CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT A FUCKING ALT-RIGHT IS?

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT A FUCKING ALT-RIGHT IS?

I'm seeing the term alt-right and I have no idea what it means, can someone explain in retard language

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Who-are-Alt-Right-Introduction-Correctness-ebook/dp/B06XJCZZJV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500862269&sr=8-1&keywords=who are the alt right
youtube.com/watch?v=N-gyjVd9Ses&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary gave a speech in Reno in which she said they were a bunch of no-good dirty rotten racist Trump supporters who organized online. Because the term had literally never been public knowledge before, Sup Forums/leddit thought she must be talking about them. Breitbart, and lots of independent content creators, declared themselves to be alt-right. After that, nobody paid attention to the term until after the election.

After the election, CIA asset Richard Spencer had an "alt-right" conference in DC (I think) where there were more media in attendance than members of the supposed organization. Apparently the Alt RIght was a white nationalist group that existed before the Reno speech, but who nobody had ever heard of. Their membership barely broke double digits, and very few of the people/organizations who self-identified as alt-right after the Reno speech knew what the fuck was going on.

At the conference, Spencer shouted "Heil Trump" and everyone started throwing up Nazi salutes. Suddenly, everyone who self-identified as alt-right before had to explain that they weren't a white nationalist (unless they were, but even they hadn't heard of Spencer).

By then, the damage was done. In the eyes of the normies, Breitbart is white nationalist. Sup Forums and Reddit are white nationalist. Dozens of independent content creators who had never heard of Spencer are now part of his organization.

Now, Sup Forums and Reddit generally make fun of Spencer, because everyone knows he's a CIA asset and he has a funny-shaped head. He's the butt of jokes and nobody takes him seriously because he's a literal and metaphorical egghead. Meanwhile, Spencer's organization has grown because CNN wisely told all the actual white nationalists that there was a group they could join. The big loser is Trump, who is now connected, through Steve Bannon, to a platform that self-identified as alt-right.

You'll see one or two pro-Spencer shills around, but I'm pretty sure they're ironic.

It's a blanket term that encompasses any person that speaks truth, even if it is "politically incorrect".

Israel is an apartheid state = antisemitism

Radical Muslims aren't assimilating = racism

just a couple of examples, but there are many more.

First Post Best Post

alternative right - as they wanted to get the fuck away from (((neocon))) subversion of the right and also to update on paleo conservatism. The alt right is very diverse and in practice is what this bloke wrote Some core tenants of the alt right include: an end to foreign wars, an end to immigration, promotion of some conservative concepts like family formation etc. Most on the alt right are very pro free speech and are fully willing to name the Jew and criticize all the ridiculous shibboleths that have been collected over the years by (((them))).

>he has a funny-shaped head

what

it's a white nationalist movement

Not bad for fag flag.

it means RACIST and literally hitler

You're acting like a very obvious anti-Spencer shill to make us support spencer. You aren't very subtle, but you are very retarded.
this guy isn't retarded through, he's either a shill or, more likely, just a leaf.

Nah that is all crap. High school tier assessment from a liberal faggot.

Basically, (((they)) lumped all Trump supporters, in with the real white supremacists, whose numbers are in the 1 percentile in the US. It's really that simple.

Sup Forums has never identified itself as "alt-right"

Basically college-educated conservatives who aren't particularly motivated by religion.

amazon.com/Who-are-Alt-Right-Introduction-Correctness-ebook/dp/B06XJCZZJV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500862269&sr=8-1&keywords=who are the alt right

THEY THE BAD MEN. BAD. BAD BAD BAD MEN.

THEY HATE. THEY THE HATE FROG. THE HATE FROG BAD BAD BAD.

YOU SEE ALT-RIGHT YOU PUNCH SWEETIE. YOU PUNCH THE HATE FROG OR WE GONNA PUNCH YOU YOU BITCH ASS ALT-RIGHT HATE FROG HONKEY.

the auld doesnt exist its just a kek we made up--just distractions tbqhwy famalamadingdong--like kangz and reviewbrah

Cheers for the best summary I have seen on the topic.

It's a meme.

it's the new buzzword to describe any individual who may hold "right wing" opinions but doesn't subscribe to kosher republican good goy ideologies like gospel

A term made up by the media in the last election cycle to lump together internet trolls who feign interest in politics

Agreed that "alt-right" has become a slur to dismiss many good people.

It refers to any person (usually a cisbag white racist conservative republican male) that has an IQ more than 8 and at least a third-world education. A good indicator if your views align is to ask yourself "does amy schumer make you pissed off at all?" if the answer is yes then you should proceed to your local Sup Forums and praise kek

No explanation is warranted. The term is for our guidance, not yours.

((They)) literally opened up the front page of Sup Forums and decided that all the topics and attitudes expressed at that time were part of a movement that they called Alt right. That's why its so full of contradictory groups and attitudes.

Do I detect a journalist being honest for the first time in their life?

>CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT A FUCKING ALT-RIGHT IS?
Something Hitler warned us against.

