What level are you?

What level are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is stupid, Bohemian grove is not a conspiracy, and believing elections are rigged is not more nuts than there are aliens in area 51

Nibiru/Mandela effect

>no golf secrets
>no 2006 volley incident
What is this shit?

The Despair Code

I saw one of these that mentioned something called the CAMEO AI but whenever I ask what it is I get banned what is it

what, no Simulated Reality? No Matrix?

pfffhhthth

Despair Code

> Rothschilds are level 6
> No drinking your own piss
Absolutely pleb tier.

Nocturnal Pulse isn't mentioned, that is... idunno.. somewhat soothing.

I guess.

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

>Clinton's are murderers
>Level 5

It's level 1 on par with 9/11 being an inside job.
It was the go to current day "conspiracy" theory before 9/11 any way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

Redpill me on Idolm@ster

Are we not talking about Golf Rumours any more? Someone sent me a real ugly email (only posted my email once on here, 2 years ago) last time I wanted to bring it up. Fucking bs trying to keep the truth hidden.

Level 8

Mandela effect had me shaking and sweating and unable to sleep the first night. Was such an intense few days until the booring "memory can´t be trusted" rationale. Nibiru is obviously real though, but probably no aliens left alive on it by now. Ninherzog is one of the names of that queen of the planet. She and her brother Enki wasn´t it?

Yeah don´t go there OP is LARPing hard as this is not even allowed to post on here since the last guys tried digging, well you remember? F

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on what idolm@ster is supposed to be besides the franchise?

Sachiko-sama (pbuh) is CUTE!

She's my wife, so please be nice to her.

Level 360 - The Solar Warden Program

>Idolm@ster
Please explain, senpai.

Level 0. GMOs are safe and shouldn't be labeled and OIF was actually about liberating Iraq.

Im@s ofcourse. Like any user that respects itself.

>gnostic garbage
Guess I'm level 9.

T
H
E

J
E
W
S

Child sex slave ring simulator. It's Pizza Gate the Game.

>No Unifed Code Theory

This is some weak shit.

>Doveland, WI

what the fuck does that mean? As far as I'm aware Doveland is still here?

Check the maps and databases, Doveland is gone. When's the last time you were there?

>no hollow moon
>no Antarctic Nazi Base
>no Ancient Aliens
>no Reptilians

BANNED

what is this? never heard of it before. Google doesn't give up anything interesting

LEVEL 8: Roko's UnBasilisk and Roko's AntiBasilisk- for Every Roko's Basilisk there is an UnBasilisk punishing anyone who tried to create Roko's Basilisk to avoid punishment by the Basilisk for not creating it and an AntiBasilisk punishing the Basilisks for punishing people because they were caught up in future risk mitigation paranoia