So Sweden has leaked some stuff that is dangerous for Swedens national security

So Sweden has leaked some stuff that is dangerous for Swedens national security.

What do you know and think about it Sup Forums?

Is there something you've heard out there in the world that we in Sweden haven't heard about?

Best regards,
Swedish Lurker.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleepingcomputer.com/news/government/biggest-data-leak-in-swedens-history-punished-with-half-a-months-paycheck/
cso.com.au/article/625148/sweden-leaks-its-military-secrets-national-driver-database-ibm-outsourcing-deal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've heard absolutely nothing this. But have a free bump.

Thanks.

>some stuff

I heard that Sweden leaked ALL its stuff via the transport ministry and that the woman responsible lost two weeks pay

>The woman responsible lost two weeks pay
Feminism as a form of government, desu

holy shit literally everyone in witness protection, special forces teams, and people under surveillance was leaked because they were to retarded to set up a server correctly

You get two shots to the back of your head here in 'Murica.

Everything leaked, that's right.
Every Swedes drivers license, military vehicles and other stuff.
The Serbian military has it.

I just wonder if there's any other country that has read about this and have any other information.

I'm pretty concerned about this..

Source for OP because hes a faggot.
bleepingcomputer.com/news/government/biggest-data-leak-in-swedens-history-punished-with-half-a-months-paycheck/

Not a faggot, just lazy.
Thank you Ireland.

Pretty much every European government who outsourced anything to anyone has had all their citizen data leaked at some point, from ID card info, police records, medical records, phone/internet records, to god knows what else. This is perfectly normal at this point.

I wonder how much do the leaks go for atm

>Every Swedes drivers license, military vehicles and other stuff.
Meh and what are other countries supposed to do with this? How knowing Sven's ID number benefits Serbia or China?

I'm worried because the militarys vehicles is leaked and pretty much in the open right now.
Sweden has been kinda fucked the last years, but this puts us at a new level of fuckedness.
Or am I wrong?

Swedish military is a joke, so it doesn't matter.. If Russia were to annex you, you'd be done in a week. You should be more worried about your own Muslims replacing Swedes in your military

EU rules dictate you have to accept the cheapest bidder for contract within Eurozone without other considerations?

Im very happy this happened, the general public in sweden seems to be unaware how incompetent the goverment is and how much danger unmarried and childless women sre, nothing except some angry facebooks post will come out of this though. Sad!

She also got a raise though, so np.

No you're not wrong, it shows that they are not only ideologues, which is one thing, but also plain bad at their jobs.

Nah your country is extremely irrelevant and will become a third world country in a few decades. This only serves to show the world what a joke your country really is. Hopefully some people in Sweden realize the people in charge are idiots.

so basically what i've gathered is that a incompetent or possibly traitorous woman in the feminist swedish government leaked crucial information to sources who are ultimately compromised by the russian military, and the government rewards the woman.

sounds like there's some dirty dealings going on, maybe russian occupation coming soon

cso.com.au/article/625148/sweden-leaks-its-military-secrets-national-driver-database-ibm-outsourcing-deal/

It was a whole year ago, yet they tried to keep it quiet until the word got out now.

Swedes get paid $17,000 per month to be incompetent?

Not at all surprised.

Yes me too. But I'm still concerned about the security of this country from now on.
I've known that we sold out our country since we let all the invaders from the Middle East in.
But this leak takes the retard cake.

I mean, what should we do if the PM of Sweden and his friends just slips by everything unpunished after our PMs speach to the media later on today?
And another question, who and what can those who got the documents about Sweden do?
It's pretty fucking scary in my opinon!

My worst guess is that we're fucked, major.

>Is there something you've heard out there in the world that we in Sweden haven't heard about?
I know that 90% of the newspapers and news shows in Sweden are owned by Bonnier AB. Bonnier AB is a Jewish family business that is 100% globalist.

I always got the impression that 99% of Sweden's problems come from this one family and their stranglehold on Swedish media.

This should be big news. I ve heard nothing down here in spain

>Be Swedish
>Worry about inel leaks possibly harming country
>Invite conquering invading army with open arms
Priorities check out. OP is definitely Swedish

I am.