Is going to church redpilled or just a meme?

Is going to church redpilled or just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10303223/Richard-Dawkins-admits-he-is-a-cultural-Anglican.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meme

Religon is a meme. I don't know how much Richard Dawkins you rookies have read but its obvious you have no ideas what you're doing. Get out.

More red pilled than full blown nihilistic atheism, slightly less red pilled than agnosticism (because open minded > dogmatism), much less red pilled (or rather brown pilled) than being a pantheist who studies world religions and assumes ancient pantheistic or animistic origins.

Religion is great dude, if anything it gives you a nice sense of community and a social group.

It's a meme

>when Sup Forums experts tell you a conservative-atheist society is possible

It's a meme. Read more Dawkins

Accept Islam

You people are the cause of the demise of the West.

Isn't Tunisia degenerate as fuck these days? Also I heard that feminism is infecting Islam all over the middle east,

I'd warn you that your government is going to take away your children now, but since you're a virgin, I doubt that's an issue.

Just whores whoring for attention

>Just whores whoring for attention
that's how it starts

heh, I just posted this quote from C.S. Lewis in another thread. I would say its more than just redpilled its necessary.

>...it does not think this is a war between independent powers. It thinks it is a civil war, a rebellion, and that we are living in a part of the universe occupied by the rebel.
>Enemy-occupied territory -- that is what this world is. Christianity is the story of how the rightful king has landed, you may say landed in disguise, and is calling us all to take part in a great campaign of sabotage. When you go to church you are really listening -- in to the secret wireless from our friends: that is why the enemy is so anxious to prevent us from going.

I really have no opinion on this. Go if you want but do not expect to be saved by it.

John 14:6King James Version (KJV)

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 7:21-23King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Depends what church.
Too many churches have terrible discipleship, they teach the pastor's vaguest interpretation and not the gospel itself.

Even Dawkins called himself a "Cultural Anglican."

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10303223/Richard-Dawkins-admits-he-is-a-cultural-Anglican.html

How can religion possibly be redpilled?

You are basically this guy, preferring the comforting blanket of blissful ignorance in order to make yourself feel better. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with that, at least from a pragmatic standpoint

And either you believe in God or you do not, if you go to church without believing or LARP as faithful because irreligion isn't fashionable then actual Christians will (justifiably) disdain you for being a walking incarnation of buffoonery

No one is stopping you from having imaginary friends

jewish meme

>Is going to church redpilled or just a meme?

I dunno, is worshiping "My wife's son: The religion" redpilled to you?

I want to start believing and I was wondering if it is worth going to church in England or not as the church of England is pretty cucked. Would I be better of just reading the King James bible without going to church?

*tips fedora*
Here's a you. Now don't hang yourself like the rest of your godless kind has a tendency to do.

Can't really be a Christian by yourself, user.

Prayer is more important than church attendance. Going to church is only really important when you have kids or you want to be active in a community.

It's so women, children and brainlets don't fuck things up.

m8 I'm going orthodoxy, Protestantism and Catholicism is too cucked at the moment

Catholic mass has complex symbols

Protestant preachers spew some weird shit, might as well skip it.

its a bi-product of genuine faith, but not assurance itself.

In contrast, atheism gives us Canada.

This man is a liar and probably a Protestant. Don't listen to him.

It's your actions and beliefs that define you (belief is an action, btw. faith = works). If you act like a good Christian and believe in God then you are a good Christian. Church is nice and all, but congregating with a bunch of other sinners once a week in order to hear an old man prattle familiar stories to you for an hour doesn't save your soul.

Christians aren't worse at killing themselves, just better at making it look like an accident

Find a hobby for fuck sake

I have hobbies

How does one trick oneself into believing in Christianity

He sounds like a Catholic.

Fuck off Sweden. No one wants your opinion. You are wasting your time in this thread.

Just look at pictures of christian anime girls

Worked for the rest of Sup Forums

Riiight.

>Just look at pictures of christian anime girls
That doesn't work. I don't like anime.
I can't think of a single way into believing in Christianity. I want to be Christian, but I can't do it without extreme doubt.

I don't believe god is real, but religion gives society it's standards to live by.

