You do defend feminism and women's rights, right user?!?

>You do defend feminism and women's rights, right user?!?

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Get the fuck out of my house"

Why the fuck would you even feel compelled to lie to them of all people, you aren't even going to get good pussy out of it.

I would bang all those chicks except for the blue haired ones and the nigger.

>no

They then proceed to not gaf because I am a handsome white guy and they haven't had sex in years.

>"no, and I would tell you to get back in the kitchen but you're all fat enough as it is.'

Let me ask you something ladies, who do you believe you're impressing with those bowel cuts and why don't any of you go to the gym? I've listened to you talk about how men aren't good enough for you, but how does that work when you don't even try for ideological reasons? Wouldn't any guy that actually became interested in you be a beta cuck for lowering their standards?

>look who came out of zers cave!

Those women are the grossest thing I've seen in twelve years of coming to this website.

It looks like a malevolent leprechaun brought a box of mixed donuts to life.

Nothing. I do nothing because this is a room I would never be in.

>Casually toss grenade and walk away.

bruce campbell has more chin then all of them combined

In my world you would all be sent to the gallows.

ew

Burn the house down.
For the good of humanity.

Second on the left, head poking up.

My wife has the same fucking glasses.

Do...do I need to interrogate her for thoughtcrimes?

Pathetic bait. There is no reason you should respect these types of people or give a shit what they think.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

I'll defend a woman anytime if I think she needs it. Otherwise most do just fine on their own.

>"Well the Bible says Ephesians 5:22-33
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband."

yeah but her slam poetry game improved 400%

youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU

The right looks like my ex

only if you all do a sex party with me alone tonight

Start pre-heating the crosses I'll use for the Crucifixion

Sorry, I have to go to work so I can provide for my wife and children. Have fun guys, see you later.

>360 degrees
user do you even math

what the fuck are they eating? Tortilla chips and pie?

this is why they are fats as fuck

that sums it up perfectly.

Do nothing about them
Fight for crushing gender roles in both directions
Teach girls that they are awesome and they are not in a patriarchy

>this fucking new

>pull out jar of honey
>try to dump it on table
>it is too thick
>drop it and run away
f-f-fucking feminists

And do you defend my right to be my own person without being degraded and shamed for not following the mainstream narrative?

Case closed.

I'd put my leg up and rip a huge fart.

> Falling for 4D bait
Mfw

LURK MOAR FAGGOT

I didnt even see the nigger. My mind immediately disregards them the same way you disregard a grackle pecking at trash.

I would just shrug and continue eating. I would only come to such a reunion for free food after all.

Hello newfriend!

But what do you do if you shower your wife with love and then she leaves you because her subconscious hindbrain reclassified you as a beta because you inadvertently placed yourself below her and in the process disrespected yourself to the point where she is disgusted to even look at you?

Just treat them hoes like hoes.

>This is our house now
>We already called the police saying you kidnapped, mentally manipulated, and raped all of us.
>Hope you like black people because you are going to be culturally enriched where you are going.

>unzips dick

Couldn't finish it. Women don't seem to understand that it's EASY for a woman to get laid. Hence being a slut. For guys it's next to impossible unless you are a fantastic male specimen. Hence the congratulations deserved.

tl;dr easy for women to get dick; you're a slut.

I wouldn't be at a gathering like that in the first place. But I would reply no, and wouldn't give a shit if they got mad. None of them are even hot enough to worry about offending.

haha nice, sold him right.

whip it out!!

all you girls need to diet
workout
grow hair long
wear short dress or skirt
show clevage not arms shoulder
french tips
sell car get boob job
get lipo
fix teeth
be pro trump and pro capitalism
stop dyking out
stop mastubating
wear sling back wedges
be fun
dont talk too much

No, I want to see women lose their rights for the next 2 generations. The women alive today have failed to demonstrate any civic responsibility. They act like children with their primitive impulse control.

>I have a security camera you dumb bitches, I'll enjoy taking your trust funds in a civil suit

>>We already called the police saying you kidnapped, mentally manipulated, and raped all of us.
Oh yeah? Dead men tell no tales.
*cocks gun

Here's the pic.

When you type your gay ass mtgow manifesto and forget pic related

Pic related

>For guys it's next to impossible [to get laid]
Wrong.
Unless you have the worst combination of being ugly, socially awkward, stupid, poor and short.

It's more than that though.

It's all to do with ensuring fidelity. A slut is a bad investment as a mother: there's a higher chance the child isn't yours, and in the ancestral environment without DNA tests, you could spend your life investing in a child that isn't yours. This is pretty catastrophic.

Then there is the issue of how a woman changes depending on the more sexual partners she has had: also know as the "thousand cock stare". Pic related This and other factors translate over time into evolution bestowing upon man a natural revulsion when it comes to sluts.

