Right-wing street activism

Why aren't you part of your local right-wing activist/vigilante group, Sup Forums?

In the past several months we've seen a surge in right-wing protest activity. Identity Evropa, Proud Boys, Anticom, to name a few.

There's also a pretty impressive SoCal group called R.A.M, here's their promo video:

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

Even if you're not part of a group (they can pretty diverse ideologically) you can still spread flyers, banners, etc. to spread your message. If you're a college student, there's a good chance that there's a right-wing student group to engage with.

You can even start your own groups. What are you doing for your community, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/327969120853426176/327969120853426176
youtu.be/tq-GbhYSwAc[embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone who does anything in the real world is a Jewish shill. Real white nationalists like me just debate the perfect society anonymously on the internet.

Dont.

We've basically come out of this clean because all the violent shit was done by the radical left or our guys pretending to be radical left. Our game plan has always been the best arguments and best personalities against what's progressively looking like Marxist terrorism.

If we just keep this up, act non violent, then we win the narrative which is all that matters.

wrong. This will only lead to restauration of NeoCon order.
We are not conservatives.

>Our game plan has always been the best arguments and best personalities against what's progressively looking like Marxist terrorism.
Arguments work to convince white people, especially white men, but if you think that Jews and Muslims and Browns and Blacks will be convinced by good argumentation to let white people have their own societies then you're retarded.

Damn, I already wanna join.

>Third guy from the left

Guys with poor trigger discipline will be the first to be tossed from helicopters.

We don't need to convince them.

We just have to convince white people to stop giving them special treatment and give them equal treatment to whites, in which pajeet gets black listed for faking his qualifications, Ahmed's strange behaviour to women is all the reason needed to be removed and Chang is also rejected because he doesn't have a single hobby that doesn't involve games, let alone hobby projects.

After this, you get only as much white supremacy as whites deserve, which is fair and egalitarian.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

>chicken hand

But don't worry, I will personally chop it off when I'll see him

ANTIFA WARRIORS

>lets not adress the kikes

hmm really makes me think

I have seen you posting this shit all day - have you truly no life?

God-damn, nail at the end of the stick? This early on?

>Nazi calling me controlled opposition
I'm a pacifist and that taints my views, but if you lurk moar you'll know plenty of pacifist libertarians are here.

BTW in my perfect world the neurosis of Jews and cuck whites (please stop pretend there's a difference) would be all that's needed to start reminding them neurosis is not a successful trait. Is that what you wanted me to say about Jews? Or are you just baiting for some real antisemitism you can screen cap and then use to prove we're all Nazis?

Antifa were already stabbing people in Berkeley, so if that's a nail it doesn't bother me.

Pacifism is a jewish construct to disarm us mentally. Nobody wants warmongers but being ready to defend your own, and that also means preemtive strikes or sacrificing some "innocents" is necessary. Or you will die out.

We have to take back what has been taken from us morally, ethically, culturally, racially since 1945. We dont just want to halt their advance here, we want to fight back and stomp them out once and for all.

>Jews and cuck whites (please stop pretend there's a difference

No they are not. Jews are the programmers, cucks are the following little cogs in the machine. Behind every marxist there is a jew that whispered his poisonous ideas into his ear.

>Or are you just baiting for some real antisemitism you can screen cap and then use to prove we're all Nazis?

kek, didnt read that. Nice bait, made me reply.

+1

Looks much more like a plastic clamp for the flag.

I'm in a rural area and I currently am recovering from a broken arm, that's why.

there is literally nothing but the UPF here in Melbourne

The video is good,glad to see white guys doing push up's and chin up's.
Glad to see they are doing boxing and mma training we need a thousand bas rutten's with skeleton mask.

Stop advertising your right wing antifa group you pathetic LARPers. You and antifa should be shipped to Saudi Arabia where you would be beheaded in the street for your """political activism""". Consider yourselves lucky we are allowed to vote and protest instead of brainless LARPing manchildren

I think black and gold is working for the movement's

it isn't just larping if you're actually getting shit done.

These guys are not antifa they do push up's.
Antifa does sex change hormone treatments and faggotry.

So join them or start your own group.

I see six bas ruttens with skeleton mask in that picture.
Its what the white nationalist movement need's

Are these guys antifa? I cant read the sign, did the guy taking the picture not tell them?

Where was this taken?

You don't have to commit, but it's best to at least keep an eye on all of this, get somewhat familiar with what's happening at least.

Just be smart.

No they are not antifa,they stole bamn's banner

Because vigilante groups hurt your cause.

The radical left is consuming itself with its hatred, infighting, vigilantism, and violence. If we don't stoop to their level, we'll easily win.

it's a banner that they captured from antifa a few months ago.

philadelphia

join RWU
discordapp.com/channels/327969120853426176/327969120853426176

>live in rural VA
>few literal streets for street activism
>feelsbadman.jpg

Those big strong guys could probally kill a hundred anrifa transexuals and cat ladys with their bare hands.

>The radical left is consuming itself with its hatred, infighting, vigilantism, and violence

no, they're emboldened. They have an entire media establishment egging them on, which is why they've started getting violent in the first place.

Oh look, we can be really fucking gay, just like Antifa! What more could I ever want?

can't wait til this is over and the left and right have finished eachother off

Antifa does not do push up's

Intriguing. Charlottesville is quite a hike, will know if I can make it by 8/3, thanks.