Even though I don't believe in god, I think Jordan Peterson makes a good case for why western society is collapsing because we have lost good
2017 Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h

This is not Peterson's philosophy alone. He also quotes Nietzsche

>Sweden
>Thins his opinion matters

What exactly is stopping you?

yes goy keep believing in our jewish prophet, you don't wanna go to hell do you?

I have hobbies but I feel a sort of yearning to fill the spiritual void that has been created in me by our atheistic modern society.

How can I be a part of something I don't believe in. I would be more than happy if you could convince me to be a Christian without being just an actor.

no, its blue pilled.

it is beyond doubt the biggest blue pill of them mall

No I'm asking what exactly is stopping you from believing?

Real paganism is red pilled as fuck.

Doing it for tradition sake is redpilled, you have to be retarded or doing serious mental gymnastics to actually believe it though

Worshipping Deios Paetar One true God of Aryan peoples God of justice kindness strength honor nobility and purity is redpilled.

I don't know about you but I can feel something wrong with our modern world. Modernity and materialism is a death trap. Maybe Christianity is not the correct faith but it is the faith of my ancestors and it is where I have chosen to start. A community of faith feels more correct than the secular nightmare we currently find ourself in. That alone has gone along way to helping convince me.

The church was the only thing that kept the Jew at bay. It's hardly a coincidence that the degeneration of Western society has progressed hand-in-hand with the subverting of the Christian faith.

It's a meme.

God died a long time ago, disgusted with his creation.

How would a god figure exist for instance?
Why was he so active 2000 years ago, but ever since has been silent?
How can a being of pure good allow so much evil in the world? Why did he create a being of pure evil if he was pure good to actively try to undo his work?
Are the bible stories to be taken literally or are they just to make a point?
Trillions have died across history, how would a heaven be able to house that many?

Read the Bible and think about things from the perspective of a believer and a non-believer. At the end of every book, ask yourself, "Does this sound reasonable?"

I found that it was easy to be an atheist throughout Genesis, but it was harder to be a disbeliever as I got further into the Bible. I had to constantly ask myself, "How likely is it that this person really existed? If this story didn't happen, then what DID happen?" And eventually it just made more sense to me that our creator has a personality and preferences about how we behave. I started to take the stories of prophets at face value, and everything sort of fell into place.

This isn't to say that the Bible doesn't contain falsehoods, contradictions, and mythology, because it certainly does. But the basic story of the Hebrews and the coming of Jesus is easy enough to understand if you take the time to read the whole Bible front to back. The plot actually makes sense.

religion is the biggest bluepill of them all and everybody is afraid to admit it

exactly he followed it for the cultural aspect/relevance but everybody knows that it is complete fantasy.

it served its purpose in the past but now it is obsolete, the quicker we accept this the quicker we can focus on preserving our nations. christianity will not save the west, it is time to move on to bigger better things

Christianity is the ultimate red-pill my friend.
gives you a peace of mind and something to look up to
this is why liberals and people in this thread that say its a meme are bat-shit insane because they are prone and vulnerable to Moloch and they will be miserable for the rest of their lives

I plan to go to church for the social aspect, and so my kid can hang out with other kids who's parents don't support bisexual orgies and threesomes.

Let me give you some perspective.

This, all of this? All the faiths the world over, all the wars we fought and all the people we killed in the name of our gods?

It's a passing thing. The earth is BILLIONS of years old and society has only been around a couple hundred thousand. Christianity even less so. We are hardly even a blink of an eye in the lifeage of the universe, and we are teetering over the black abyss into cold, absurd nothing.

But don't despair my boy. There is promise in the enterprise of being human. Life, living, and goodness are all simple pleasures for us to experience. Better yourself, better your fellow man, better your earth and worship at the altar that your own two hands have built. This is a free man's worship. Be free, user.

Without Christianity there is no west. If it dies we have no future our people become an amorphous blob with no history and no future. They will end up mindless hedonists and consumers controlled by the jews.

Is that what you want?

>everybody is afraid to admit it
Are you joking? Every in my age group hates Christianity with a passion

Also redpill on Jesus

Only if you go to a Gospel preaching Church. Everything else is just garbage and you may as well Golf if you don't go to a Gospel church,.

