IS THIS THE END OF HARRIS?

IS THIS THE END OF HARRIS?

samharris.org/podcast/item/triggered

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/73-forbidden-knowledge
soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/77-the-moral-complexity-of-1
soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/85-is-this-the-end-of-europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They think differently, tard. Hopefully his analysis becomes more nuanced as a result

He was done when he was on Joe Rogan.

Harris' 15 minutes have been up for a while. That's why he has to keep meeting with more interesting people.

Isn't that ben stiller? I love that guy!

All i hear is trump is a evil bad bad man.

>harris belives in the solar meme
nigger needs to read up

liberals will willingly and happily vote for Trump in 2020.

screencap this.

Harris likes to think in terms of "elites" aka out of touch

he doesn't touch on any of the economic drivers of avg American anger or even mention the crazy left which he also hates.

He also says Trump lies, but literally every fucking politician lies, including Obama. Obama lied off his ass promising amazing things. Every presidential candidate runs as if they will be a king once elected with grand promises and platforms. Even Hillary was lying about support for TPP, globalism, etc.

Sam is just a dumb fuck and gets exposed when talking to more intelligent or educated people like Dan Carlin.

He went into this discussion with pre formulated debate level points and was discussing with a fucking cartoonist who isn't even very right wing.

>bet you can't refute my CNN talking points
Guy is a mental midget.

Trump is held to an incredibly high standard because he's NOT a politician. Don't ask me why our society is doing this, we just are. It's fucking bizarre.

harris thinks he is enlightened and then gets obviously upset even discussing trump and obsesses over irrelevant character flaws and moral judgements. how doe she not notice this. jesus

this is the face of retards who consider themselves objective seekers of the truth. anybody who rails on about their rationality, truth, or science is always a lying piece of shit who is just trying to use "truth" as an authority over you.

that's not how it works. they're just lying hypocrites which are biased and trying to deceive others.

I understand why. It's the same with medias obsession with BLM for a few years. Ratings. Trump is ratings so no matter what happens they will talk about him 24/7. If there wasn't Russia right now there would be international influence and international trump assets 24/7.

If Mueller came out tomorrow with "no russia meddling" the media will still fill their segments with Trump talk and searching for any angle. It would just switch to emoluments clause etc. The Russian angle is actually the weakest attack vector in the long run but easy ratings.

Sam Harris is incredibly stupid in many regards. He has a technique of talking slow and measured/thoughtfully that people mistake for high intelligence or great insight. He barely has an idea what the Trump election was about.

To swindle the goyim out of shekels.

>all politicians lie
>therfor you should ignore this ones lies

cool story

Because he was anti islam and Jews in media put him up as their intellectual Also dumb people fall for his gimmicks.

very disappointing yeah
dude buys allt he retarded narratives
and has the naive idea that honest politicians are a thing, including obongo

It's more complex kiddo. Trumps sayings are way to get across intention and viewpoint clearly. No one took them seriously as truth, that's why the crowds laugh at the 10 foot high taller.

His points about the intervention policy of Hillary and other neocons/neolibs are entirely correct. his points about the economics of our trade deals is entirely correct.

Hillary had no comprehensive economic plan and did not ever let anyone know what she even thought. Instead she ran on everything is perfect because San Fran and NYC have good economies and rising rent.

It's like WWE, people who watch know it is fake but everyone pretends it is real.

Lets just analyze some things.

Do Most EU countries skimp off on defense spending?

Do all of our trade deals help Americans?

Is intervention in middle east and around the world helping USA over the past 20 years?

Would Hillary's "Human Rights" shouting at China and Russia make the world more peaceful than Trump saying each nation has it's own rights?

Is Trumps friendly tone with Duterte helping Phil-USA relationships more than Obama's criticism and attacking?

Are we about to go to war with Germany over some criticism of their lack of military spending? Our interests are already perfectly aligned with Germany's we can afford to tell them to fucking spend some on defense.

yeah he sure was spot on when he said global warming was created 'by' and 'for' the chinese, whatever that means

his views on healthcare have been entirely consistant

and so have his views on americas voting system

i for one like my politicans with integrity. He isn't something to be proud of. Picking out some things you like, is what everyone else did with hilary and obama too. Nothing special.

>It's more complex kiddo. Trumps sayings are way to get across intention and viewpoint clearly. No one took them seriously as truth, that's why the crowds laugh at the 10 foot high taller
Imagine being so retarded that this is what you think democracy is supposed to look like and are ok with

Global warming is a joke. Also we will hit paris accord goals regardless of being in it or not.

His views on healthcare are not important. Obamacare is going to be sabotaged and they won't actually pass a replacement. Right now all of this is theatrics. Republicans will switch to tax/infrastructure and get those done while running in 2018 and 2020 on healthcare reform while leaving obamacare in a death spiral. tactics 101

The voting system is a joke. Democrats said it was infallible and no one could hack it when Trump said it was rigged, but now want huge reforms and updates because of russia fears after the fact.

Integrity doesn't exist. It's a show. I'd rather not have the veneer. I want a pragmatist obsessed with doing a good job for egotistical reasons. Integrity is worthless.

Gulf Of tonkin
Iraq War

These same neocon jews crying about Trumps integrity refuse to admit they lied to start multiple wars. Not to mention all the actions CIA have taken.

Does USA meddle in elections?
Does USA change foreign governments?

Give me a break kiddie

>he may have hypnotized me

The word you're looking for is "persuaded", Harris.

