Civic Nationalism

is incompatible with very libertarian societies. A country has to be authoritarian a bit to keep ethnic infighting in control. Absolute freedom of speech cannot exist in a CivNat society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eTrb-twWPng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just clicked to see dat bum

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPFF

fpbp

always the fascists...

I would love to splash that mini-puddle under her buttcheeks with my cock.

BLUBBBBBBBBBLUBBBBRFFFFF

Civic nationalism is unstustainable

kwwwwWEEEEEEEERRRRrrlllllp

civic nationalism is a joke in itself. Nation is bound to people / tribe. They should really call it something like common citizenship or some other name.
but ofc you have to limit people freedoms in a hostile strife filled society that multiracial and multicultural societies breed.

Noice deegits

Obviously depends on what your understanding of CivNat and libertarianism is. Libertarians who argue for free markets often also argue for free movement(open borders). Both things don't work in a CivNat country.
So, I really don't get your post and what your point is. Both political ideas don't go very well together and are contrary to one another in a lot of aspects.

is it weird that I find buttholes more attractive than vaginas?

video related is why Russia has laws against insulting nationality.

youtu.be/eTrb-twWPng

Buryats (a minority in Siberia) are losing their shit and threatening to chimp out and burn down a building because some Kyrgyz guy (another Asian Russian minority) talked shit about Buryat women. this is very common

Being gay is very accepted in western countries for couple of years now. No need to worry, friend ;^)

I just came here to read the fart noise posts

I'll become a Civic Nationalist when OP posts more of this model.

I see, but my point still stands. Civic nationalism and libertarianism are two distinct political philosophies. I think what you are referring to is a socially liberal civnat state and not libertarianism

BRAPS completed, thats a wrap boys

we gonna get a source on this ass?

a government that allows a lot of personal liberties