Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ KEK hat LOTR is Actual History Edition

Previous Thread:
>Chester, Pedosta, KT Perry, Kanye etc
>Hollywood, LOTR is real history, The One Pedoring to Rule them All
>Time travelling autists n shit
Stop being lazy and read the other threads to get the quick rundown. Also archive sites like that norwegian hero does. We all need to activate more autism almonds together and start using magic.

Thread theme (Chester likely was /OurGuy/):
youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
thefader.com/2016/11/20/kanye-west-transcript-sacramento
ranker.com/list/famous-people-killed-by-the-illuminati/user-x
dangoldstein.com/papers/WeberJohnsonMilchChangBrodschollGoldstein_AsymDiscIntrtmpChoice_PsychSci07.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Road_and_Other_Writings
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk92FXewMxk
youtube.com/watch?v=SwMUY5ro5Xo
child-care-preschool.brighthorizons.com/tx/austin/irsaustin/?utm_source=GMB_yext&utm_medium=GMBdirectory&utm_campaign=yext&IMS_SOURCE_SPECIFY=GMB
opendoorpreschool.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=5p0dpG3RTps
lifeworksaustin.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=51oEk21ax5A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=XeSYqJ5WzTw
archive.is/Q03dd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder not to respond to shills, only to have gratitude that they're bumping the thread.

RIP Ben "Based" Swann

Also wow Tolkien

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 she (Nora Maccoby) talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them (pic related)
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

Digging, I have found some who think David Seaman is Swordfish. Apparently he once used John Travolta's pic from the movie Swordfish as his avatar and used to talk about that movie.

What's Kanye's connection?

reminder that not everyone who tries to rationalize things is a shill

>Supported Trump and then got quickly arrested/hospitalized for insanity
Hes going rogue

Shit load of gets in this thread, friends.

Forces are at work, aren't they?

The other thread had some sick ones like 007 as a james bond meme and 88,000 for KT Perry having a swastika shaped high school

And then look at you.

That's the Bone Frog of the Navy SEAL's. Literally nothing to do with kek.

fuck you, you are the same cock sucking shill form the last thread

guy all the evidence is out there for anyone to find. I have compiled it all and you can see what is right in front of you or not. It is up to you. I have laid enough evidence in my posts in this thread alone to put you on the right path.

Here is a simplified red pill formula.

Q: Do you think politicians are corrupt?
A: Of course everyone knows this

Q: Who is corrupting them and why?
A: Corporations, banks, big business, special interests

Q: What if there was a common factor connecting all those things?
Follow the money all the way to the top and you will find a common denominator that it always comes back too for most of them. For others it is a little more well hidden, but still there, this is what my book will show you. Do you want to escape The Matrix?
A: (this will be different for everyone, most people don't want to know the truth they just want constant reassurance of what they think is the truth, and this is why they have been winning for the last 200 years and destroying our nations and people. There is another depression and World War (revolution) on the way mark my words desu, they have been using the same play book and done this 4 times already and have become exceedingly efficient at it (The Matrix was written and directed by Jews by the way and is based on a true story, as are numerous movies, books, songs etc. you should watch Michael Jacksons video from just before his "accidental" death I will link to below. Pay close attention to the lyrics especially at 1:08 and 1:11 he also does a very interesting pose at 2:29 in deference to the great man himself, praise kek 1488/777/1776))
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

You will find a common connection between many celebrity deaths, if you start digging around desu. In fact don't be surprised if Kanye ends up dead soon
thefader.com/2016/11/20/kanye-west-transcript-sacramento
ranker.com/list/famous-people-killed-by-the-illuminati/user-x

>LOTR is real

Okay what is this bulshit? tl;dr pls

33 is a masonic number

forgot pic related

yes, even kek is on my side, what now?

>children's toys
>I wanna heal

Jesus fuck. Did Podesta rape him too?

schizos trying to force the meme that tolkien was a time traveller

Well you are in Italy or on a SOCKS. If you are Italy I will let them take care of you. But your buddies here in the US won't be so lucky. Within the next decade you will be brought to justice

Alright. I'm outta here.

Don't forget the UK.

El Lizard Beth (((Queen)))

lolwat?

>family goy attention span
>stop kek-shaming me

dangoldstein.com/papers/WeberJohnsonMilchChangBrodschollGoldstein_AsymDiscIntrtmpChoice_PsychSci07.pdf

They will stop their idol worship. They've not built anything but an abomination that fools even their own.