These feminists constantly resist nature, which is impossible. You don't see men going around moaning about how women require them to be higher earners, higher social status, more confident, and a bunch of other factors, in order to get their attention. Men just accept thats the way women are programmed to operate and get on with improving themselves. Feminists instead go into denial about what turns men on and end up angry and unhappy.

Women didn't used to be like this.

I have a gf you absolute mongoloid. Enjoy your turbosluts.

aLOHA sNACKBAR!

>For guys it's next to impossible
You must be hideous.
Women faun over me... and I'm 38yo with graying hair. Tbqh I pull more pussy now than I ever have.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

I wouldn't be there in the first place and neither would you, so it's totally irrelevant.

the brown one is literally the most attractive, i don't really want the other ones.

dide we are not talking your GTA character when hes poiting a gun at the girl
in real life women run from you

This is the saddest photo I've seen all day.

of course the fucking newfag uses a nazi flag, we knew it was just newfags.

>engaging feminists or liberals or both at once

Truly, truly foolish. Everyone knows that these are pack animals, and you can even see it in OP's picture. Any differing opinions, even if they do not overtly praise and agree with theirs, would be completely fucking ripped to shreds.

No actually I believe in equality, which I believe is a much more cerebral and noble pursuit than blatant vies for superiority

Judging by the way you all look though I don't think your IQ is very high so just don't worry about it

democrat women are a turn off

Turn 540 degrees and walk out the door without answering

you fuck u beat me to it

i fart loudly, to establish patriarchial dominance. by doing so the women are admonished, they hang their heads and plug their noses in shame. they never bother me with this shit again.

liar

Imagine the conversation at that table. Unbearable.

once the sedative in the wine takes efect and you are all secured n restrained in the 3rd down basement facility I bult, we can consider the finer points of this question

No, and you're all pig disgusting

I thought summer was over? What year is this??

why cant we have a movie about a guy who kills feminist
but its a comedy
so its ok

LOL

this would be awesome to see

>bowel cuts

id have to have her prove shes really a slut by blowing me
no proff then shes just a slanderous commy shitstain cunt

Didn't know the cuck convention was in town.

comments disabled not guna watch

dont even wana know what a slam poem is lolz

damn broken democrat minds are scary

what nigger?

what the fux a grackle?

One in the middle at the far end of the table I would redpill showing the majority of the 1% she hates are jewish, and then point out the Muslim's track record on women's rights. Would proceed to smang.
The others? Yuck...

LOL

wow leaf
you give me hope for canada

Yes, it's a hairstyle so shitty I want you to think of the inside of someone's rectum.

I meant bowl.

My statement is simple.

These women deliberately make themselves unappealing as a life style shit test and then have the gall to actually blame men for not playing along and accepting these women at their worst.

My red pill to women is, if he did you'd either find him low quality, for playing along or for dropping his standards for you, or you'll have difficulty feeling genuine because he's such a higher standard than you, those last two are a form of imposter syndrome.

Feminist dating makes monogamous "trial marriage" style relationships impossible. This is why WW/WM fertility is below 1, worse still see this shit? It only applies to whites, their standards for non whites are scrapping the barrel, there's too much virtue signalling with vaginas for them to act fairly.

Basically, white women are committing suicide, do you really want to follow them off this cliff? Is this really the hill you want to die on? For genetic purity you'll actually become a beta cuck controlled by hypergamous low standard women?

LOL

ugly jewish girls should be kept away frmo white girls so they dont end up like this

>not knowing how to present an argument in a respectable way
>Not knowing that being assertive and going against the grain demonstrating confidence gets pussies dripping wet

>the key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock
every argument against the above analogy disingenuously ignores the fact that women are the biological selectors

It's also the defense of fickle men. Find the right lock, open that shit, enjoy the treasures of a good family.

helo were are teh dangk mames

A lock that opens with any key is a shitty lock, a key that opens any lock is an amazing key

Exactly, why would you lie

I've banged like 3 liberal chicks this year and they knew I support trump

CHECKED FOR TRUTH

>What do?
Call a local inspector. This floor is certainly over its weight limit.

The metaphor is basically stating that the woman should adore her husband for being beta and be as faithful and loyal as possible, else man, like God to a sinner, can issue righteous discipline in the most alpha ways possible.

If anything the threat of righteous anger justified by God himself should make her more afraid than any wifebeating nigger behavior.

obvious hyperbole is obvious. Don't sit there and tell me the game is the same. It's a seller's market for women. It's a much more calculated effort by the man.

this makes sense the more i think about it

Quads. Nailed it.

"Sorry, I don't think she can answer you right now."