Honestly. what's the big deal with racemixing? If all of humanity was mixed then there'd be no ethnic tensions

Honestly. what's the big deal with racemixing? If all of humanity was mixed then there'd be no ethnic tensions.

>What is the Kalergi Plan

I'm skeptical. Look at South America. They all mixed. And then they created a new caste system specifically for the new races.

That only happened in places where white immigration occurred centuries after.

nice photoshop work shlomo

iam from south america. what are you even talking about

SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL SPECIAL BABY AND YOU ARE AN HORRIBLE PERSON

Wow whoever made that ugly creature look human has some serious shoop skills

Anglin BTFO'd her so bad

The mom here looks worse than the daughter. Square jaw is always a deal breaker.

Wrong

Tons of race mixed countries out there

In everyone the lightest skin people are on top

If there was nothing wrong with racemixing you wouldn't have to use photoshop to make that mongrel look less ugly.

There would be tribal tensions nonetheless. Just look at the history of pro-colonized North America.

Just mix your clothes in the washing machine. You tell me how it comes out.

Because having a single race exist will bring peace to society,which jews do not want (and the genetic disadvantages)

Wait, should I be separating the colors from the whites? I just throw everything in at once and haven't noticed any color changes.

Is that kid photoshopped?

(you)

This fucking thread again.
t. shareblue
SAGE

You always separate the whites. Because they are the most gentile.

>SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL SPECIAL BABY AND YOU ARE AN HORRIBLE PERSON
Emphasis on "special."
Kill yourself.

SAGE

yes see for original>

I've never even played world of Warcraft...

But why does that thing look like it belongs in the game?

What??? Jews promote race mixing dingus communism(based off Rabinnical dictatorships)is all about strip ones self of identity. And yes hybrid vigor is a myth Hispanics and people of mixed race who should be benefitting from "hybrid vigor" are already proving to be a burden.

Let's make it easier for you

We got 5 colours of paint: white,red,blue,green and yellow.
Now we throw all of the paint in one single bucket and start mixing it.
in the end all we get is a big pile of brown (shit)

WORK WORK

>Morisco+EspaƱola= CHINO (chinese)
>Chino+India= SALTA ATRAS (jump backwards)
>Salta Atras+Mulata= LOBO (wolf)
>Tente En El Aire WTF!?
>NOTENETIENDO (I don't understand you)

MOTHER OF KEK BASED SPANIARDS

I support fucking whomstever you want, as long as it's straight

It's more about power than anything. Do you want your entire country to be like Africa? One giant shithole.

Or do you want to achieve the heights of humanity, in which case one would have to be more careful with genetics because you're not only funneling in the enemy cultures through tolerance, but genetics plays a huge role in what the baby will prefer.

I'm serious. Never even played the game before.

But I instinctively think of trolls and orks when I see this child

The problem of outbreeding depression and the fact that there are demonstrable general differences between the races in things such as I.Q.

I don't know what kind of washing machines they have in Slovenia from but in the USA, I just throw everything into one load and it all comes out the same color it went in.

So what's the deal with black gangs? They're the same colours, why are they always killing each other?

We'll find reasons to kill each other. No matter what, we'll find them.

Racial stratification of groups and subgroups in brazil

variety is strength.
There will still be wealth tensions. Or are we all to be one homogenous group, the same on every level. In which case there is no motivation to succeed and all of society collapses into a shitfest of entitlement where everyone expects the same as everyone else regardless of their performance.
Why are you ashamed of whatever race you are?
Why do you want to destroy all the beauty and variety of the different races?
The only reason there is any tension between the races is because we are forced to live on top of each other and forced to pretend there are no differences between us.
Do you know any twins? Are they the same people with the same personalities? Of course not, we are all unique. We should celebrate our differences. We are all good at different things, meaning humanity s a whole is better overall. If we are all the same we all have the same weaknesses, and the same viruses can exterminate our entire species.
There is literally no benefit for making us all the same except the brainwashing you have undergone that white people need to be exterminated.
What if we stop everyone breeding except whites then? Then we'd all be the same no? why is it only whites that you dont want to exist anymore. I mean there are more non whites than whites so obviously the perfect average you are imagining is nothing close to whites.
Why not just stop being a faggot and forcing only white people to mix with people of different cultures and then complaining when they don't get on?
If it happened organicaly it would be fine, but why is there no pressure on any non white countries that they don't have enough whites? In south africa they are killing whites and not a peep of protest from you. Why do they not need to be more multicultural?

