Are the ghouls real? What I've read mostly looks like either copypasta or straight up conspiracy theory shit...

Are the ghouls real? What I've read mostly looks like either copypasta or straight up conspiracy theory shit. What the fuck is going on in South Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Numbers_Gang*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers are subhuman and function as a societal swarm of locusts. Everything good they touch turns barren.

The fuck are you on about?

You talking literal people-eating nig-zombies or something? What have I missed?

This. Niggers eat niggers a lot over there what's different?

what you read? can you share links i want to know about the N virus

>the N virus

Just google "aids" if that's what you're here for. They have roaming gangs of HIV infected people in South Africa who's only goal is to rape the uninfected. Look it up, can't remember the specific name of the gang but it's widespread. What a hell-hole to live in.

ghouls probably refers to this

None of you have read the post about the Russian visiting South Africa, where he claims the niggers are almost literally zombies? (Swarm behavior, white buildings fortified, sky bridges so whites can move on the rooftops and avoid the hordes)

>sub-Saharans become majority
>they can't handle it
>falls apart, and they all turn into literal zombie-like people
>whites/asians/indians there have to build barriers in the cities

That's is South Africa for you. Also they truly act like zombies, it's not an exaggeration.

Ghouls?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Numbers_Gang*

Ghouls.

>Are the ghouls real? What I've read mostly looks like either copypasta or straight up conspiracy theory shit. What the fuck is going on in South Africa?
This story I am posting has nothing to do with South Africa, but this is my favorite character out of almost all Niggerdom. Meet General Butt Naked. How did he get such a name, one might ask? He and his troops believe that if they're completely nude in combat then the enemy cannot see them of course. They also like to eat the hearts of small chilrens that they sacrifice before battle. This wasn't in the far past, this was in the early 1990s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

For more redpill action, please look up 'Negroes in Negroland', a great firsthand read from White missionaries and such that had the misfortune of dealing with the wild negro.
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala

Is it bad that I think General Butt Naked is a fucking hero?

Now he is like a televangelist in Liberia and talks about how he used to kill his enemies and eat their hearts and high on cocaine and piss drunk.

He is just 100% pure niggerdom.

>Now he is like a televangelist in Liberia and talks about how he used to kill his enemies and eat their hearts and high on cocaine and piss drunk.
Yes, he's completely insane. The thing that makes me laugh most is he's preaching to many of the family members of the kids and people that he brutally massacred. Only in pure niggerdom do things like that exist. The Hutu and Tutsi's are another meme worthy lot.

saved

Do whites not have guns in SA? This seems like a great business opportunity tbqhfamalam.
Obviously there is no law, so why not kill the ghouls? Belt fed, full auto carnage.

race war now!

Yeah I have bro. Still not actual ghouls. I mean technically, they have weird diseases, live like animals, eat people, run in packs, and hunt white people. But that's just Africa.
t. Guy who grew up in africa

You're lucky I have it saved.

Sounds like hell on Earth.

I laugh when I hear American blacks say that white people owe them anything.