Pre-debate hype thread

ONE WEEK FAGS
(((SHAPIRO))) vs. CHUNK
Who you got, Sup Forums?

I hope they kill each other.

Shapiro is actually top tier debater unlike alex jones

Roach will get increasingly triggered and outplayed until he snaps and denies the Armenian genocide ever happened

>Muslim vs Jew
Sup Forums is wet

A formal Jones v yogurt debate would be amazing. Both highly emotional and prone to fits of autistic rage. But I would cheer for Alex

I've never seen chunk win an argument

What are the odds he says something that Ben claims is anti-semitic? 1/1?

In this case the Jew has easily 40 IQ points on the slime.

progressivism instantly puts you at a disadvantage

I want the Muslim to put the Jew in an oven after the Jew takes all his money.

He'll just begin shouting the same phrase repeatedly then cover his eyes with his hands then mutter into his mic "oh my god he's serious"
Shapiro will continue the evisceration

i've seen Ben just smirk and wait his turn to speak. Cenk is the one that's going to be shouting and looking at his fans going "c'mon I'm right...right guys?" He fucked up asking for this debate but i'm glad he did.

The problem is Cenk will think he's winning the whole time, and he'll act like what Ben's saying is ridiculous, the Commiefornia audience will buy it.

Prediction: neither side will hit the critical mass of good points to actually "win" the debate decisively and each side will insist the other got bigly triggered.

Cuck Ogre has predictable debate patterns and is dumber, Shapiro will wreck him.

Shapiro will destroy him. Cenk isn't even in the top 10 of smart progressives.

Chink Ungular will get absolutely destroyed by little Ben. This should be good.

He's won over politcon attenders before by making points. This isn't his first debate there. I just don't think Cenk will let him go for very long without interrupting though. As he does...

lol

This. (((Shapiro))) is one of the weasliest Jews but he's an excellent debater, Chunk doesn't stand a chance

Can someone photoshop a bingo card for this debate?

Terms like "anti-Semitic, Armenian genocide never happened, that's racist, etc."

Any other good ones?

>10 minutes into the debate the coffee table they're sitting at has been flipped. Ana kasparian is sitting wide eyed in horror as both men are angrily screaming at each other shirtless. Alex Jones' smooth pecs glisten from sweat in contrast to Chenk's matted chest hair. The crowd cries for blood as all Sup Forumstards viewing it from streams within their homes are furiously masturbating.
>tfw

Chunk Ogre will steer the debate into Trump bashing and Bench Apiro will be more then happy to go along with it for the entire conversation.

Free space should be Chunk saying "reasonable discussion".

>OH MY GOD
>*shakes head*
>It's just so stupid.

Ben brings up the fact that he's a Jew.

Anyway, what's this debate about?

The cool think about Ben unlike Dinesh is that he can talk and think really fast, Cenk will have a hard time interrupting

kek

Isn't Shapiro a clear winner here? He's crazy smart and one of the best debaters out there.

>be cenk
>advocate for ww3
>get nuked
>survive because roach

Also he wouldn't get off the prison thing. Cenk still does this "whoa whoa whoa hold on back up" thing right before the whole point is about to be made. It'll be interesting to see if he can shut the fuck up and listen for once.

Cenk is going to lose his temper like he did with Alex Jones

he can't contain his arab rage

Shapiro will win the points of the arguments, and the Buffalo will low and moo and virtue signal and argue from emotion then claim a moral victory.

Whatever you think of (((Shapiro))), he is one of the best debaters out there and will wipe the floor with the roach

You know I think Crowder is a fucking idiot, but his Cent impression is on point.

What are the odds chunk says something antisemitic? 5/1

Debates are gay

This, Benny is a kike and Chunk is a turkroach, Chunk doesn't stand a chance.