Chris Nolan is our guy, I dare to say it

> relies heavily on palpable, practical effects rather than CGI
> no liberal propaganda
> no muh diversity
> has told a significant amount of original IPs

no one can deny that his Dark Knight Trilogy was phenomenal and puts all other comic book movies to shame, especially all of the PC abominations coming from Marvel

every single movie/show is redpilled as fuck, and dont forget his brother nigger

Don't forget his Batman Trilogy was widely panned for having a secret right wing agenda.

All of his movies have tons of esoteric meaning if you know what to look for. Nolan's a smart dude.

T A R S
A
R
S

different kind of right wing though, mass surveillance apologies and anti-populism, not that he was wrong and not that he's ever made a bad movie. besides dk rises. sage

Fuck you do not sage my thread fagg0r

Dunkirk was good but the score was fucking tedious at best. Terrible music choices in some scenes, and all of it was just a rehashed Inception theme. Zimmer left me extremely disappointed.

>British in America
>he must be smart
what if he is just a tad above average?

Mass surveillance is fine if it's against liberals and Muslims. Only left-wing mass surveillance is bad, because that's the kind that polices people for "inappropriate views".

Fucking idiot.

Very true Vladimir, very true

Zimmer is an overrated hack.

No one claimed he is smart, just that he is not a leftist.
Most Brits in America are in fact leftists.

Dude that song supermarine gets my blood pumping, I guess just different tastes

Oh yeah? How was Dunkirk?

It was good have you seen it

>Zimmer is an overrated hack.

I wouldn't go that far. He's a great composer to be sure. The problem is that he's currently the trend setting main stream for Hollywood scores. His specific style is just way too fucking overused and played out at this point.

Sure I mean there were scenes where the music was called for and scenes where I think the atmosphere was impossible to absorb because of the blaring sound of an orchestra tuning their instruments and a bunch of ticking noises overlapped over each other. The droning is only an acceptable technique in certain sequences, hearing it throughout the film gave me a headbleed.

During the Heinkel bomber sequence it was a little much but for the most part I think it did a really good job keeping me tense especially during the dogfights

>Batman saves Rachel over and over again, still gets cucked
>Bane rescues Talia, gets friendzoned

what did Christopher Nolan mean by this?

I honestly thought the best scene in the film was the opening where all you hear are the gunshots and they're all running down le rue getting picked off, I think the overuse of music ultimately comes down to the lack of dialogue, but think about a movie like Cast Away where there's hardly any dialogue and you're still kept tense because you really have no clue whats about to happen. Dunkirk could've been the same way, or they could've had Jonny Greenwood score it which IMHO would've been a better move if Nolan and Zimmer weren't already so buddy buddy.
Also friendly reminder that Chris Nolan has already made $40 million from this movie including $20,000,000 from the budget and $20,000,000 from the gross total so far, he's probably set to make another $20MM+ when all is said and done

Batman represents ethical egoism. It's straight from the Fountainhead.

That's considered right-wing. It's also why Batman v. Superman was terrible, because Zack Snyder didn't draw this contrast with explaining the philosophy behind Superman. Superman represents more of a progressive ideal and figure of the state. Instead, Zack made both Batman and Superman right-wing and sorta right-wing, respectively.

I am convinced that Zack is a closeted right-winger much more so than Nolan, though. Zack literally is trying to make a movie out of Fountainhead.

his opening arrangements for both TDK and TDKR are brilliant and set the tone for both films

the new Justice League franchise is lame because it's just a rip off of the Avengers which isn't any good to begin with. It's like Windows copying everything that Apple does. They discard what makes them unique by trying to emulate their competitor

The whole thing is a joke, and Snyder was a terrible choice to direct Superman, given his tendency to make right-wing sorta bleekish films. Though, he did get the country bumpkin "I have no father" thing right, in terms of Superman's progressiveness and saving man from himself.

Zack should just stick to movies like 300 killing muzzie scum and Watchmen's Rorschach with indignations of "smooth talkers, liberals and intellectuals." Though, he did get the Machiavellian nihilism/anarchy theme right. He probably understands that better.

>i can only enjoy things that alligne with my political opinions

>left and right authoritarians

DC movies have vastly better cinematography, Marvel's products always have the colors washed out, it looks ridiculous, and the new Spiderman is the worst superhero film in a decade.

Marvel movies are for children and manchildren. Anyone can appreciate the Dark Knight movies even if they don't care for comic books or superheroes

TJ became a skinhead?

Didn't Interstellar have an interracial romance or some shit?