Forced bullshit to try to put people in a box that doesn't actually exist to discredit them all, complete with "leaders" (e-celeb wankers)

This. "Alt-right" is just another label (((they))) created to apply to an anonymous movement that lacks central identity, beyond Trump.

fuck off back to cuckit you cunts are pathetic

Fake term made up to coral unruly anti-globalists

this made me want to puke.

There is no need to be upset.

Death to shills!

its a meme

The quality of this place is fucking pathetic the past few months. The mean IQ is now nigger tier and none of you cunts are even informed on the most basic of political phenomena. Im done with all you dumb cunts.

Wow so weak

>kekistan

yes my father please lead me into your great NS movement

that might be the worst fucking webm ive ever seen.

maybe /r/the_donald is more your style

good post

maybe you can fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=N-gyjVd9Ses&feature=youtu.be

The best breakdown of the alt right on the internet right here, pal. Listen and learn.

>implying having white nationalism associated with the term "Alt-Right" was totally due to just the CIA and HIllary

This wreaks of bullshit. Every fucking day Sup Forums has been inundated with outside bullshit and consistent white supremacist racism. Which was fairly normal before this election.

During the election? Twitter and every other cesspool entered this area. Especially that other chan that's so useless it has to bring it's retarded ass here for more views and to further spread it's shit.

The alt right though is a major force behind the new Republican party and is backed heavily by racists. Own it or fuck off you little fucking pansy. This revisionist shit sickens me. What a coward you are.

man you're a fire with these memes, that one is a little out dated though

you are truly the model of the ayran race

eh maybe some more pepe ones?

Wow, having been here through the whole thing this is actually spot on and I'm gonna screencap it for the future because I get sick and tired of explaining it to people

this will destroy the altright

Welcome to Sup Forums. If you can't handle this shit, please leave.

We used to have guro threads just to drive you people away. I thought it was stupid edgy bullshit at the time but more and more I believe it was the right thing to do. Even /mlpol/ was unironically superior to Sup Forums today. Every fucking retard normie left immediately.

We need chemotherapy like that once a month at least.

Fuck off you weak cunts. Neither of you have a fucking clue what you are talking about. Go fucking learn something.

>this will destroy the altright
You don't even know what it is you dumb faggot.

Just when I thought the place was saturated with the dumbest cunts around

>aussie strikes again
it's sarcasm, you dumb faggot

spencer was shitting on greg johnson the other day and milo isn't even a part of it, update your memes famalam

It's not bullshit. alt-right is a term coined by the mainstream media.

It's right out of Alinsky's rules for radicals. The MSM does this constantly - creates a strawman with their own plants, then tries to attach the people they don't like, to the strawman they've created.

That's why spencer says so much stupid shit. That's why that KKK shithead constantly shouted into the media this or that in support of trump. They're plants, and they're designed to tear down whatever positive image any particular movement might be building up amongst the normies.

The indentiarians on the lefts playbook says label something so you can destroy it.

Then they yell at frogs.

>alt-right is a term coined by the mainstream media.

holy fuck you leafs are the worst

No need to be upset.

It's a term to shame young conservatives.

1950s conservative

How can it be top if it's a bottom?

go collect your 0.02 and fuck off, sperg

how many you got

Depends on how rustled you get mister TRSodomite.

It seems to be regressive left speak for anyone who isn't regressive left.

ooo new ones

Fair enough. I think this thread just fucking made me snap m8. Most of the cunts arnt shills on the thread - they are just fucking dumb as 2 digit IQ niggers. Ive stuck around and checked in Sup Forums the past few months but this place has gone too mainstream. Gonna need to hit the streets and bash some commie cunt to get the anger out of my system.

basically anyone against corruption and insider politics of the leftist agenda is considered alt-right. which if you ask me, makes them al-right ;)

fuk off cia fag

>muh regressive left
Where's your kekistani flag?

>being this upset
there is no need

Were you here for the last year? Didn't you see the support that racists and others gave to this new movement? Call it what you will.

It is what it is. A huge movement of racists define the movement that made Trump into the president he is. What is this new strategy you people use now? The Ostrich? The 'Ol Head in Sand maneuver. I was here the whole fucking time and you got shat on purely if you weren't on the "Trump Train." Come on now. Don't go all revisionist now.

did you run out?

>this analy devastated
Why?

Show your real flag faggot. Are you in Australia? Asking for a friend.

eh i heard people with autism have trouble telling emotions i guess this is an example

There is no need to be upset.

why are you using reddit tier 2013 memes

I heard people that take dick up the butt tend to get pretty devastated anally I guess this is an example LMAO

Why are you a TRSOdomite?

yeah, these shills dont even know what they are shilling.

found a new one i see

Don't ya wanna know how rustled my jimmies are in the meat world you fat cunt?

Jut fucking leave newfag

>wants to "rustle my meat"
So implicit.

kek

Bad goyim

lol you like that one huh?

scared ahy? Thought so.

ok that one is weak

I would have your pay docked for such a bad job.

Alt-right is a term used by the MSM and the jews to label 'us' all as one thing and then they put a sperg like thar richard spencer, call him 'the leader of the (((alt-right))) and proceed to discredit our whole movement.

If you unironically consider yourself alt-right then commit sudoku sempai.

But why all this rage?

yes that steaming rage

Don't you have some fucking cannoli to eat you dumb wog faggot?