youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FjVjt78iqk
youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ
discordapp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=HEWUQ8KXUEs
dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awoo

awoo

ever

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=7FjVjt78iqk

I'm growing more powerful..

Krauts, how is Bavaria? I hear that if I go on Sup Forums and ask about it I will get numerous angry copypastas, and that Bavaria is basically the German version of Texas.

Anything happen today?

REAL theme: youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ

I feel so bad for Trump. For a time, he redeemed the Republican party by winning, yet cuckservatives and #nevertrumper Republicans are diminishing their parties reputation by not cooperating in repealing and replacing Obamacare.

Jews false flaging jews.

He should go nuclear. Do everything through executive order. Repeal through force.

If I stop using google.com, will it hurt Google in any way? What is the next best search engine?

I don't get it.

false-flag attack(s?) on israel

TRUE!

I live in bavaria
It's the best part of germany if you ask me although I usually prefer the sea
Everything south of munich is basically a white utopia, if you ever see any shitskins they're mostly italian

>Amazon Washington Post
Defend this Sup Forums

No worry Russian bro is here

Based Dobbs, /ourguy/

How many votes is the repeal OC bill short by?

AVAST MATEYS! IT'S YOUR UNCLE JOHNNY! KILL THE PRESIDENT!

Who cares..
As long as jews died.

Lou Dobbs is /ourguy/ - I remember when he was still on CNN way back when

They are horrible people. Why would you skim a classic to read the ending? What could be more immature or unsophisticated than that?

Le based

Yes. Move on to Bing. MS are shills for the establishment liberals but at least they don't doctor search results to fit their political agenda. At least not to the extent Google does.

WHAT
THE
FUCK
Moby Dick is one of my favorite books ever but it is not a difficult read FUCKING LIBERALS

AWOO~

This will be a repeating theme until the mid-terms. If the Dems win, expect the R's to show their true face. If the R's win, there will be a lot of converts, but the #neverdrumpf crowd will just decrease in size, it won't disappear before '20.
It's right, or as fact checkers would say, half-true.

Judging by his twitter, perubro lives there now.

Why are Trump daughters so ugly?

Some beaners got baked to death in a truck, also an above-average number of Trump Tweets

Really let himself go.

Holy shit Trump is mad

New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

We are especially looking for anyone who's good with photo shop and the like to help us map out suspected trafficking hubs, routes, known industrial shipping routes, and etc;

Again, anyone who knows how to and is willing to make maps to help us out would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

I don't speak bean

Donald Trump? More like Faggot Rump

He's starting to reframe the message with a new comms director

oi did you request help from /sg/?

>michigan

Possibly only 1-2 at the moment. We don't really know.

>Holy shit Trump is mad
he gave the GOP six months, he's done with them
i think Mooch is getting him back into primary Trump

wew
>CNN: "Is Trump threatening Amazon? He totally is"

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil!

Their thoughts are too complex to deal with such simple books

What the hell happened to Depp? Looks like Mickey Rourke could play him in the eventual biographical movie.

Well if there were 3 defectors like I remember and 2 switched back, we've got what we need at 51. If McCain can't vote still have a majority

There are no dragons and wizards to hold their attention.

I am peruvian by heart but the german blood flows through my veins thanks to my mother, together with my family we are of the Aryan race and nazis till death

What could trump do to them?

And yet he invited him to the White House and they were just in a meeting together in the past few weeks. It’s almost as if he can separate business and personal feelings. Hmmm....wouldn’t it be nice if those so-called reporters could do the same thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=HEWUQ8KXUEs

What will Trump do on this?

>It's the best part of germany if you ask me although I usually prefer the sea
What makes it better than the rest of Germany? In your opinion?
>Everything south of munich is basically a white utopia, if you ever see any shitskins they're mostly italian
Well that's good enough for me.
Oh now I get it.

>I'm peruvian in my heart but german blood flows through my veins thanks to my mother. All my family are of the Aryan race and Nazis to death.
He unironically want to gas Chileans.

What?
Where?

Thanks

i legit believe every man should read Moby Dick and ideally it should be read twice, once when you are a freshman in high school and once again during your senior year of college

>no wizards well versed in whale lore

Dropped.

>a grown ass man getting 'beaten' by a book that is hundreds of years old and usually read as a school assignment by middle schoolers

He's washed up. Too old to hack it, too proud to let it go and live off his fortune.

Not really 'back into'. Just letting Trump be Trump.
Good. I'd love Trump to roll in and bust a few of these trusts.
If it passes, he'd sign it.

F-faggot Rump?

I knew I shouldn’t have supported him!

Friendly reminder that if you're engaging a frothy liberal, always refer to Trump as Dr. Donald Trump.

Just skip the parts that aren't about womyn of color

L M F A O!!!!!!!!

I want to know Jenner's numbers.

There's no way it can get passed. The Supreme Court won't allow it.

You're welcome

Senator Rock has it wrapped up for sure. Our Governors and Senators and Congressmen in Michigan are all corrupt, fuckface faggots. Kid Rock will win easily. Screen cap this post.

It would be nice if we could see a primary poll
Its obvious to anyone with a brain any R will beat her but which R will it be

>hey going on /ptg/ exclusively is boring i should check the catalog

This is how politicians get mass culled.

You numbers say other wise..
But check mine.

Uh...guys?

dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

>moby dick
>no wizards
ummmm explain Queequeg sweetie?

I regret not skimming the freemason chapters of War and Peace.

Nigger, do you know what kind of penalties that bill has? Do you want 20 years in prison and have to pay a fine of a million dollars at least?

Jesus lol, that is sad. I read books from the 1800's just for entertainment. I just got done reading Oliver Twist this summer, 20 minutes at a time on my breaks. The book I am currently reading is Anna and the King of Siam.

Oh fuck maybe something actually is being done

>Not really 'back into'. Just letting Trump be Trump.
yeah that's kind of what i meant, Trump is dropping his nice guy persona with the GOP and Mooch is the dude to make sure that persona gets broadcasted

Oh, this Liberal faggot again. I used to read him in the 90's, thought he was funny.

I tried to find it, probably scrubbed from the internet, but he had a whole comic based on the notion that teaching kids about gays in school was a right-wing Christian conspiracy theory that was laughable, the "slippery slope" paranoia of right-wingers.

It would be great to dig that up and post it next to news articles about how they are currently teaching kindergartners about gay sex now.

>tfw I never actually read any of the classics on school
>not a single one
I probably should get around to it.

I've never seen this version before.
What's this from any ways?

Oh boy. Could this be it?

>What makes it better than the rest of Germany? In your opinion?
Probably one of the last places left in germany that has a real culture
People here are very traditional and often religious, no wonder it's the wealthiest part of germany
The landscape is beautiful and you actually have real summers here

That filthy lizard is immune from justice just like Hillary because she did Hillary's dirty work.

God damn russians!

Are bisexuals okay?

Hello my fellow rural retards, are you as disappointed in Trump as I am? He definitely isn't living up to my left liberal ideas.

If he legally changes his name to Kid Rock before the election, he's got it in the bag.

>Wasserman Schultz

Another evil, blood-sucking Jew. Hope that bitch gets locked up

Is that one of the Awan brothers? I bet those drives are bleached to hell. Still, it's something.

It's absolute bullshit that fuckers like McCain are in the senate and Kelli Ward isn't.

Why is everyone pretending McCain isn't a terrible person?