I don't get it. Why doesn't she just fucking say "Look faggot...

I don't get it. Why doesn't she just fucking say "Look faggot, we have your people ON VIDEO admitting that the russia story is bullshit. What do you say to that??"

youtube.com/watch?v=1h3w05ShbyA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'd say we have proof that Don Jr met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer and ex-Soviet spy in order to admittedly receive dirt on Hillary that was said to be part of a Russian campaign to elect his father. I'd then add that we have intelligence stating Kislyak told his superior that Jeff Sessions lied under oath when he claimed they didn't talk about the campaign, which is what's called perjury. If I had more time I'd mention Flynn, Kushner, Manafort... but it looks like we have to cut to commercial. Back to you Kelly-Anne.

kys faggot

and miss the impeachment? not for the world.

You've been saying that for 8 months lol

Why did CNN admit the story was bullshit?

Don Jr meeting Russians for dirt on Hillary, or the story of the Sessions-Kislyak meeting? Or Flynn? Be more specific.

Oh shit, didn't realize I was talking to a legit uninformed retard. My bad

Because the Russia story is NOT BULLSHIT

only stupid cucks like ((you)) keep crying out "fake news"

because they want them to keep talking about russia

noone admitted that the russia story is made up

some people at CNN just believe the evidence is not good enough or won't lead to an impeachment of trump.

Actually it was admitted to be bullshit on vid, sorry

So where is the crime?

Obama brought that lawyer in without a Visa btw

so those three are legit, and it's another russia story that's fake? ok, got it.

I'm just glad I didn't miss anything big like a talking head spouting off an uninformed opinion while the camera was hot and a bunch of desperate trump fans pretending that somehow proved the multitude of corroborated russia stories are fake

Awe they learned how to use the lingo

>Obama brought that lawyer in without a Visa btw
Are you implying that the dems planned to trick Don Jr years ahead of time? You're getting pretty desperate if so. If not, so what?

you mean that crap video by Cuck O'Keefe?

sorry shitgibbon, the russia story is real.

Trump is a fucking traitor

He and all his followers will be wearing jumpsuits to make his fake fucking orange tan

You might be clinically retarded. I'd tell you to castrate yourself but you're probably a virgin

I have never seen Brian so fucking angry as he was today. She really got into his head.

>the russia story is real.

wow I feel so rekt now. so I'm like, really really dumb? and totally wrong? fuck I guess I'll just go sit in the corner and listen to your well-reasoned responses from afar.

kys bruh, those "uninformed talking heads" are the ones who have their cock in your mouth lmao

As big as the story may or may not be, CNN and all these other news channels overdo it simply for the ratings. They report on Russia even when there hasn't been any newsworthy developments. Its a 24/7 "muh Russia" cycle.

Faggot virgin kys

Fascinating...people that believe the russia story really exist? What is your demographic profile?

>oh mi god like some guy met with some guy one time like totally an attack on our democracy guise :(((

LOL epic scoop bro

I don't even have TV, I download any shows I want to watch. So I somehow doubt that a channel I never watch is controlling my mind.

>I download any shows I want to watch

You're a fucking loser

when you replace "trump campaign" and "russian operatives" with "some guy" and "some guy", it almost sounds innocent. sorry you dgaf about our democracy.

No one cares about your life story dip shit, off yourself

I unironically believe that. The whole Russia narrative isn't good for the democrats in the long run. It shows that they have nothing on Trump. It shows that they are unwilling to reform themselves. They will do anything to resist having to change to match the demands of the people.
What do they think ordinary people think when they see the democrats STILL stuck on this BS when what they care about is jobs, healthcare and some hope for the future, and their children's future? They see sore losers politicians who don't care about people. They only care about their own power. And the people already doing well that want to maintain things as-is.
I consider myself a leftist and the democrats are truly horrible. The republicans too but at least they've got Trump and his team now.

>random guy from russia
>"russian operative"

Yea and Sup Forums is full of street wise hackers

For downloading a few primo series instead of baking in front of the TV all day jacking off to a 25-hr news cycle and reruns of "How I Met Your Mother? Gotta say I don't feel too bad about myself.

it doesn't matter what you say to these people, you should know by now.
Everything you say they have an answer for.
If you tell them the sky is blue they say "of course you would say that".
If you tell them they are idiots because you know what they are going to say they reply with "how dare you" and attempt to sue and demonise you.

There is no communicating with these creatures, they only speak in tongues.

>Gotta say I don't feel too bad about myself.

Based on your contribution to this thread. You really should

ex-soviet spy
kremlin-connected laywer
russian ambassador
etc

Intelligent human being with critical thinking skills

More like gullible trendy retards

They probably realize the whole thing doesn't matter but they want to join in the propaganda.