GOD DAMN TRUMP IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

>Obama funded ISIS and jihadis in Syria
>Bush lied about Saddam supporting Al Qaeda and fabricated flimsy WMD evidence.
>vietnam war was started on fabricated attack

Guys, why cant we go back to the good old days of honest presidents? What about the one who raped his intern, a clear sex abuse (he was her boss and in a position of power)

well im not suprised, there is nothing of value to be gained from further discussion as we won't agree

integrity is everything man has. The rest is out of his control.

The right loves to deny the science they dislike, and use it as argument against the left.
Both sides don't care much for truth, they just want to survive, like animals

Harris is a JEW
J E W
E
W
STOP SHILLING THIS NIHILISTIC KIKE

soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/73-forbidden-knowledge

soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/77-the-moral-complexity-of-1

soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/85-is-this-the-end-of-europe

I guess I should have voted for Jeb!, because I want to support neocon elites bleeding the country in dumb wars.

You can't separate Trump phenomena from the context of Clinton/Bush being the alternatives.

People against the Iraq war, Syrian war (support of Jihadis) etc aren't going to twist on a dime because he raped women. IF Trump had jizzed over Ivanka's sleeping face a few times when she was 10 I would still vote for him just on issues.

His character flaws are public and known, it's not that people didn't know. It's that they had a worse choice in the status quo of out of touch retards like Sam in control acting like USA isn't on a hard decline because faggots can get married.

Harris is such a fucking moron. I used to send him responses but he was clearly incapable of responding to an educated individual. Now I just laugh at what an ugly manlet he is.

Yes, Trump is uniquely a president without integrity.

Meanwhile Hillary took tough stands for issues she believed in throughout her life. Like TPP, gay marriage, interventionism, middle eastern war, etc.

Read Sam Harris's book with Maajid Nawaz. He seems to have good pints but he's long since passed reasonable debate into self-gratifying talk. He was even called out by people for it. He refuses to talk to anyone remotely supportive of Trump under the guise of intellectual difference but really it's him feeling he's superior to them. He's legitimately like the rest of the liberals, nothing more to add to the convo.

I want Sam Harris or any of these libtard intellectuals to go to Pennsylvania and ask random people on the street about veganism, north korea, or if they are offended by President trumps "hate speech"

The bubble of vegan crossfit soccer moms upset that Trump isn't PC is very small.

she flipflopped about as much as the next guy
thats how people do when they don't think before they move to action, when they don't understand their own political ideas before they want to change the world

kinda like alot of kids, authoritarians and everyone who wants to rule. They don't like doing the hard work first, just want to skip the first step and mold the world into their fucked up perspective.

Trump is one of the least informed people i have seen tho, only america could make that abomination , i congradulate you

Jesus Christ Harris got blown the fuck BTFO
He's just embarrassing nowadays.

Let me point out 1 more thing.

Samantha Bee, liberal type from NYC constantly shitting on Trump. The school district she sends her kids wanted to integrate with nearby black neighborhood. She fought tooth and nail along with the other Democrat voter neighborhood to stop the integration with blacks.

So now those black kids must travel further and get worse education. This is a Democrat libtard TV host who rails against racism and Trump 24/7. Yet in her personal life fights actively to keep her school segregated from black kids.

These are the same types who ignore the massive decline in black population in NYC due to rent prices while parading around how great NYC is for minorities. top fucking kek.

It's absolutely impossible to convey how out of touch these retarded city libs are from reality and even from minorities. Dem party is in decline and will continue to decline as these people run it. Black people from ghettos aren't voting for candidates with tranny 5 year olds.

Trump's instincts are as good as any informed person

Also informed in washington DC means reading think pieces from lobbyists, not actual information.

I'd 100% rather an instinctual buffoon than a think-piece fed clinton who is going to invade Syria because muh legacy. The informed DC politicians are manufactured in "Center for American Excellence in international relationships" which is just a bunch of people finding out how to start wars.

The thing is, Harris is pretty much correct about most of his Trump criticisms, except for the Russia thing. He just doesn't get that none of those things matter. Charles Murray tried to explain this to him, but it obviously didn't take.

a person that follows his instincts is unpredictable, like a wild animal

americans have always loved thinking with the gutt rather then the brain. Its fitting, he would never become president in another country

he's a zionist kike. What did you expect? The (((USA))) and many countries are chalk-full of roving bands of these phoenician merchant starniggers selling wars for profit.

Again, I trust Trump's fat gut more than some "American for Center of Excellence in International Affairs" think tank. In the case of syria it led to less intervention than Hillary wanted. I'm all in favor of that. Trump has shown zero inclination to start wars, and he had the chance in North Korea and Syria already.

Scott Adams exposed what a triggered little emo he-bitch he is. Parroting MSM propaganda like a fucking CNN anchor.

He has no idea how to put himself in others shoes. Same reason why the dems lost. He seem baffled that people dont want illegal immigrants and that torturing isis fucks is something americans think is okay for the most part. He also fell for the 97 percent of scientists climate change meme.

Harris is a smart guy and I generally appreciate his perspective on things.

But jesus christ was he ever outclassed in this conversation. He came across like a fucking lunatic cultist.

Sam Harris's throat is full of MSM lie cock. It's pretty amazing for what he pretends to be.

His stance on the paris accord is amazingly low IQ, as anyone who has any idea what the paris accord is about knows it's retarded to begin with.

When lefties can't or don't concede that Hillary was also "not qualified for the job", they've obviously been sipping on that Kool-Aid for some time.

It would be like re-electing Nixon after watergate—probably even worse.

>muh ebil nixon meme

Kill yourself