Tell me your thoughts and opinions about Chinese people, Sup Forums

Tell me your thoughts and opinions about Chinese people, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/europe-s-medicinal-cannibalism-the-healing-power-of-death-a-604548.html
smithsonianmag.com/history/the-gruesome-history-of-eating-corpses-as-medicine-82360284/
youtube.com/watch?v=IDVnM7Q0u88
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Great_Classical_Novels
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"people"

Superior race

>Chinese people
>"people"
Chinese aren't real, user.

They're very smart.

I'd rather live in a nigger city than be near a bunch of chinks. Fucking rude heartless drones who only care about being better in some way to other races. They lack emotions. I'd rather live in Chigago than be near a chink.

asians evolved from a large beetle creature. also if we had to grow humans on another planet, asians would be a good choice

I'd rather live in an 99% Asian city than a 50% black city

Wanna switch? You'll be dead in a week because of all the fucking crime.

I don't know, would i like to get stab , shot or beat to death or to be jewed by a chink that is going to feed me dog meat with plastic rice made with gutter oil that is going to send me to the hospital for a very slow and painful death. Let me think about it.

I prefer the term "chankoro".

Its the other way around, the Han Chinese turned everyone around them 'Chinese'.

Horrible drivers

Do the chankoro even understand the slur?

Are you sure about that, Mr. Chankoro?

would you mind giving source? I want to hear more about that man

my chink gf T H I C C, cant wait for them to take over im loving being used for her social status atm

Yellow sub-humans that eat literally anything.

Im learning Mandarin and saw a movie with a Chinese friend last night.

Some are pretty cool desu

Sup Forums is just jealous that predominantly white countries have average IQ of 100 compared to 105+ of China.

China's 105 IQ is a meme.

Yep. Manchus, Khitans, Mongols, Han, are all Mongoloid people and by definition the same race. It's similar to arguing that the Viking conquests of Germany and Britain made these places less Indo-European.

Can confirm Chinese cheat alot. My friend even admited to him and his fellow Chinese cheating in his computer science classes

IQ in general is a meme.

Good luck faglord.

Cool bro. That's why multiple independent international testing studies have found that. That's why Chinese routinely outperform Europeans in white nations. That's why the stereotype is that Asians are always high academic achievers.

To be fair she is already dead and there is nothing those people can do to help her become not dead

I wonder if all Mongoloids taste the same.

lol, everyone loves to save this pic. It makes them feel better about not learning another language.

Im also learning Spanish in smaller quantities, so you can calm down there, paco.

It seems that members of the Confucius Institute are out in full force tonight.

Tell me what the fuck any of those people could have done to help her? Should we all sit and cry for her?

Chinese know two thing: BEST BREACH

Much of what we know about medical cannibalism actually comes from 16th-17th century Europe :^)

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/europe-s-medicinal-cannibalism-the-healing-power-of-death-a-604548.html

smithsonianmag.com/history/the-gruesome-history-of-eating-corpses-as-medicine-82360284/

I don't fucking know, how about getting her outof the fucking way and trying to calm the fucking kid, I don't fucking know call the emergency number while having everything recorded, why the fuck are you chinks so fucking soulless?

Ants

Lower than animals.

Chinks are lower than Animals.

t. Wei Ping

state schools

youtube.com/watch?v=IDVnM7Q0u88

Europe stopped.

China didn't.

Also, the Chinese ate humans for pleasure.

>Europe stopped.

So that makes it ok for you yellow niggers to do it today?

>ompared to 105+ of China.
Nope, that was based on one city
>go to jewish town in ny
>whoa white iq of 120!

Based Chinese

More based Chinese

Even more based Chinese

Based China and based Poland are becoming best allies away from the degenerate gay west.

Disgusting hivemind rats. Literally pollute and taint everything around them

filthy rat like people. i hope they all get gassed with jews

Retard. Chinks getting raped is like how Spain got Moored or the Balkans got Turked. Deal with it chink. You chinks are the world champions in getting conquered, cucked and raped

it's the same subhuman spic pointing fingers.

chinese eat dogs, but spics eat humans even today regularly

faggot

>That's why Chinese routinely outperform Europeans in white nations.
Do they? There are billions of you and you earn fewer nobels than many white countries.
You have no Shakespeare, no Hamilton etc

disgusting people.

