Yo Sup Forums i'm going to be involved in a fight tomorrow afternoon and I have no idea how to fight...

yo Sup Forums i'm going to be involved in a fight tomorrow afternoon and I have no idea how to fight. Basically I got into an altercation with this korean kid and he challenged me to a fight and said if I don't show then he'll kill my family.

How do I fight? Help? I'm 18 and the korean kid is 17

Other urls found in this thread:

benning.army.mil/infantry/197th/combatives/content/PDF/Basic MACP Strategy.pdf
youtube.com/results?search_query=how to throw a punch
youtube.com/watch?v=hPoxee46S4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ur a pussy if you lose to a korean.

You're fucked if an Asian kid wants to fight you.

Sweep the leg.

he's pretty jacked and said he trains in krav maga

Watch basic tutorials on you tube

>never fought
>korean kid

you're fucked friendo. you better go in for the grapple if you're bigger than him. Just get in close to him, grab him, take him to the ground. try to get him on his back then give him a few good whacks. but seriously if you've never fought before then you're going to get fucking rekt if you try to punch the guy.

grappling is your only real hope. good luck. maybe youtube grappling.

Say "pussy Korean dog with your cowardly guard" and then when he drops his hands just punch him in the throat

*on his stomach.

you want him face down. if you can do that you win.

and im pretty sure if he threatens to kill your family thats a crime.

Call his parents

Army combatives philosophy:

benning.army.mil/infantry/197th/combatives/content/PDF/Basic MACP Strategy.pdf

Get him on the ground, get on top of him, and beat the fuck out of him. One note: If there is more than one enemy and you don't have allies, you will get fucked this way.

so if you win, you go to jail.

nice setup

Keep your chin down. Street fights last like 20 seconds, it will be over before you know it. First person to land 2 shots wins

Just dont fight, it's not worth it. Just say you're sorry in a text and shrug off anyone calling you a pussy. It's just not worth it

Tell his parents what he said

When you get there ask him if you can both settle it as gentlemen with a best 2 out of 3 in Starcraft: Broodwar. If he's South Korean, he should be honor bound to except the new rules of engagement.

Your fucked if this isn't just a troll.

This. If you're larger, get him to the ground, sit on his chest or back and beat the shit out of him

Fuck off Sweden. Keep that limp dick shit in your cuckshed.

Well then maybe you shouldnt have ran your mouth or you should be trained too, you little bitch.

Quick tips for a newb.
>Ground fighting
I would not recommend grappling with him considering most asian fighting techniques have this.
Also dont throw a punch untill you are challenenged and threated. Only fight for self defense or you are going to jail for hitting a minor. Also look up on wikipedia how to throw a correct punch. If not you will break your wrist or hand.

To defeat a Korean you'll need to construct additional pylons

Just let ur family die

>hides his flag
opinion discarded

Rule 4, user. Be a Jew.
Hurdur, all Asians know karate.

hit first, keep swinging until they drag you away, don't stop swinging.

You have to become a monster. Let your ego take over. Throw everything you know about being a civil human being out the window.

If real, feints are your friend, initial first strikes are always gonna be blocked, feint high then go low and vice versa.

What do you think a burly North Korean is threatening an American high schooler at a school in America?

youtube.com/results?search_query=how to throw a punch

enjoy

Choke that mf with you're arm and use the other arm to hold it there till he dies

Bring a gun and kill that zipperhead. Then he can't kill your family.

Korean? he knows Tae Kwon Do like a mutherfucker.

Avoid his kicks, tackle him and try to wrestle.

Sage

Bring a gun pussy. Stand your ground laws and shit

Bring a knife, take it to his throat and say if he ever fucks with you again, you will fuck his throatslit and let his family watch.

Don't be a pushover

Come say that to my face snow-nigger.

Fucking lol.

The main issue people who've never been in a fight have is they hold back, go ham, watch his fucking hands, don't take a hard hit to your gut or face.

You're going to jail because you're an adult fighting a minor.

Also just punch to the throat. Or grab the throat and punch face. Only advice I can give to someone with no testosterone or experience.

If Russian commies managed to infiltrate the state department in the 50's, I bet Korean commies can infiltrate the schoolyards today.

Sucks for you. I watched a chink movie once and saw these scrappy little fucks running up walls and shit while they fight.

Jab him in the throat with a your fingers (extended straight and stiff), then grab around the back of his upper legs with your face pressed against his chest, then lift him up and throw him down on his back, mount on top of his chest with your knees holding his arms in place, ground and pound until he submits. Also if it comes to just throwing punches, either aim for the kidneys or his jaw. If you hit the side of his head you will just break your hand, protect your self and if he grabs your shirt, hit down on his arms hard and he will release. Good luck.

OP LISTEN TO MY POST.