How do expect people who have social anxiety to join a group? Get the fuck out of here CIA.

hit me up if you want to join

unironically this; care to join, my confederate bro?

awesome

Really? Because all I see is right wing antifa. Your are LARPing as political activists. Really embarrassing that you think this will solve anything and not make the situation worse. Shoo shoo wannabe activists, go start an gym where you can bash each other instead of wimpy college kids

>we dont like antifa and how they use violence to enforce their message, so we are gonna use violence to enforce our message on them
I could almost say this is too stupid to not be a honeypot

>implying right-wingers ever instigate the violence
>implying it isn't antifa who strike first

THIS

Good
More troops are needed in Cali
They really should do some drills in formations like Testudo

Shut the fuck up. If you think we can win without taking action, well, see how well that's been going for us. The West cannot wait any longer.

And yet they still keep losing. If they had any brains at all, they'd probably change course and start using their shill networks to encourage tard neo-con cucks to engage in the same losing tactics...

no, neo-cons arent conservatives

You could try doing a go fund me type of thing to raise $300 hundred dollars for your travel expense and a helmet.

The "anti" has got to go. Unlike the left we can actually stand behind beliefs instead of saying hey I dont like that

Im in the new england area near massachusett's

t. literal children

I used to think the way you do, back when I was an angsty college kid who pretended to be interested in politics

What are the laws for non lethal improvised weapons for use during a protest?
Because I was going to suggest getting a shitload of long ass PVC pipes, putting a cap on one end and use them as pikes
Just imagine an entire pike block( 100 men in a 10x10 formation) defending and pushing against an antifa battle line

get real, mobs are dangerous

>when I was an angsty college kid who pretended to be interested in politics
This isn't politics. This is the future of white civilization. Do you genuinely not understand that we're at a precipice?

SURJ will be there along with antifa holding white guilt sign's

Those guys looked strong they could kill a hundred antifa transvestites easily.

youtu.be/tq-GbhYSwAc[embed]
Someone should figure out how to mass produce shit like this

Weren't you assholes affiliated with another R.A.M. out in the midwest last year?

youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw

Boston has a free speech rally august 19th

your imagery and brawling is actually taking the quiet moments and stirring them up, you're looking for a fight, not a solution, the fight isn't the solution, it's the last resort

you aren't even right wing antifa, you're just a left-wing splinter trying to eat our membership to fuel your coup

Whatever dinky muh free speech rally Boston's having is gonna be canceled. Unite the Right is 8/12. I unironically believe someone will die (though hopefully not). No matter what, it will be a complete narrative shift and will be international news and possibly in history books.

I am assuming by posting this image you approve of my post Mr. Dixie trips man?

P.S. P.K.

From the OP
>anti communist action
>right wing street activism
>right wing activist
>right wing protest activity

I bet youve never done anything to combat white genocide except call people niggers on the internet. If you have to resort to violence to enforce your message then your message is shit and will get shut down. Pathetic roleplayers will never ever change anything and will only succeed in getting all white people called nazis and further vilified. What you are doing is a disservice to white people and to democracy, but obviously this isnt a problem. You just want to be accepted into a social circle and pretend to be a toughguy thanks to pack mentality. Sad!

Occupying space and projecting strength is a necessary step. Frog memes were just the beginning, but they're too easily dismissed. Sure, some guys are looking for a fight, but they're smart enough not to strike first -- they just know what will face them. If you accept the premise that antifa is violent, which I assume you do based on your frame, then your argument seems to boil down to "don't face antifa head on -- let them dictate who meets where in public." Is that your position? Because the only alternative is to organize and to face them.

>I bet youve never done anything to combat white genocide except call people niggers on the internet.
>proceeds to advocate just that

Meant for

>hes such a braindead hillbilly that he doesnt have basic English comprehension
Sad!

>white people organize for white interests in public
>antifa attacks with fists and bike locks

You're saying not to fight back. So are you saying that white people shouldn't organize in public? We should stick to academic arguments on the internet?

Moon man got his weapons

you're literally telling people to just sit at home and continue doing what they're doing already.

aka calling people niggers on the internet

Oh yeah for sure. We gotta represent the white race by waving around a yellow and black flag. Because nothing stands for the Caucasoid like a flag representing the skin colors of the Mongoloid and the Negroid.

Antifa redpills so many normies just by themselves. It's no wonder that ((they)) would want an equally worthless right-wing counterpart so that the MSM has someone to point at and say "SEE I TODJA THEY WAS VIOLENT"

>that the MSM has someone to point at and say "SEE I TODJA THEY WAS VIOLENT"

they already do that.

PVC pipe pikes?

Is this really how narrow minded you are? That you think social change can only be brought about by violence or arguing on the internet? Kek you should sign up for this group, hopefully a smug leftist interviews you on the street and exposes you as the child behind a guy Fawkes mask that you are

Yeah I agree m8. As long as it is a defensive organisation I reckon it is a good start. Things are going to get pretty bad pretty quick as conservative whites die out and Demonrats become a permanent ruling party. They have made it pretty clear that they want us whites wiped of the face of the earth and before they wipe us they want to tax and humiliate us.

Keep up the good work.

You didn't answer my question. I didn't say violence. I said white people organizing as white people in public. They will get attacked. They have -- at NPI last year, for example. NPI isn't a LARPing event. It's white people meeting in a hotel conference room to talk about white interests. Antifa attacked people coming in and out.

So what are white people to do? Not organize in public, lest they have to fight back and be equated with antifa?

how do you think what we have now ever got in place?

Fags engaged in street activism. Now they're venerated.

Blacks engage in civil unrest and activism. Now they have widespread sympathy for their anti-police agenda.