Any rural retard who unironically flies this flag 150 years after starting the bloodiest war in American history is a...

Any rural retard who unironically flies this flag 150 years after starting the bloodiest war in American history is a traitor and should be executed. Prove me wrong

>pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shattered_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely right OP. That flag is nothing but the flag of people who got BTFO by Lincoln and BLACKED.

The South is the only uncucked place in USA roght now, that's why I am honoring them.

Any atrocities committed under the Dixie flag have been committed in equal or greater measure under the Stars and Stripes
>slavery
check
>racism
check
>war
big check
>being a "traitor" and breaking off of mother country
also big check

Fuck off and let people do what they want

That statement makes you objectively more trashy than anybody using the confederate flag

They didn't start the war.

And what?
In all honesty the southerners have every right to be pissed
>The Union soldier dies so his future generations would gain a cuk fetish and get beaten by the very blacks he helped free
>Fight a bloody war for freedom for everyone but the Union back stabs you by Infantilizating the blacks
>the democrat name still enslave blacks by many means

Freedom of speech. Fuck niggers and the North. Lmao. How is this even a question.

Leftypol shills. Saged

Were the founding fathers traitors when they fought for independence from the British? You're likely a dumb nigger

You rang faggot?

Fuck you cucked yank, I'll fly my confederate flag in the beautiful white south as long as I'm alive. Southern pride!

LMAO at you actually believing this.

It's a regional flag. It's no different than the French in Canada waiving the Acadian flag. They lost, yeah, but its a regional symbol now. People are morons who get all worked up about the civil war.

Midwestern reich

Someone redpill on the civil war. Any suggested reading or articles are well appreciated.

1 post by this ID

The Confederate spirit lives on.

Hears' to the Great Bald Eagle, that glorious bird of prey, who spreads his wings on North lands...

I live in Central Illinois and I've been seeing A LOT of people flying full-sized confederate flags from their vehicles as of late. I see this predominantly in black-areas, so I'm guessing it's basically a giant 'fuck you' to niggers. Regardless, it makes me super happy and makes my day whenever I see them waving proudly in the wind. Fuck niggers. Fuck them straight to hell.

There's no fucking way you live in the south. You've gotta be kidding me. There are some of the STUPIDEST fucking people on the planet down here. The average person in the south has the intelligence of a fucking nog.

Anyone who judges me because of the flag I fly is a bigot and deserves death.

I'm setting up a confederate flag pole in CA next week and there's nothing you can/will do about it.

>south
>white
While I'm on your side, I've got some bad news for you, user...

The tremendous human tragedies of the World Wars, the Holocaust and the Cold War wouldn't have happened if our side had won. It's your fault this world is shit Yankee. Now fuck off.

The Civil War: A Narrative by Shelby Foote

>Any rural retard who unironically flies this flag 150 years after starting the bloodiest war in American history is a traitor and should be executed. Prove me wrong

well the north started the war over profits, that slavery shit was losing a fortune, paying people a tiny check every week is way more profitable than paying people nothing and whipping them when they misbehave

>OP wants to kill American marines
Cool, reported to the FBI for terroristic threats.

Fuck you nigger

California here, where and when?

Thats a good goiym. do what papa says and you will get a shekel.

>He uses the war-flag.

Kiss my black ass.

snowflake

We are coming back save yo! confederate money!

"The U.S. government hasn't flown the civil flag since the Civil War, as that war is still going on. Peace has never been declared, nor have hostilities against the people ended. The government is still operation under quasi-military rule."

Which implications does this have on the constitutional rights lawfags?

"Heckler & Koch" Edgerton browses this website?

The South was not really wrong for starting the war on the basis of state's rights, something that has been heavily suppressed ever since, but for the goal of protecting slavery they were. Slavery is flawed, in that, if you find a group of people or animals so disagreeable and below you, you shouldn't keep them near you to use as free workers. Their very presence, if truly toxic to a society, will inevitably permeate and spread the "bad". Also, the South was definitely not going to win the war, even from the beginning it was obvious the war would be at least somewhat prolonged and not a quick invasion. The failure to understand this, and the false idea that they could invade D.C. and take over so easily is what proves them to be fools. Also, the Confederate government was also disagreeable as it was mostly made of rich plantation owners and was rife with incompetence and corruption. This government is, funnily enough, similar to current day government.

Don't forget genocide. The Confederacy never tried to wipe out whole tribes of Indians. That was the good ol' USA. Hell, the last Confederate general to lay down arms was a Cherokee named Stand Watie.

>Any rural retard who unironically flies this flag 150 years after starting the bloodiest war in American history is a traitor and should be executed. Prove me wrong
>
>>pro tip: you can't.

Fuck the JEWnited States.
Fuck the ETERNAL YANKEE
Fuck the Declaration of Independence.
Fuck the constitution.
Fuck the Federal Government.
Fuck their dicklicking servants.
Fuck you Yankee Shills.
Fuck your Government fed history.
Fuck you.