BUMPIN shills been sliding these threads hard since chester was killed

Who in the hell does not want to read justification of tolkien being a timetraveler. And lets not forget the actual other redpills. You shills get weaker by the day

>daily reminder shills shrink their dicks everytime they shill.

Dont fuck with meme magic on sacred ground

Bump

excerpt from wiki article:
The Lost Road itself was the result of a deal between Tolkien and C. S. Lewis, where they agreed to an attempt at writing science fiction. Lewis ended up with writing a story about space travel, which would become The Space Trilogy, and Tolkien would try to write something about time travel, but he never completed it. It is just a fragmentary beginning of a tale, including a rough structure and several chunks of narrative, including four entire chapters dealing with modern England and Númenor, from which the entire story as it should have been can be glimpsed. The scheme was of time-travel by means of 'vision' or being mentally inserted into what had been, so as to actually re-experience that which had happened. In this way the tale links first to Saxon England of Alfred the Great, then to the Lombard Alboin of St. Benedict's time, the Baltic Sea in Old Norse days, Ireland at the time of the Tuatha Dé's coming (600 years after the Flood), prehistoric North in the Ice Age, a 'Galdor story' of Third Age Middle-earth, and finally the Fall of Gil-galad, before recounting the prime legend of the Downfall of Númenor/Atlantis and the Bending of the World. It explores the theme of a 'straight road' into the West, now only in memory because the world is round.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Road_and_Other_Writings

this I know there about 10 of them on the last one

July 27 is the beginning of the end.
Fuck you CIA

Someone help this user out and tell him

No killin or law breaking, just True DeKEKtive legal INVESTIGATAN, SHITPOSTAN N MEMEAN every saturday night motherfuckers

Give this man a mission to prove himself and get suicided by secret police

the recap starts with the book by Ariel Toaff.

I am pretty sure the planet alignment on the 23rd of sept has an important meaning but I am not sure what yet. Why do you think the 27th is significant?

die you satanic cock sucking faggot.

I'm beginning to suspect entire reason Trump picked Sessions was to go after the elite pedos. Trump is aware obviously ("Bill Clinton has a Jeffrey Epstein problem").

Meanwhile Sessions is doing nothing about Clinton Foundation, Lynch, etc. Only thing of note he has done so far is bag hundreds of low level pedos.

huuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am actually excited it is coming soon can't wait to let my mossberg go to work on you motherfuckers

>(((Sauron))) the manipulator
>9 politicians of men sell out their people by joining (pedophile) rings
>Japs are the last of an ancient elvish civilization leaving this dimension still helping the white man of the west win his greatest battle
>Orcs are literally shitskins
>Gandalf is an old autistic wizard virgin who uses meme magic and shit to manipulate the good guys into BTFOing the eternal jew manipulAting the shitskins and uruk hai(mongrel half breeds like elliot roger and coalburner spawn)
>The rings are pedophile rings
>"One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness, bind them!"
>metaphors to the modern day ring out like a mirror image of ancient man.
>Watch the intro and realize that shit is actually written by someone who used their third eye to see into the past and reveal the true history through imagination and the infinite
You think LOTR was fantasy boy? That shit aint even fiction or non-fiction, its historical first hand accounts observed by the writer.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk92FXewMxk

>A DAY MAY COME WHEN THE COURAGE OF WHITE WESTERN MEN FAILS BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY

you think because you atre fucking morons that believe in voodoo you are the only ones that can get medieval motherfucker, I will do shit so satanic to you motherfuckers and wait the other watch evil you sick fuckers will lose your lunch at the creative shit I will come up with

Noticed how, in the video, he went past kid/teenager's stuff (the Gundam toys and the guitars) and fell into the bed, that caught fire, in the same position as this statue? Maybe an allusion to infancy destroyed by sexual abuse?

you motherfuckers have no idea what evil is yet I will teach you the meaning of suffering

Go take your meds you delusional history denier

You probably arent even autistic you fucking loser

This user knows something connects with the soul when he sees it
youtube.com/watch?v=SwMUY5ro5Xo

Building the fuel for the fire

Need the lowers to rat out their higher ups. Little do they know that theyll be gassed anyway

Okay.. fug..

