You think globalization is bad now? Wait until this faggot gets his hyperloops built

You think globalization is bad now? Wait until this faggot gets his hyperloops built.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/888541666122113024
youtube.com/watch?v=2wCooveugEw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOI0cq6GZM
youtu.be/C8kZ3HfeqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=YiknyH7PMvM
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the Hyperloop does manage to become a competetor to Trains and such then i'm actually looking forward for it, Especially if they get one set up in Europe

I just hope that there wont be conncections into africa or the middle east atleast

>I'm actually looking forward to the niggers in Jew-controlled Paris being able to take a train ride to my white suburb in less than 30 minutes

hyper loops are just a crazy idea he put forward because stupid rich people think he can do anything. that shit will fail and potentially explode and cause a lot of deaths and damage to private property and they will sue tesla into oblivion

Hyperloop is a scam to milk investors, it's feasible at most

He's already approved to build one from NY to DC

it's a trick. humans can't handle the ride but freight can. it's a trick to convince local governments to give up choice land that ends up moving freight.

etc. etc. we'll just blow them up anyway

No, he's not.

That dosent mean he won't cancel it, the best they done was a 1Km long tube that wasn't even a vacuum, and the celebrated it like they discovered the cure for cancer

I wish i'd actually be in a white neighborhood, but for the most part i only see fucking turks

So at this point, more of them isnt going to change one bit

>America doesn't even fix the potholes and cracks in it's roads for the average tax paying man
>wants to build a multi-billion dollar underground highway for the super rich

wew this late stage capitalism

You must be behind on the news Leaf! We're getting SOLLLLAAAAR ROADWAYS

Not your community maybe, but hey who cares if it finishes off the rest of Europe, so long as it doesn't affect you!

Elon is just a guy who found out that the easiest way to get super rich is through govt contracts.
Has anything he has done produced results?
Why is their first project something so large?
Is there a reason they can't do something smaller as a proof of concept?

lmao this vacuum tube is a scam , unless they found a super strong material that resists everything, otherwhise a small little hole in the not so thick metal tube will kill everyone in the tube .

I'm building a carbon neutral teleporting machine with extra science and rockets.

Also I'm sailing through the summer gate in my pirate ship this summer.

Ama

Yes, he is.

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/888541666122113024

yes heebmeister, we should make ourselves impotent by refusing to build revolutionary technology.

Surely the world would be better with the Chinese and others having mass rapid transit while the US doesn't.

Jesus Christ that is going to be expensive. Boring all the way to DC from NY alone will probably be $6 gorillion.

Difference is the Chinese aren't fucking retarded, they're not going to destroy themselves by importing the 3rd world. If you're not Chinese you're a second class citizen at best, if even allowed entry at all.

As long as the laws allow mass immigration who cares if they get there in 30 minutes or 5 days?

P.T. Barnum of our time. Bigger than Madoff, except with taxpayer money.

>I just hope that there wont be conncections into africa or the middle east atleast
it'll connect to DC and that's almost as bad

it's not like subway systems don't exist beneath cities. I imagine boring under open land will be far less complicated and much cheaper than expected. Especially using modern tech.

The tunnel itself isn't going to be a vacuum, there will be a secondary vacuum sealed pipe that runs through the tunnel.

>the hyperloop
>working ever
youtube.com/watch?v=2wCooveugEw

>verbal govt approval
I'll believe it when I see it, the wall is more likely than this

Dude just Does Too Much.

The devs of the Hyperloop responded to thunderfoot's vid on plebbit in a AMA:

I've got this one. I have watched the video, and made copious notes. Thunderf00t is a well known youtube science commentator, best known for debunking religious fundamentalists and understanding the surface-maximization of liquid alkali metals, published in Nature last year.
That aside, both hyperloop videos show a complete reluctance to engage with the real arguments. Sorry, but highlighting some semi-literate comments by your critics does not amount to engaging in a useful discussion. I would like to levitate this video into the sun.
Here are some specific points and rebuttals: -Thunderf00t primarily makes reference to the Hyperloop alpha whitepaper, written by some SpaceX employees in 2013. I saw no evidence of engagement with subsequent press releases by any of the hyperloop companies. In particular, TF doesn't seem to be aware that there is more than one hyperloop company. FYI, we are Hyperloop One, the company that has raised ~$108 and built the world's most powerful linear motor in 5 months. -Thunderf00t talks a good game about aerodynamics, but shows no evidence of even having read the wikipedia article on choked flow, duct flow, the Kantrowitz limit, or knowing any of the other 'first day on the job' level detail for our aero team. -One of Thunderf00t's technical gotchas was 'expansion joints are difficult', despite the fact that hydraulic cylinders exist, most steel rails are thermally pretensioned, and thermal expansion is probably something we thought of already. -Thunderf00t could have easily looked up our people on LinkedIn, checked their google scholar bona fides, whatever, but seemed more keen on a cheap take down than actually engaging with interesting and ongoing engineering challenges. -One symptom of the level of technical effort that went into TF's video is his careless assumption that 1g = 1m/s/s, as though Hyperloop was being built on some tiny moon of Jupiter

>Thundercuck

Don't just Do The Medium

He is figuring out how to bore faster and more efficiently. Currently a snail travels 14 times faster than a boring machine. Musk wants to at least go as fast as a snail. The hyperloop tunnels are a lot narrower than conventional tunnels too.

Now that is a bore!

He is a con artist.
Filters tax payer dollars into cash grabs.

Everything he is 'building' our military and elite already have. He is just the mouth piece to introduce us to the technology they have kept from the public for decades. He just needs our money.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOI0cq6GZM

you fucking morons, elon musk is a scammer

I love how they keep doing this.

Reminds me of this
youtu.be/C8kZ3HfeqtA

>based on tundercock video

They are never getting build. His price estimation is 650 million per 30m.

that just under 4 billion, what's your point?

But it already effects him, he just wants the rest to suffer as well. Solid reason.

None of this faggots shit will move beyond the stages of being vanity projects.

Tesla cars are going to flop and that was the one and only "innovative" project he has going.

holy shit!!

I'm not really expecting him to get hyperloops built, if only because the hyperloop companies are not his.

High speed train is probably easier and cheaper. Until now hyperloop technology hasn't delivered much.

However he is doing absolutely great things with SpaceX.

His current obsession with tunnel is not crazy though, that's indeed one of the only ways to solve traffic jams in a dense urban environment. Now the trouble is that tunnels are extremely expensive, lets see if he can dramatically lower the cost of tunneling.

Maintenance will be hell as well.
>2 Tubes
Limited entry points.
>It is a fucking multi billion deathtrap and the cost to ride it will be affordable?

22k COP

>Limited movement space won't make traffic jams more difficult to deal with.....

Here is something to think about.

youtube.com/watch?v=YiknyH7PMvM

So fucking true

Globalism comes in 2 forms:

1) Oppression/Control

2) Progress & Prosperity

It's important to have a balance of both, because if you don't(Much like Order & Chaos) things tend to implode.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Globalism had Groups that specialize in the different aspects,methods & forms of it.

liberals worship this fucker.

If you live anywhere near one of the urban shitholes where this would be worth building and haven't moved away you deserve everything you get, if this gets white people to completely leave the concrete hell then more power to him.

Stop it frank, have you predicted the race of your wife's son yet?