Silly (((falseflag)))
Only Jewesses should racemix
They can save humanity by birthing millions of mixed Israeli-African babies!

The most eugenic combination to create the supreme human is Whites with Asians such as the Japanese, Koreans, and Chinese.

This combination combines strength, intelligence, and beauty.

agreed

Post all the memes. Shame this blockhead from the face of the earth. Coal Burner.

> If all of humanity was mixed then there'd be no ethnic tensions.
this is what they actually believe. they think people will mix perfectly and there will be no more discrimination between ethnic groups. they think man unquenchable thirst to dominate those who are weak will disappear if we all just mix.

peoples understanding of humanity is like that of a child and sometimes even worse

looks like a yellow rat

>access to guns 0.84 compared to whites
fucking kek. So mixed families make a special effort to keep their mixed children away from firearms. Sometimes statistics are so brutally funny.

Hurry and tell your (((tribesmen)))
We could have world peace!

he-man and zodac

> If all of humanity was mixed then there'd be no ethnic tensions.

Cause Brazil is such a paradise.

Depends on what part of China. There are a ton of shitty Chinese.

Holy fuck I chuckled. Also
>whenyougivebirthtoanoblivioncharacter.jpg

LMAOO u photoshopped the pic to make the baby look less ugly LMAOOO fucking ugly ass africans man

Yeah! I mean look how happy that woman looks. Are you saying you don't want that for your kids?
What are you, racist?

ole 99 speaks the truth..
LOL good job on that nose you got skill.. fixing that ape looking bitch .

Posting some edits.

Stole this spicy meme.

based leaf!!!

If all of humanity was mixed it would be an IQ nightmare

Everybody would be confused. Humans are tribal, they need to feel like they belong to a clan

Also, there would be no diversity at all, only fifty shades of the same shit.

desu the daughter looks better than the mom

lmao

It's a fake jew edit, the original is over here:

>Longitudinal Study
wtf does that even mean?

He could've been a stud if he didn't act like such a defeatist bitch

My sides

hahaha holy fuck

The most easily corrupted and the least dependable in messy situations.

theres nothing asian about that

This is not an edit.

>pure 56% white Aryan genes

hahaha holy fuck... you're a legend bro

Literal orc.

holy shit lmao

>If all of humanity was mixed

Then we'd be all mediocre. We are not all born equally. Why is it so discomforting for some people to understand this?

Holy shit what a truly horrendous albino orcling.

ha no it won't.

Has Thwomp responded to this at all? It's all over the internet.

BTW, can someone shoop her into Thwomp?

The who?

Oh shit you guys fixed the loli face after many Orchish shops.

Can someone fix her mom now?

>no te entiendo

if all dogs were mongrels there'd be no dog shows

She's unfixeable.

Aren't lots of (white) babies born with blue eyes and blonde hair then darken? Might grow up to be a regular orc.

White people average at 100 IQ points.
Black people average at 85 IQ points.
Over the last century it has been shown time and time again that mixed race people average in between the white and black averages.
In a similar vein, a study was done with black adopted children in two-parent white households.
While there was a slight improvement in their early years, by the time they went to high school they reverted back to the biological average.

So, what's the big deal with racemixing?
I want the best for my children.
Starting them off with a genuine biological disadvantage is a very bad idea.

It's to fuck with your spirtuality. People in the Middle-East is just mind-less zombies. Just begin to notice, you can see it in their eyes.