Losing a fight is super embarrassing and you will get shit on by everyone who knows. Women will find you less attractive and men wont respect you. Everyone will forget if you back out, no one will forget you getting your ass beat. A good run is better than a poor stand. If you must get into a fight.. Act cool and see if you can talk it out without getting mad and as soon as you have the chance cheap shot him. Hit him in the balls or eyes if you have to. JUST DONT LOSE.

He might leave you alone if you surrender, apologize, and offer your white gf and sister for breeding with the big asian bull

Tell him that the fight will be on his permanent record.

All you have to do is this:
1. Do NOT pay attention to whether you are winning or losing.
2. Do not lose your concentration on the fight. People will talk and he will talk and your mind will wander, don't even bother reacting to feigns because 9/11 times you will not be able to dodge a good blow and you will just lose valuable swinging time.
Not only that, if you REACT to him, he can CONTROL you, and THAT is martial arts in a nut shell. Just keep swinging and don't stop until people have to hold you back.
3. Punch straight into the teeth, and up into the jaw equally and rapidly and do not stop.
4. Close your mouth and do not open it.
if donald trump appears and asks you if you want a million dollars you should 1) not be paying attention and 2) not be able to reply because you are focusing on keeping your mouth shut and hitting that guy.
5. struggle VIOLENTLY and don't be afraid to headbutt if he grabs you, and struggle FAST.
as SOON as he grabs you do something drastic to stop him from throwing, and learn to circularly move your arms to disconnect grabs. Use a strong muscle against a weak one we say in Greco Roman.

you should probably open with two hits to the eyes, one to each, but your accuracy will be so bad from adrenaline you may not connect accurately and the top of the head is the first part that moves when the opponent tilts his head back to avoid a blow.

If you are avoiding martial arts, no matter what happens keep at boxing distance and watch his feet out of the corner of your eyes, if one leaves the ground, STEP BACK, then go striaght back in after he misses and continue wearing down his jaw and teeth.

he WILL give up after losing that much blood/teeth, and at very least he will look like a bitch.
But you have to remember rule 1, DO NOT THINK ABOUT WINNING OR LOSING, only

Buy a drywall/utility knife. Charge in, get one arm around his back and hold on tight and start slashing him in the face.

I appreciate the advice so far and i'll heed some of it but I have a black friend who said he would toughen me up tomorrow morning. his brother went to jail for murder, armed robbery and assault and he claims he learned to fight from him. he said it might get dirty but i'm prepared to do whatever it takes. i've never been in a fight and the only sport i've done is tennis but I am not backing down from this

Do the manly way.
>Act like you don't wanna fight
>put both hands up acting innocent and shit
>when he's not expecting it, full on uppercut that gook fuck right in his nose
>if he falls, keep kicking him and shit
>if he shrugs it off, get the fuck outta there

not politics.

By the way you are an idiot for never having a fight in your life until you were 18

oh sorry and to hit the eyes in a fight, aim for the bottom of the eye socket.

Sweep the leg.
>Pic related is how much mercy you should give.

Film it and post it tomorrow

>UUUUWERESTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh and if his arms are longer than yours, stay INSIDE his range and visa versa.
this is SUPER important, KEEP MOVING if you have long arms and don't stop swinging.

>hit em with some pocketsand
>sweep the leg
>punch and kick the shit out of him when hes on the ground

YES FILM IT AND UPLOAD IT TO THE WEB.

Sissy White boys cannot compete

Record it and put in Sup Forums tomorrow pussy

kill your self

OP - Center of gravity is everything. People are telling you to get him on the ground - true - but don't let him go low for a double leg takedown. Sprawl and cross face him with your wrist pushing into his nose.

How tall are you/him? Weight? And how the fuck did this fight even start. We need background info you fucking nigger.

t. high school wrestling nigger?
Sprawling was my shi also

Just fight. Get yourself amped up, swing hard, hit hard, keep moving, keep your hands up. It'll hurt, but not for too long.

Just name your black friend as your champion

Blame your whore mother. For fucks sake I tag to my daughters how to box.

Also, do not use any weapons, otherwise you are a coward and you will end up in prison.

>said if I don't show then he'll kill my family.
And you're not filing a police report why?

I've been on Sup Forums too long. I thought it was an Asian with a white trap

youtube.com/watch?v=hPoxee46S4s

Take a hammer or a knife and open him up with it

This

Terrible advice, OP should be following all the advice in regards to taking the opponent to the ground and having the superior position. Swinging wildly never works, and if the opponent is bigger he will most likely win.

If you can, do a very quick palm jab to his nose. Getting hit in the nose is very jarring, fairly painful and most importantly will 100% make his eyes water like crazy: which means he can't see for 5 seconds or so. In those 5 seconds come around to his kidneys and punch as manytimes as you can in the same spot, in the kidney. As soon as he shows signs of recovery uppercut the chin OR do a huge punch to the lowerjaw. This blow can actually kill so make it count.

Also If you get the positioning chance try stomping down/sideways right down on his knee. Super painful and debilitating.

