Heightism is Real

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are the same height but you look more stupid, and like a draw queen so its worse

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

what do they do to you if you are taller?

kek

I'm a very short manlet who has been repeatedly shafted in life due to my stature. And I think whining about heightism is retarded, as are the morons in that picture.

I mean seriously, it sucks to be short, and I've been repeatedly suicidal, but that's my problem and no one else's. I don't expect everyone to be "aware" and to make special accommodations for me. The heightism whiners are like those fat acceptance losers, even though you can't really change your height, whereas you can diet and exercise. Same idiotic thinking though.

kek'd

How short are you?

tfw slightly over 2m

Have my girlfriend's nipple...no thank YOU

Canada.

Phd in shitposing.
You can't even shitpost right.

I see what you did there

>tfw 6'5
>tfw women will never date men shorter than them
>tfw 90% of CEOs are over 6ft
>tfw tall people earn significantly more than manlets simply for being taller

when you're really tall it's fucking weird to encounter people face to face

t. 6'5" aka 196 cm

thats fucking disgusting man

you best be with a cutie over 6'0"

we must conserve our genes and outbreed the manlets.

>2 metres
>Had a friend in high school who was 205 cm

Are you gay or something?

i suffer cause of my height, what do
t. manlet

Is that some convoluted plan to break short people's legs?

Disgusting and stupid. Tall guys are dangerous, threatening and unattractive. Being thrown around is awful. I wanted a guy my height and that's what I got.

I have the same problem. I'm seriously considering becoming a monk or just spending the rest of my life in some shitty shack in the middle of the forest.

>1 and 11 are the same fucking point
>shoes

Only dribbling retard women pursue tall men. Proof right here.

Water, fire, air and dirt, fucking manlets, when will they learn?

I'm a little over 2m. They're NOT cutting my legs off. Fuck that!

you should elevate your height with a helicopter

She's 5'9 but Chinese so it's still super tall.

KEK'D

checked.

Also start drinking more, it'll help you forget your height problems and the fact that you live in Russia.

>Only dribbling retard women pursue tall men.
Short leaf detected.

Hey, did you know what else correlates with height in males? Penis length, at least on average (to head off any cherry-picked images).

Of course it's real man, I'm 5'11" and I've been ridiculed my entire life. Being a manlet is one of the worst things that could happen to someone, I'm in my twenties and I still don't know how I made it to this age without killing myself yet. I wish I could be normal.
On another note, is that helium method really painless?

You girlfriend should be shot.
So should you.
fuck dude.

>be 6'1
>read online about elevator shoes
>smiles internally
>buy a couple
>put on those shows and I'm instantly 6'3 to 6'5
>pussy game goes up by 10
>bitches too stupid to realize I get shorter when I take the shoes off

Listen fellas, women wear makeup and shit to mask their real (shitty) appearance. Do the same. I wear a girdle, I have elevator shoes, and I use small amounts of makeup to hide marks just like the news anchors do. I can turn myself from a 3-4/10 into a 7-8/10 with an extra 10-15 minutes of work and prep.

>girlfriend
its a girlfriend(male) obviously with those trucker hands and those manboobs

If you use a rope, you might gain a few inches by the time they cut you down.

Being that height is your last problem, you're bald, smelly, brown, hairy Greek, that's probably killing your chances

(mystery)

>Men date women that are really short because it's "cute"
>Create more manlets
Will it ever end?

why are most greeks I see severe manlets?

jk, love you Kosta, but you're probably really bald and hairy af, that's being Greek for ya

is that fucking back hair?

wait wtf is 5'11 manlet?
I thought 5'10+ was a-okay

Fuck that MGTOW and proud.

>I've been discriminated against and I'm okay with that

>p-please accept me Sup Forums

No you cuckold.

>All dem keckles.

most of the height related genes probably already adapted to being male-specific long ago , womanlets are disgusting tho

I'm a manlet yet I have a 6.9 fully erect penis how can this be???