There just won't ever be one, buddy :)

Go ahead and kill yourself.

better than a cuck shitgibbon like (((you)))

nah, even if he isn't impeached I get too much enjoyment coming here and seeing you guys squirm through excuses for team trump. even after don admitted to meeting russians for dirt on hillary you're still trying desperately to deny any links between the campaign and russia. it's fascinating.

You're gonna be waiting a long time.

Why is it okay for Mexicans to interfere in our elections, but not Russians?

> Implying this happened longer than one year ago

I'll give you props, you're at least crafty enough to pretend be actually retarded when you troll.

haha impeach drumpf fucking orange tangerine clementine i just wanna kill those fucking fascist right wingers because they're so full of hate and they don't accept people have different ideologies so i'm going to call them bigots for not agreeing with my ideology haha fucking nazis

kys

These controlled entertainers (proof youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98 ) have orders to cover up & distract from the Awan brothers; DHS messing with states' voting rcords/equipment when they were screwing bernie (Georgia, Indiana & others); Obama admin. spying on & unmasking MANY Repubs. such as Rand Paul along with Trump & co.;
Unless people tune into One America News for actual news being reported, TV is NOTHING more than propaganda in entertainment form. ALL of it. Even carlson. Look at the moronic guests he "debates". Facial expressions & high-pitched giggles are only funny for so long.

Know I'm in the minority about carlson, but watch just 5 minutes of Graham Ledger &/or Liz Wheeler & compare their quality of dialogue & guests. They WON'T be discussing outlandish crap like carlson's typical guests, such as OJ Simpson's penis, that's for sure.

you're right, hillary should have won.

Kek.

Right on

how long ago exactly did obama foresee donald jr accepting a meeting ostensibly set up by the russian government as part of a larger effort to elect his father? did he set up sessions and flynn as well? just wondering how deep the conspiracy goes.

You can tell she's uncomfortable smiling. I think it's funny how he smiled at the beginning to mock her.

im going to impeach your mom with my huge erect penis, i would have said gf, but we all know a faggot like you only likes it in the ass. kys

1. go back to r/polifaggots
2. kys

Because that's the sort of move Alex Jones would pull.

but he's a balding low-t pussy who could never in his wildest drea, able to handle a woman as beautiful as kellyanne

bald**

People who believe the russia conspiracy are more retarded than flat earthers

Look we now even have Jill Stein and Chuck Schumer telling CNN they're full of shit. I.e Hillary did NOT lose because of Russia. It's just a bullshit garbage excuse.

>Hillary did NOT lose because of Russia.
She didn't. Hillary is completely unlikable and ran a terrible campaign. She fucked it up herself.

But that doesn't mean Russia didn't meddle with the election in an attempt to support Trump and weaken Hillary. And it probably did have some effect, which we will never be able to measure. But even had they kept out of our election entirely, Hillary still ran a shit campaign. She was the status-quo candidate and had no message other than "Vote for me, I'm not Trump."

If RUssia meddled in the election, we don't know what they did.
The DNC hacking never happened. Everything that was leaked to the media was DNC-FusionGPS fabrications. Everything.
All Russia's preferred parties lost everywhere but in the US. FRance, Netherlands, Austria, etc... Smaller countries much easier to manipulate.

Typical response from the BTFO

>can't produce real arguments
It's almost like you don't have anything to say back and are just resorting to ad homs. Who'd've thought.

>ex-soviet spy
who works for the FBI
>kremlin-connected laywer
Whenever someone uses one of those MSM buzzwords or phrases like "Kremlin connected" you know you're talking to someone who's drunk the coolaid. The information in Goldstone's letter was false. She was not a high level prosecutor in Russia. She was suspiciously let into the country by Obama's DOJ, and had connections to Fusion GPS, the outfit that was doing opposition research on Trump for the Democrats.

Any evidence linking her to Fusion GPS?

The lawyer is more connected to Obama than the Kremlin. It is not illegal to muckrake, especially when it comes to treasonous swine such as Hillary and the DNC. Illegal spying, framing the president and aides, inciting violence, funding terrorist groups both foreign and abroad, a few of DNC &Co's crimes. Sessions did not lie under oath, he did NOT talk about campaign particulars beyond POLICY, which is SOP and affirmed no extrajudicial acts beyond that because what he did is was and ALWAYS be the common sense approach to foreign policy for major players. Sessions didn't do shit for the campaign, why the fuck would he be one to go mate with some Russians? It's all nonsensical. The truth is Trump is letting these clowns bury themselves. The media is a diseased parasitic monolith disrupting our peaceful lives for earthly gain, and that cannot continue much longer. The cancer always kills it's host. Ignorant shills such as yourself will have the opportunity to learn something from this, and I hope you do.

Kelly Ann was amazing on election night after Trump's win,you could really tell they've tried buttering her up with "aesthetics" ever since

yeah she's a top grade GLOW for sure user

What happened... Don Jr Did attempted collusion with a team of DNC undercover operatives. Is this covered by criminal law?