David Attenborough's producer tells family "get ready to die" in 'road rage row'

inb4 viral youtube.com/watch?v=gDHS_SoJak4

kek

"PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE CAR, AND GET READY TO DIE! THIS IS A CITIZENS ARREST!"

he's like a british judge dred

it already has 12k views and your baiting me with inb4 viral?

fuck you OP

also just saw Dunkirk

shameless propaganda

go fuck yourself stupid brit

So, we know who can't handle his cocaine..

>you old slut

lel

Imagine what the BBC guys have had to go thru the last 40 years.

>2017
>12k views

It's like if you went to a gig and only 10 other people showed up, you'd turn to your mate and say "I thought you said these guys weren't famous?!"

>When Pret-A-Manger runs out of Avocados and you have to settle for a buttered croissant

so is the guy anyone important?

I would guess not any more he's not

Aren't the BBC a bunch of pedophiles, though?
If they can get away with all that, this should be no big deal. Its not like the people in the car were minorities or anything

Maybe he can get a job working for Jeremy Clarkson.

The BBC bastards are a bunch of treasonous slobs and child molesters. These lot should be the first against the wall.

>Jeremy Vine's shared this multiple times, dobbing in a fellow BBC worker

Absolute legend

Put your hands on the car and get ready to die!

kekked

This smug chump needs to swing too.

Doesn't really though does he, angry little man.

SOMEBODY NEEDS A DOCTA A DOCTA

lol listening to britcucks argue is lel

This is why I hate southerners, awful shrill accents and generally gobshites because otherwise they'd go completely unnoticed amongst the throngs of fellow wankers.

Up north they'd have either let him get on with being a silly cunt and had a laugh, or twatted the fuck out of the ponce.

Listening to that sanctimonious charlatan makes me want to puke. His shitty show is only popular with mindless jobless cocksuckers like you, you feeble minded toss piece.

what degenerate language are these faggots speaking?

you're under citizen arrest...

PREPARE TO DIE

AND YOU GET A CITIZENS ARREST AND YOU GET A CITIZENS ARREST, EVERYONE GETS A CITIZENS ARREST