>pshhhhhht, nothing personal kid

Krav isn't good for outright strikes, it's mostly defensive and situational so if it stays fist to fist he would still have the upper hand but his training won't mean as much.

Yeah. As gay as though singlets are no ones going to say it to your face. Wrestling will turn you into a man. It's literally a 2 hour boot camp after class where you learn to fight.

Also everyone in here is talking about offense. Gotta be prepared for shit to go south too.

Have 3 shots of liquor to loosen up.

No kicks.

Jab-cross at hus head and KEEP LOCKED ONTO HIM NO MATTER WHAT. You will win if you can keep throwing simple punches at his head even after you get hit .

Also consider bodyslamming him. Watch videos of bodyslams and ask someone to practice the move.

Goodluck soldier!
Even if you lose this will be a serious leap in your development.

This is a fight between teenagers, don't aim to kill or permanently injure the opponent.
Just take him to the ground, get on top, and hit him a few times until he submits.
Far better option than going to prison.

Pretty much this. Even if you can't grapple you will take a lot less damage. Koreans can kick hard as shit.

Quiet, fag

you donĀ“t have a clue.

Krav Maga is mostly strikes.

What the fuck is this? A thread of terrible advice and you manage to write some that's even worse.

OP most people are not cut out for fighting. That's just the way it is. If you are one of these people take a weapon with you, or ambush him beforehand. Or don't bother at all. You are not going to carry out some precision moves, you'll look like an idiot.

Show up with a handgun, or if your state doesn't allow it take a claw hammer. See what he's up for then. If it's in a public place put an ashtray or a pint glass through his face. If you know where he lives, jump him outside his house with eight friends. If you can't get him, get his sister or mum.

He is 18 and the kid is 17, anything beyond reasonable force and he will be in prison. It's a fight between kids, grow up.

First things first, grab him by the throat with your no dominant hand and smash your dominant fist into the bridge of his nose. Throw him to the ground and kick him hard in the face.

Pretty much done.

You should probably run away to Canada where cucks are loved to save yourself from the pain and embarrassment of getting your fragil ass kicked.

Start sharpening pennies tonight, sew them into the brim of a cap so they'll slide between your fingers, and make sure he assaults you first.
Hope you know what to do next.

If he is stronger than you just strike first and unexpectedly, try to have time to smash his nose or put a bruise before he will beat you. This will be your little victory.

He ain't gonna kill your family you fucking idiot just don't show up. You're an adult and he's a minor this can only go poorly for you. If you lose a kid kicked your ass and if you win you're probably going to jail. Some shitty little teenager isn't going to kill your family and if you're family can't defend themselves from some little shitbird they don't deserve to live anyways. If people call you pussy tell them you don't want to go to jail because you fucked up a minor. People will understand and this kid sound like a scumbag anyways. If he attacks you defend yourself but don't put yourself in a situation where he even has that opportunity.

Tuck your chin, thumb outside of your fist and straights > hooks unless you're close, if you notice he's a superior boxer close the distance and try to take him to the ground. Also, film it

So instead of calling the police and / or getting him kicked out of school you wanna go and get your ass kicked?

There ain't no way you'll learn anything usable in a day. Have fun getting beat.

Krav maga is just a fancy way of saying he'll go straight for your balls, eyes, or throat. Just do the same.

Dont worry about it most chinks and gooks are like 4 feet tall. Keep your hands up. This is the most important. And when youre throwing punches dont wind back fisrt just let them go straight forward, no windup. Most people windup and telegraph the punches. Dont focus on being too aggresive often you are better off letting the opponent advance on you and counter punching. Also you need to move your hips with your punches to get any power on them otherwise youre just arm slapping. Most important stay calm and collected and dont embarass yourself even if you lose give a good account of yourself.

Pull out your dick and show him how big it is. He'll call the fight off.

tell him 2+2 = 5 .. punch him when he trys to comprehend it.

Quality post

OP remember the saying, don't bring a gun to a knife fight.

Which means you, the gun, shouldn't show up at all and just for him to come for your family, then you kill him.

Then there's no point in bothering. He may as well stay at home, which is the smarter option regardless.

People advising he show up there and start targeting specific parts of his body or engage in mat wrestling are just regurgitating crap they read on martial arts forums. If OP wants to do him harm, he needs a weapon or some friends. Simple as.

There is literally nothing wrong with jumping someone, or someone from their family, if they're better at fighting than you are. There's nothing wrong with opening them up, either. Both are miles better than having some Korean threaten your life and then shrek you because you got martial arts advice from Sup Forums.

Head butt him in the nose

This, only ever fight if you have to ei. getting jumped. If this is the case, follow the advice i have given. But do not fight if you don't need to and also never use a weapon. You are legally an adult and the law will look upon you as such, he is a child, therefor they will see you as the person who is responsible.

Suck his dick, then bite it off.