Japanese, let alone Asians, don't represent Elves.
There is no physical resemblance, or even cultural resemblance.
Plus, Tolkien described other far eastern races that actually DO resemble asians, both physically and culturally.

The BEST you can say is that the Japanese (or maybe even Chinese?) represent the Avari Elves, led by the Wizard King Tu.

(Tu was one of the Maia that previously served Mandos, he was prison guard to Melkor in Valinor, during the time of the Two Trees. After Melkor was released, Tu went to Cuivienen and became the leader of those Elves that never made the journey to Valinor. His kingdom, though extensive, was based underground, with waterfalls, similar to Menegroth and Nargothrond.)

t. LotR nerd :)

i think the only one who needs meds here is this guy

unfortunately i am but you made me lol

Not maybe, definitely

Childhood destroyed by a bed on fire...

Its just a loose story telling using the movies everyone saw

The core message is whats important

I'll bite on Austin. There is a children's learning center that has an obvious pedo symbol near the UT campus

there's this place - lot's of butterfly symbols even on the kids shirt in the banner rotator child-care-preschool.brighthorizons.com/tx/austin/irsaustin/?utm_source=GMB_yext&utm_medium=GMBdirectory&utm_campaign=yext&IMS_SOURCE_SPECIFY=GMB

opendoorpreschool.org/ (pic related is what show on google for them)

Trying to find the other business that has a blantant pedo spiral for a logo

You can't slide this.

Bump.

That buddy web guy got shot by video taped secret police
youtube.com/watch?v=5p0dpG3RTps

Ben Swann got deleted off the internet for investigation pedos too

I was going to post the usual quote but I found this one instead.

i bothered responding because i see it A LOT on Sup Forums and elsewhere that "elves are asians!"
Wrong. Maybe the Avari Elves. There were also four dwarf clans (that often took the wrong side in wars) and human kingdoms that worshiped Melkor.
The elves reminded me more of Old Testament humans, the ones that lived much longer life-spans than humans of today do, and were closer to God due to their sinning less.
but certain other theories work too, to certain extents.
e.g. Elves are good Jews, Orcs are bad Jews, or another one is Elves are Jews, and Orcs are Muslims. Both theories have pros and cons
"War of the Jewels" sounds, i dunno, very Jewish, at least the early Jews, not necessarily Jews of today.
I know Sup Forums prefers the "Jews are Dwarves" theory, which i admit, prolly makes the most sense.

i've seen this quote too, and as far as i can tell, it means he's saying that his stories are to be interpreted more literally.
What is the opposite of allegory/metaphor? The literal.
At least that's how i understood it.
Any other ideas?

Please top feeding the shill Burger. You just give him the attention he so desires, and merely bolster his efforts to derail the thread from actual discussion.

>Its not allegory, its history fool of a Took

Found it - Lifeworks Sooch Foundation Youth & Family Resource Center

Just look at the fucking logo

lifeworksaustin.org/

Be careful, this LOTR stuff might just be people trying to discredit pizzagate because the walls are closing in.

As long as he bumpan the truthnukes its all good

Nukes are exaggerated propaganda

No nigger, its just a great alternative way of looking at the modern evil pyramid power structure. The jew doesnt physically fight the white men of the west, he subverts their leaders and manipulates middle easterners and shitskin/half breed hordes into invading the white mans lands. Also those Japs are slowly leaving this land on their own and truly are the wests greatest ally

yah I know they are retarded or shills

Fun Fact: Melkor created the Orc race by kidnapping Elves from Cuivienen, torturing them (aka MKUltra) and changing their culture until they became cannibals, pedophiles, and incest. They also sacrificed to Melkor in pyramid structures. (similar to how Sauron tricked the Numenoreans into building a temple pyramid to Melkor on Meneltarma, the highest mountain on the island)

You want to die bitch?
youtube.com/watch?v=51oEk21ax5A

Also interesting how sauron wasnt always evils biggest baddest chess piece, he just became their only piece left in likely flat middle earth

Listening to old LP songs getting the feels bros why did they have to take someone on ourside away? How much longer do we have to put up with knowing our leaders are selling and fucking children while our fucking citizens sit and praise our leaders. I want unironically want Hitler back what do you have in this world besides your people? Fuck the system were in bros

From Israel with love... m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM

WHAT THE FUCK ITS EVEN IN HANNIBAL ????