>How would a god figure exist for instance?
Not sure what this question is asking.
>Why was he so active 2000 years ago, but ever since has been silent?
As the story goes, God led a group of nomadic goat herders across the desert because he made a pact with their ancestors. When the goat herders started to misbehave, he let an entire generation of them die. After that, he left prophets behind to speak on his behalf. The prophets did their job. And what makes you say God has been silent? Maybe you aren't listening. What would a miracle do? He tried that before and nobody paid attention.
>How can a being of pure good allow so much evil in the world? Why did he create a being of pure evil if he was pure good to actively try to undo his work?
Men have free will and life is a test.
>Are the bible stories to be taken literally or are they just to make a point?
Depends on the story.
>Trillions have died across history, how would a heaven be able to house that many?
How big is infinity?

You also improve your chances of meeting women who aren't total disease infested sluts

Religion, organised anyways, is bullshit.

Meme, the red pill is being pagan.

because who needs religion when you have a half baked jew infested ideology to tell you what is the truth. only a few more billion dead till we have true equality right?

have your you

Redpilled. I just wish I could find a gf :(

Calvinism is garbage, literal heresy.

Lutheran, or Orthodox. Pick one, everything else is batshit, cucked, or jewed.

>muh sense of community meme
any common something will give you a sense of community.
why does it have to be a jewish cult?

I know atheists who have gone to Iraq to kill Iraqis.

Chimps murder other chimps. It's what humans do.

Remove religion, and we sill still find reasons to kill each other. Huffpo was promoting war with Iran because they claimed Iran was killing gay people.

All the wars you speak of, have resources as the real core reason for the bloodshed.

Yeah but Christians are more trustworthy than the average nigger on the street shitskin

The death of western-Christianity will lead to the death of society.

Absolutely. It's part of the business of being human to fight and fuck and die. "My god says this," or "your land has that, and I want it."

I still see so much beauty in the world and in mankind, despite our most horrible atrocities. It was humans who painted the Sistine Chapel, or smashed particles together, or first set foot on other worlds. It wasn't God, or any god. It was us.

We ought to empower ourselves, is what I think.

>Filled with pacifist cucks
>Who raise and donate money for Africa and "refugees"
>Who fucking volunteer as missionaries
>Spawned by jews

What a fucking coincidence

>Without it western society has plummeted towards it's own destruction

What was that about backing both sides again?
Fucked if we do, fucked if we don't, it's been rigged perfectly

>Who raise and donate money for Africa and "refugees"
You with your taxes retard.

I don't pay taxes, I especially dislike the state spening peoples money on "foreign aid" which is essentially bribery for foreign resources

Smashing particles together and exploring our star system brings us closer to God. Scientific advancement doesn't diminish Him, it just diminishes the old dogmas. God WANTS us to learn.

One thing in this world I hate are arrogant "scientists" who think we've "killed God" just because we invented the microscope and finally realize that we used to be apes. Why do so few people gain spiritual satisfaction when thinking about all humanity has accomplished? So many people want to take it in the other direction and go
>HEY HOW BOUT THAT SCIENCE MAGIC ISN'T REAL GOD IS DEAD!
whenever we accomplish the smallest feat. I feel like the more we learn, the more we should understand how little we really know about our universe. We should be humbled by our ignorance, not empowered by our knowledge.

Meme or not Christianity is the basis of
western civilization. I'd like to see you Dawkin's cum guzzlers survive in a world founded on the premise that there is no God and therefore no consequences beyond beyond this life.
Even Dawkins recognizes that Christianity is the glue that has kept the greatest civilization in the world from going to complete shit but that's changing very quickly. You should embrace Christianity if for no other reason but to assure the greatness of the west continues beyond your lifetime. You might even find it helps provide you structure and/or greater understanding to your life.

Listen to Jordan Peterson.

>worshipping a jew
Are we really?

Christianity is so based user...

Redpilled af.

That's Catholicism, nothing to do with Christianity.

Yeah, totally.

Yes, you are.

Completely bluepilled, but a step up from atheistic nihilism.

most people in the church are plain stupid, they never tested their faith, they were just given the doctrine and dont know how to live without it

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.