-west, so he isn't pro-muslim.
I don't agree with him, but I respect him a lot more than commies.

Well, let's just say that there's a reason the world is governed by politicians and not by scientists. Dawkins has all the wisdom in the world but none of the charm. Being right is far from the most important thing when it comes to convincing people of things.

>I'm gonna undermine christianity and promote atheism!
>that will show those silly creationists!
>what could possibly go wrong?

I hope Dawkins will recieve the Peter Hitchen's tier redpill

He has intelligence, his wisdom has always been lacking and ge comes across as a bit of a cunt.

>The Founder Fathers formed America to avoid religion.
Fucking. Burger. Education

this just proves that violence is the answer, no one respects you if you're not ready to fuck some shit up

No fucking shit. Christianity stopped Europeans from sacrificing their best women/men and crops to the gods and spending and devoting more time to family and work. Paganism and Islam will ruin civilization. One the Ottomans got rid of all their no islamic subjects who were their best advisors/ inventors they stagnated into ruin until the west came and propped them up during WW1 to get fuel for their new ships.

>being this retarded
>American education
Here's your (you)

We need anti-Islamic people more than ever. If anything he can be another useful idiot to add to our arsenal.

islam is more family oriented than christianity

He's pretty fucking based.

Hate how a lot of neckbeard fedora tippers are obsessed with him though. They're a disgrace to normal atheists.

If by family oriented you mean more likely to be into incest then you are right

simply epic

Fucking your own children and then forcing them to fuck goats is not family oriented

just ebin maymays

No. All atheists are fag-enablers. See

There isn't really a way to charismatically be opposed to religion without debasing yourself and pandering by pretending to give way more credence to their beliefs than you actually do. Chrisitians attach Christianity to their identities in the same way a lot of the left attaches themselves to various SJW belief systems and react the same way to criticism; social shaming since the idea doesn't have any real support.

I have a feeling he does but his career is built around being a militant atheist. He probably thinks there's no going back.

>i make up imaginary scenarios about how other people feel because i'm a stupid faggot

>Europeans from sacrificing their best women/men and crops to the gods
This is not true is it? Not even niggers are this retarded.

Nah, he's just consistent to his ideas. He could be an ally but never our guy.

Yeah it would have been great, because the reason they would inevitably give would be that Muslims are a violent and uncivilized people, and they'd be right.

yes but at least hes consistent unlike progressives who think only "white" religions are bad
dont get me wrong goatfucker, i dont like dawkins but he is consistent in his criticism of religion which i respect

technically yes but at the same time charm doesnt matter in the face of people who are diametrically opposed to your beliefs
thats why progressives have turned on him despite him being 100% consistent: criticism of islam is "racist"

what does "christianity in itself is toxic" mean? what does "in itself" mean in this sentence? how is christianity toxic? richard dawkins is "wrong" about a lot of things. the guy calls religiosity taught to children child abuse. he doesn't ever stop to address philosophical existentialism and the trouble of materialistic infinite regression (funnily enough, an argument he and others like him use against theism), and seems utterly and totally blind to anything outside his feeble and fragile materialistic perspective.

dawkins isn't "right", he's "blind".

I had a hearty chuckle

all hail the og spiciest memelord

>fag britbong doesnt like em thiccc

didnt he say somethign true and awesome liek women are dumber than men?

prime minsister material

Richard Dawkins always flirts with the tamer red pills but then his army of 20 year old atheist dunces bark at him til he gets back in line

As a talented biologist and the inventor of memes, he can't help but see the redpill everywhere he looks.

He's right about that and he should have taken the real theological pill, which is to militarise Christianity and use it to purge Islam from Europe and the holy land.

The kikes have go too.

>when even the fedorest atheist realizes he's made a huge mistake

Maybe if he studied history as much as biology he would have understood a long time ago.

>cops preventing a chimpout\peacetrucks
>bad
also apparently lorentz transforms of electric fields trigger their chimpouts as well .

Enlighten everyone

Somebody lynch this inbred Paki