Are the white posters here racist because you're serious or you're just being an edgy millennial?

Are the white posters here racist because you're serious or you're just being an edgy millennial?
Honest question.

bit of both, I do feel very on edge when the young black youths get on the train

I've had to live among niggers for the first 10 years of my life, that was enough to be frank

Honestly probably a bit of both. There is very compelling statistics that suggest certain races commit more crimes, have higher rates of drug abuse, etc.... However, It does get taken to an extreme here.

There's a difference between blacks and niggers. I dislike niggers, my favorite teacher was a black man.

Pretty much this tbqh

I genuinely hate niggers. They are loud, obnoxious, rude, and the worst people to work with. Being in any sort of management position over niggers will make you hate them faster than any Sup Forums infograph ever will.

I honestly haven't had any bad experiences with niggers but I vehemently hate jews and spics

>millennial
>edgy
Lel, millennials are the most pussified generation

You fuckers can't even define what "white" means. When I was born, Portuguese, Spaniards, Italians, and Greeks were NOT white; they were called "Mediterraneans". Now they are?

Frankly racism (real or just for yucks) is just a crappy version of eugenics. (((Someone))) wants us to waste our time on racial bullshit instead of implementing a comprehensive nationwide eugenics program. A REAL eugenics program would cull most of the dumb niggers AND most of the dumb white Floridians.

I wonder (((who))) wants us wasting our time instead of making humans into god?

That is absolutely impossible.

Niggers are by far Gods biggest creation mistake.

I more or less just like to piss people off I would never condem someone to death due to there skin color but sometimes the jokes on here are so funny it's hard to not join in on the fun

Genuinely, unironically, unapologetically racist.

Miliens being the most pussified makes it easier for me to be the straight savage that I am
#thankgodformelienials

But anyway fuck niggers and fuck your feelings
Sup Forums reigns supreme

I have no idea what He was thinking when he made them. Fuck.

He was thinking we needed someone to make fun of

I was just meming once upon a time then I went to college and actually interacted with niggers for the first time.

Now I'm genuinely racist.

I just hate niggers.

kys >>>/fagit/

SAY IT WITH YA CHEST

I lived around them my whole life.Yes, I am fucking serious.

I hate niggers so much. They are the single worst part of American society. They aren't the cause for the issues in my life but they sure as fuck are the root of our societal issues.