Hail Dixie. Hail Florida. Hail American Traditionalism. Hail The Confederacy. Hail all those opposed to Federal Tyranny.

that isn't the flag of the csa.

Indeed

Fuck the federal banks.

Too bad you faggots aren't going to do anything about it like the pussy goyim slaves you are. Where is the insurrectionist movement? Where is the armed rebellion? Nothing is ever going to happen. Get comfy goyim slaves.

>r/anarchism appropriating Tomi Lahren culture
lmao you're a faggot

Bingo

It's a piece of cloth.
Don't you guys burn American flags anyway?
Why does everything trigger lib fags?

It's right here down the barrel of this gun

>barrel of this gun
>picture doesn't even show the barrel
kek

>doesn't know the difference between a barrel and a muzzle
kek

Company Aytch by Samuel Rush Watkins

>1 post by this ID

>The South is the only uncucked place in USA
lol imagine believing this

LoS is speaking in aug at the unite the right rally in Charlottesville. The insurgency will begin at the right time. When the right cards are on hand.

The Dixie retard said "down the barrel" and never mentioned the word muzzle, you fucking goon. And the muzzle and barrel are virtually the same thing. I wouldn't expect much from a sub 90 IQ terrorist.

You're running out of time. (((they))) are ramping up for World War Three. America will be culled. Dixie or not, this is the end.

This is unironically true, most crops require little constant tending, so housing and feeding a bunch of slaves constantly costs more than expecting them to fend for themselves and paying a pittance to plant and pick during the necessary time periods.

I will NEVER, EVER get tired of y*nk tears.

Stop trying to rationalize your retardation, you nogunz pussy. You said the barrel wasn't visible. Stop moving the goalposts and man up and admit you're a fucking idiot and a punk bitch.

>implying World War III won't be the chance we've been waiting for to seize power alá the Bolsheviks in World War I

Maryland was going to be a confederate state but Lincoln shut down the state legislature and put many of the elected representatives under house arrest or imprisoned them.

Lincoln couldnt have DC surrounded by enemy territory.

Even today there are many confederate statues and monuments in Maryland.

/thread

You're racist desu

t . Jamal

The War of Northern Aggression was started by the NORTH.

>I disagree with my fellow countrymen so I'm going to kill them.
and you wonder why nobody likes a fuckin' yank. Eat shit you limp wristed city boy.

You shouldn't really fly a flag that is not the American flag (or state flag) in America, however the war was not the south's fault, and the war was mostly about the north pushing the south around

>after starting the bloodiest war
The north started the war

The Americans started the war, not the Confederates.

They should have left Confederate territory immediately after independence was declared.

1 post by this id
66 replies
kys faggots

It's boring tonight anyways.

Someone should make this into a RTS game or sumpin.

The whole skinhead narrative doesn't hold water if you've ever actually been to places where that flag is common, not just the places where only zealots are going to bother showing it around. The irony is that regressive leftists and urban elitists will act like it's some divisive, ignorant symbol when the reality is that it's more successful at uniting decent people than any other flag I know of. Nobody even takes it that seriously until people start attacking it. It's mostly just a thing people fly over barbecues and pin up in their living rooms as a community/fashion deal. It doesn't belong in government facilities, obviously, but privately it's also usually accompanied by an American or state flag. I'm not even willing to participate in the whole historical argument, because the modern context of it is so completely removed from that.

The recent flag upset is actually a great example of impotence in the modern left. This was a perfect opportunity to start a campaign to redefine the flag, but instead they tried to destroy it and naturally failed. Meanwhile, the alt-right (Read: Trolls) have taken countless symbols, ideas, and memes from them as effortlessly as a kid licking his brother's ice-cream cone. Rather than put up a fight, they pouted and said that they didn't want it anymore. That's why they're already in the lamentations phase of the culture war. They're so fucking weak that it's a joke.

There actually was one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shattered_Union

Long live the south, fuck yankees.

>should
What "should" be done is entirely subjective and can neither be proven nor disproven. Next question.

God save dixie. Fuck (((yankees)))

>should be executed

Mr. Protip Fag, I specifically put that flag as a decal on my car, JUST TO BAIT people like you to try something. FUCKING PLEASE, somebody, if you see me in Florida, TRY to execute me. PLEASE.

the north started the war they basically just came and slaughtered everyone in the south they could. It was actually pretty fucked up

Nothing wrong with flying the Confederate surrender flag. Its nice to who is a loser.

Bring it, big man.

Way to prove your point, son.

shitty bait

>South shoots at US soldiers in Ft. Sumter
>North started the war!!
Go fuck yourself

The confederacy did nothing wrong.

this

You really are too mindless to think of an example of a bloodier war, obliterating that claim? Look at what's right in front of you! Iraq was bloodier. You want to disqualify that because it divides into two wars, or into three bloody chunks, including the interwar sanction assault? Syria is probably bloodier too, You want to disqualify thatt because it's also not in history? Or because it's not officially a war?

Vietnam was bloodier.