Not surprised. Mexico is pretty renowned for it's rich history of worshiping White men and ritualistic ooga-booga tier cannibalism.

>Shakespeare, no Hamilton etc
>i don't know their culture so they didn't have any great artist or literature
dumb as fuck. western europe didn't even have a writing system while chinese did prebc cuck. you think they don't have literature? you're just a dumbass and don't know any of it.

Let's meme the refugees to be put to Chinese ghost cities. Kek wills it.

White man's one and only true ally.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

Must be nice driving a truck for a living in that shithole.

>5000 year history
>he thinks China didn't have art

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Great_Classical_Novels

>we committed suicide and dropped our average by 5 points
>let's try and make china do it too

They aren't innovative historically. They seem not to have any moral compass and treat fellow humans inhumanely. For all these reasons, they are a bit retarded on the whole conscious realm

Alright if they stay in China

The fucking chink internet defense force is in full force tonight.
I wonder if we could find the chink version of this webm?

fpbp

how does it feel to know at any time you could be kidnapped by cartel and skinned alive you fucking subhuman scum? while that guy got btfo by the truck on an accident this is the average subhuman savagery in mexico.

you are scum and not even human. showing traffic accidents isn't comparable to how savage and unhuman you spics are

Vid speaks for itself

I'd bang a female Chink, over an aboriginal any day of the week. That being said I'd prefer a jap over China town, and european (so long as she isn't fat and degenerate) over jap.

>nobels

The Nobel mission statement is to award Western achievement.

>Chinese
>people

Inhumane and emotionless

Chinese women probably would not marry or have children with a white guy. They're very traditional and wouldn't do something that offended their families (which this would). I'd say around 1% of Chinese would even consider it, less would do it.

I don't deal with drugs chink chang chong, you better becareful once you leave from the CIDF and ride your bicycle back home, i would really hate it if anything was to happen to you.

it seems like alot of them are soulless insectoids.

There are no Chinese people left. They were bred out of existence centuries ago.

Lmao. Everybody just pass by.

Lol Chinese food is the fucking bomb. No, not the shit food you get off in some shady ass alley way. Go to an actual reputable restaurant.

Wait, but you too fucking poor that's right. The only thing you can afford is cheap poison.

This video was found to be fake by the government. Why do you keep posting it?

so they're based madmen? that is funny as fuck

sure you don't spic subhuman. every brown bug in mexico is connected to the drug trade.you need to pay protection money so they don't come kill you. even if you aren't dealing the drugs they may decide to kill you or make your sister a sex slave.

you aren't human spic. china is worlds 2nd largest economy, but the spic economy is 50% drugs and 50% spics in america sending back money to their subhuman savage family members.

>I'd say around 1% of Chinese would even consider it, less would do it.
I'd say you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

They're hot as hell. If we are talking full scale ethnic cleansing, I'd let Asians live. They're actually productive in society.

Lol you don't need statistics even. Go to any public university, look at the STEM programs. ~50% of graduate students are asian.

For my high school graduating class, the top 1% (20 people), ~10 of them were asian despite them only being maybe being maybe 1-2% percent of the total count.

Japan is superior PURE race. Chinese are mutts. Bow down to Japanese overlord you White American peasants.

>china is worlds 2nd largest economy,
That's easy to achieve when you have over a billion slaves that you feed on a cup of rice a day.

No Chinese girl I know wants to be with a foreign guy

Considering Korea, Japan, and Taiwan all have around 105 IQ...

Pretty sure they just don't want to be with YOU. Chinks salivate at the thought of white cock.

Why are there so many chinks in this board yearning to be accepted by a bunch of neck bearded poltards? Some posts even reek of desperation.

i lived among them in their country for many years, what do you want to know?

Insectoid race whose poor are even more disgusting than niggers.

>tfw we never let the japs finish the job

TANKERED.

Mexican girls dating Chinese guys to escape crime and poverty.

>1+ billion spic shitskins all over south america
>the only thing the spic shitskins do is flood america
>angry america is making a wall to keep out them and their scum families
you are the scum of the america's.

When are you going back chink.

They have much smaller populations.

You're telling me that 1.6 billion Chinese have an average of 105 IQ?

Theres a chink in that armor.

I believe zipperheads should walk out of their sweatshops in some rice farms