One of the many amazing prophecies of Jesus Christ from the Old Testament is that of verse 1 from Psalm 22:

One of the many amazing prophecies of Jesus Christ from the Old Testament is that of verse 1 from Psalm 22:

>"O God my God, look upon me: why hast thou forsaken me?"

Many people have said, "Jesus said God has forsaken him on the cross, how could he be the Messiah?"
Jesus was invoking Psalm 22 on the cross. The Psalm was wrote around 1,000 years before Christ was born.

This is significant because a few verses later in the same Psalm it says this:

>"They have pierced my hands and feet."

Some renderings have it;

>"they have torn holes in my hands and my feet"

Strange. It would appear that Jesus Christ invoked a Psalm wrote 1,000 years before He was born that seemed to tell of His very unique death, crucifixion; which did not even exist at the time Psalm 22 was wrote.

Psalm 22 goes on to say:

"They parted my garments amongst them; and upon my vesture they cast lots."

This is another strange coincidence. It is known that the Roman soldiers gambled, or "cast lots" on Christ's garments as He was being crucified. If Christ was utterly out of His depths and defeated; why does this Psalm--that was invoked as He was in unimaginable pain--foretell of exact circumstances of the very death He was experiencing? Circumstances that no one could have known?

Not only this, Psalm 22 ends by foretelling the great rise of Christendom, which was achieved based on the very death that Christ Himself was experiencing, that the Psalm undeniably addresses:

"All the ends of the earth shall remember, and shall be converted to the Lord: And all the kindreds of the Gentiles shall adore in his sight."

Remember, at the time of Christ, only one tribe was expecting a Messiah. This Psalm called forth by Christ on the cross predicts His death to an exactitude, and it just happens to predict the unprecedented worldwide conversion based on this death.

How do atheists explain this away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QVr0M7WCBu4
youtu.be/g4rkwaRQu00
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_cross
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Couldn't help noticing that every thread on Sup Forums tonight is a shill thread.

> every one

>Jesus Christ
>Old Testament

>worshipping jews
What the hell happened to Sup Forums?

Not a god for the white race.

youtu.be/QVr0M7WCBu4

What's that on your flag? Oh, is it a cross? The same as most European nations?

You Jesus shills are pathetic. Maybe if you guys weren't as fucking gay as your music you might actually attract followers. These threads are as contrived and fucking stale as any church.

youtu.be/g4rkwaRQu00

No anti-Christians can address the argument lol

It's almost like the writers of the new testament used a character from the old testament.

Christ's crucifixion is a historical event buddy

There are numerous other alignments.

Why do people think that this is what Jesus said?The book was written like 5 centuries after he died

What an outright lie

>What an outright lie

Explain yourself user

>Point to (((scrawlings))) to prove validity of doctrine based on ((( scrawlings))).

Enjoy your subservience to the Parasite, they have made it quite comfortable for us goyim.

Lad, John 1:2.

well it is a lie, but to be fair, the gospel writes don't agree on what he said (if he said anything) and you just need to read the text to see that. Also, they weren't there anyway.

So basically some guys invented what this hobo said,and that is your religion?Is pathetic

Guess where it got its roots?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_cross
OP's kike was hanged up on a stick or pole. The christian cross is fiction.

>How do atheists explain this away?
By chugging down literally thousands of penises.

No it wasn't. It's quite close chronologically to the origin of the tale compared to many other works. Now whether or not the New Testament we read today is the same as the New Testament back then is a good question.

Stop being dumb.

God promised to keep his word so it probably is.

Also the Bible doesn't talk about the Romans sacking Jerusalem after or during it happened or James being executed so they must have been written before both of thise events.
Which would mean before 44AD but we don't have the original version if it.

I'm too tired to think of a similar thing from a comic or film etc, but that is so fucking retarded.
>this book you don't believe to be true has proof that it's true
>the proof is one of the scenarios in the book that you're just supposed to believe actually happened