THESE PEDOS ARE EVERYWHERE FUCK

Never let these threads die and never give up DeKEKtive

fuck you nigger you kikes are dead soon

Research:

1) [/EWO/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/] (Symbolism,Occult, etc Research)

2) [/ELB/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/ & archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/] (Organ Trafficking/Harvesting Research)

3) [/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

4) [KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)

Anyone else notice how the image of Chester floating above his bed at 0:24 in the Somewhere I Belong Video is incredibly similar to Kim Noble's paintings of child abuse? Pretty interesting.

correct, Melkor was the original baddie, the Satan character.
Sauron was his number one lieutenant, originally a servant of Aule (the Vala who made the Dwarves, perhaps Tolkien's subtle way of hinting at bad Jews existing?) whose name was originally Mairon.
Mairon valued order and efficiency, and was corrupted by Melkor, who promised him 100% leeway to "order things as he liked".
Sauron was infamous for his ability to shapeshift (an ability all Ainur technically had) and cause havoc. (perhaps an allusion to the Bad Jews blending in so well, despite being so evil?)
The earth, known as Arda, was originally flat (or rather, more like a boat, but still, the surface was flat). It only became spherical/"rounded" after Numenor was destroyed by Eru, and Valinor was removed from the world to a different dimension or somesuch.
Sauron, despite being extremely powerful, could not command all the forces of evil in the same way Melkor could. Evil wasn't a "united" front after Melkor was banished to outerspace.

I am not a kikel plZ don't insult me

MOAR

The suicide one that leads to the CIA suiciding you for youre revealing to the public their secret evil doings

Did I told you guys about the three nails used to crusify Christ ?!

actually, lemme correct that a little.
While Sauron didn't directly control all evil (such as the Balrog in Moria, or the dragon Smaug), he was able to make alliances with them.
There were other balrogs that escaped the destruction of Angband.
Melkor made the dragons, but after Melkor escaped, they essentially became independent of Sauron, as did the Balrogs.
The books (as opposed to the movies) shows Sauron not directly controlling Saruman, but rather making an alliance between them (which both sides planned on betraying after Gondor was destroyed).

Well I tell you again and again just to make sure..

Unironically wan't to ditch my idea of getting PHD in law or Psych and being a human trafficking detective I would never sell out and stay quiet.

faggot you like any of this is news to me. Fuck don't make me laugh, I know more than you do motherfucker

To make sure you almond is not full of chocolate

But the (((eternal subverter survived and corrupted the leaders of the west using their secret society pedorings))) and the whole jew world order agenda

this is fucking stupid, i know the mods only allow this if you all keep shifting the convo away from the truth but seriously?

a guy from the middle of no where in england knew about something that wouldn't happen until after he died?

Don't be mad Mammon

No way africans jews and muslims will all live happily peaceful together after raping and murdering the free world out of existence, itll be hell of tribes fighting tribes and slaughtering them for allah and over sneakers

oh I can't wait to catch up with you motherfuckers. You don't know the meaning of demonic and have no concept of what is suffering is. I will do things to you that would make Vlad The Impaler lose his shit

Do both

You can transfer your hobbies to true dekektiving and get a CCW permit. Then start larping on periscope and catch pedo bad guys until they suicide you on livestream for all of Sup Forums to immortalize you forever as a mini diety

Just pack a good bugout bag with your spare money
youtube.com/watch?v=XeSYqJ5WzTw

My door is open fiend I am waiting since 16 years

Its just the truth user. Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense to be believed

Don't miss me

HAIL SATAN

Good find dekektive, keep up the work and ill get you a tendie raise

The time draws near desu, let us not be hasty. We know who all of you are but you don't know who we are. We are always close desu. Don't you worry, time to pay the piper is coming.

so on a discord an user just gave me this link of chris keene
archive.is/Q03dd
talking about how he thinks that chesta and chris cornell were murdered. what i found peculiar

>Chris also worked with the Clinton administration on a cpp services out of Haiti that was later found out to be a human trafficking ring.
CPP, not CPS for child protection service
Comet Ping Pong?
am i getting paranoid, or was that a little wink?

All leafs are already dead, they just dont know it yet

kek, this nigger is talking about bullets. Oh desu that is much to good for you. It will be very slow desu, and very painful