Great idea man. I'm thinking of ending it when I wake up in the morning, the combined stretch from the sleep and the hang might finally help me break the 6'0" barrier before I leave my last breath! I'm finally excited for something after 20 years of suffering, thanks man! The last thing I would want is the morgue writing me down as an almost-6-footer midget, that's the reason I've been avoiding it all this time.
>mfw the pain will soon end and I'll go down as a normal human being

>5' 11"
>short
That's practically 6'. How fucking tall do you have to be? 6' 7"?

Who /short ectomorph/ here?

life is suffering.

>be tall already
>take the tallest boosters
>lord over everyone else

Most lanklets have a fetish for short women so you'll never get rid of us. Deal with it you mutated freak

I think it is

We both know the answer to that

try being tall; old fucks ask you if you play basketball all the time even if you're white

and dont get me started on airplane seats

anything sub 6 feet is manlet

Lmao

i always knew putin browsed pol

If I see someone 4 inches shorter than myself as a manlet, does that mean someone 4 inches taller than myself sees me equally as a manlet, or is it perceived more objectively?

drinking parents is how manlets are born

>le 5'11'' is practically 6' meme
Do you also measure your height down to the quarter inch?

WHAT THE FUCK
H
A
T

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

Are they lanklets or not?

took me a while

>Dem muscular legs
>Dem veins bulging out.

I'm sure that surgery will hold up in the long term and won't leave the person horribly crippled later in life.

I am 5'11" so they'd be 6'3".

If I see someone visibly shorter than myself all I can think about is how small they are.

Okay, that right there made me laugh so hard my two cats stared at me like "WTF?!?!!"

I read people that are 5'11'' and complaining about height?? where the fuck do you live? 5'11'' is 180cm, it's above average in most countries.

>5'6
>mfw people 5'8+ keep complaining about their height

I was 5'6" when I was 10 years old

Cumfy thread when you're 6f4

just b urself

please explain

Sorry, but if I saw you I would definitely think about how short you are. Probably everyone who sees you thinks this.

What do you guys think of 6'1'' ?

I am 6'1'' and I honestly think it's a hair above manletness..

>177cm (my license says I'm 5'9"=69" because the faggots at the dmv rounded down instead of to the nearest whole number, but I'm not going to chimp out over an inch)
>tfw penis is longer than all of those on the pic
This is the only reason I'm not upset about it. However, it's not really something I can publicly flaunt.

>tfw 5ft 2in and bullied throughout school for it
>tfw no amount of practice or study can remove the eternal stain of manlethood

My sister is two years younger than me and the same height as me. When I was at primary school I was smaller than every single kid (including the girls) in year BELOW me. And I'm not short enough to qualify for dwarf disability gibs, so I'm just stuck as an awkward short man with absolutely no recompense. It's fucking horrible. I speak five languages and I'm studying at one of the best universities in my country (and the world) and I've managed one gf in my life (a very attractive Eastern European who ditched me for a taller guy). I can recite poems in several languages, make jokes, even dominate conversations, but I will always be seen as an avuncular short guy with a point to prove. Which is ultimately true.

I'm 5'10'' and i complain.

>be 6'6"
>have rock teeth and ugly face
>look like a cave troll
>khv
>all these people crying about how height is the only thing holding them back

It's not only about height you dingus.

Just end it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

Does this mean all tallfags get their legs cut off? Nice

>metre
It's spelt meter.

Definite manlet.

Cut off is 6'2".

5'8" here. Stop claiming 5'8". Turbo-manlets like you make people think it is shorter than it is.

>Manlet delusions
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

10/10

That's retarded. Fucking iron Mike Tyson was 5'10". You can be sub six foot and built like a brick shithouse and definitely not be a manlet.

>dribbling retard women
So, all of them?

>tfw everyone in my family is 6ft+ and im 5'9
Im 18, sure i'll hit a growth spurt or something pretty soon, heh... r-right?

axe to the knees

manlet detected

>> fix your teeth , oh , forgot , burgerland , it would cost you a small fortune , feels ...

It's not that great being tall sometimes

>t: 6'3 North Indian who has been constantly shafted cause his height makes him look like either a drug addict or a terrorist

Same Height sounds like Sam Hyde

>tfw 6ft10inch
Always feel shit about my height until I see loads of manlets bitching incessantly in these threads.

Sup Forums is a shitheap but this is genuinely pretty funny