How long until we get IRL super heroes?

How long until one of us becomes a super hero to bring down the corrupt group of individuals that runs the world? I mean it sounds silly, but hear me out. Donald fucking Trump is president. Whether you like him or not, you have to admire how incredible that is.

We're also about to pass legislation that will give birth to a space military branch, which means star trek will eventually become real to some degree.
>web.archive.org/web/20170722221400/http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/07/politics/space-corps-bill-trnd/index.html

We are obviously living in a wacky, alternative timeline. The chongs have teleported photon properties into orbit. Only a matter of time til we start teleporting people, too.
>businessinsider.com/china-teleportation-space-quantum-internet-2017-7

I fear that the common people are sinking so far into the hands of the "deep state" that before long there will be no way out. So tell me, Sup Forums, how long until we get an IRL super hero/team of super heroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

parahumans.wordpress.com/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watchmen when?

Trump was picked by the Jews. not incredible at all.

incredible meaning nobody saw it coming before it happened. Not incredible as in he himself is incredible. Him being elected was objectively incredible.

As someone that has blue-tooth implants in their skull because they can't naturally hear.. and a spine that doesn't let them walk.. I'm pretty sure I'm on the path to become a real life super hero, as soon as a super-soldier program calls.

But op we already have some

No no, you have to make the decision yourself to become a super hero. Joining a super soldier program doesn't count because when that happens, "super soldiers" will become the new norm and won't be special.

As fascinating as that would be it is near impossible. The hero would have to live completely off the grid. They would also need to have absolutely no friends and family. Most of all, they would need a very quick entrance and exist ability of somekind. No driving to location, no driving out after deed is done. They would have to come in/out like flash, teleport in/out like nightcrawler, or blend in/out immediately like Mystique. Without a quick entrance and exit it is impossible.

We have heroes. We don't have super heroes. When's the last time a cop or a fire fighter brought down an elite group of evil doers, like say Soros and Co.

I knew op was american before I opened the thread. Are you 10 yrs old op or retarded?

Everyday heroes

old Sup Forums
>meme magic
>MAGA

new Sup Forums
>how women are to blame for everything
>Am I gonna be a super hero?
>LARP

it's over. everyone go back to your hentai and video games

I'm already a super hero. The press won't cover me because they have orders not to sensationalize my existence and encourage others to follow suit.

Oh you're right we should wait for some mutants to save us

I'm not trying to disregard regular heroes. I'm saying we need super heroes to take down groups conspiring to control the world.

op you are mentally retarded, china didn't teleport shit to space, you have no idea how quantum entanglement works and should untangle your dick from your ass, fucking retard. Sage this shit, op is a moron.

I mean according to a certain theorist we're all being controlled by lizard people so...

It's called a disguise you amateur. All it takes is a fake goatee and some contacts to make you completely unrecognizable.

Are you the man in the alley with the v thong?

Why can't some rich guy just save the world discretely?

>the man in the alley with the V thong
2 of those 3 things are correct good luck figuring out which.

this is just fiction, user

I admire your noble intentions, but any superhuman person is coopted by the military... or eliminated

see, e.g., secrets files from ussr

these special people need to maintain a low profile, otherwise they can be in big trouble

Who's going to stop the deep state from putting estrogen in our water? Who is going to stop the FROGS from turning GAY? Who will stop the mass influx of migrants that provide the workforce the elite need to keep making trillions of dollars? Will it be...

KITE MAN?

Because most rich guys don't spend their teens and 20s learning martial arts from the world's great masters.

Thanks user!
t. Actual wildland firefighter waiting on thunderstorm calls in the middle of nowhere.
P.s. You meant us too right? Not just "real" firefighters?

And even if you did what are you gonna do? Drive around beating up politicians?

no, you'd go on missions to collect data and then find ways to anonymously release it so the world would have proof of an org plotting to take over the world.

we already have them

How are you going to escape the scene of your crime fighting quickly? I'm not talking about evading police but evading cameras, satellites, and drones? Why do you think bank robberies are rare these days? Because nobody can exit the scene fast enough to evade cameras, witnesses, helicopters, satellites imaging systems and drones.

Your crime fighting of the elites would be like robbing a thousand banks because your crime fighting would deny them money. They would throw the military and black ops organizations at you. Look at what Daredevil did on Netflix? By exposing Fisk and the heroine dens of the Hand he just denied a lot of elites atleast 5 billion dollars. Batman denies organized crime syndicates billions of dollars a year to Gotham's corrupt. Do you think the government and all corrupt politicians would tolerate this?

So you still need fast entrance/exit strategy and live off the grid. How would anyone do this?

I hate this response. Obviously those guys are heroes and deserve praise, but that type of heroism isn't what I'm talking about. I'm also like 90% fucking around so it's like come on MANG

This guy is down to party!

You guys should read the story called "worm". Was really good.

parahumans.wordpress.com/

the technology required to create super people will be in the hands of the elite. they will not use this technology to good purpose, and are fooling you if it seems that they are.

superheroes are not coming to save us, snap out of it

soon

Super Soldier Programs have been around since WW1, they are part of BBP(Black Budget Programs).

So many Comic Book's/Characters are actually based on real Projects to some extent.

[KB Threads Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

BBP's range from Reversed Engineered Aircraft & Secret Space to FEM(Free Energy Machines) & Time Travel to things like Chimera's,Clones & Super Solider Programs.

I'd be a super hero except I'm really bad at minesweeper.

Not really if cameras don't see your face and you change looks someplace discreet.
You are way overestimating their means to find 1 person out of billions based on nothing.

we have had super heros, at least people who would make even comic book writers go nope.

Simo Häyhä

I mean yeah nah ..... to unbelievable if it was fiction

and

Jack Churchill

the real predicament is how to act and conduct yourself as a "Superhero" without coming across as a LARPing faggot.

My contingency plan if a muslim does an acid attack on me and completely disfigures me is to become a irl superhero.

If I'm completely deformed in the face, I can kiss any normal life goodbye. So what I'd probably do is larp as Azrael (pic related) from Batman. I'd start taking steroids (because screw life expectancy with my debilitation) and get some weapons training. I would be in full mail and bulletproof material with guns, a stun gun, and a blade of some sort. I'd hunt down ISIS members in the west by doxxing social media and try to capture them alive and serve them with evidence to the authorities. If the authorities only let them go, I'd probably start killing them instead.

user, we HAD a superhero once, he was called the Zodiac Killer, he wasn't all that well liked.

This is America. Anyone with a rifle and a police scanner is a potential superhero.

I suggest watching the movie "Super". It's the best exploration of this topic that I've seen, and it's a damn good movie overall.

lolno it was obvious he'd win from his pitch

Only incredible if you're completely ignorant of politics

That said he met my expectations and turned out to be just another puppet

Couldn't he work at a soup kitchen or donate to a local charity… instead of being a faggot?

30 years from now minimum

we need a punisher that goes after left/right corrupt politi-hacks.
would pay good money to watch that show

>tfw you're all going to beat me up for being a villain
I'm just misunderstood :(

>How long until we get IRL super heroes?
Why would you need them? God helps those who help themselves, not hoping that some supe-duperrhero in colorful gay pants will fly and save them.

>he doesn't know about the "internet superheroes" meme

fuck yeah, why not?

Does one collect a paycheck for doing said "heroicism"?
>Answer: yes
They arent real heros. They are just paid enforcers that occasionally do a good deed.

I've been waiting for the call to fight for great justice my whole life user.

Hook me up with some powers and I'll be your hero.

Very very clearly OP didn't understand what 'teleportation' is in the scientific context is was used in. Saged

There are reason it won't happen.
If some random citizen decide to kill off some corrupt fuck up, the government will use full force to capture the said citizen.
Because it cause chaos, proof that law have no effect to stop the corruption, and citizen who took matter into hand will inspire more citizen to do the same, hence the fall of law and the fall of state.
And corrupt politicians will cover each other's butt hole.

Pretty much. You'd have to seriously operate under the radar because the government won't welcome you.

Either that or be so freaking powerful that even sending the army after you won't be enough so they basically have to play ball with you, like Superman.

Or make it full capeshit where there's supervillains running around blowing shit up that the regular forces can't deal with so they have to let superheroes operate as well to keep the villains in check.