Only taxpayers should be allowed to decide how the government spends our taxes because its taxpayer money

>Only taxpayers should be allowed to decide how the government spends our taxes because its taxpayer money
>Only women should be allowed to decide whether or not abortion is illegal because only women give birth
>Only people under 65 should be allowed to vote because elders won't have to live with their decision
Why do people act like this makes any sense?

The only one of those that is reasonable is the first one. Why should people who don't pay taxes be allowed how to spend tax money? They will just vote to give themselves free money which is absurd.

STOP ACTING LIKE IT MAKES SENSE

Only workers should be paid. You get cash if you work. It doesn't make sense for people who don't contribute to society to gt free money.

The state of our democracy was predicted shortly after the revolution. A party will rise up and offer gibs for votes.

I SAID STOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Our country ended in 1861. It was a great nation.

Fuck off, commie

Taxes are mostly a scam. They're a necessary evil and should be used only for essential things like the military. The free market would provide everything else more efficiently

Taxation is Theft Commie Shariablue Shill.
>Fucking Roads

I said they're a necessary evil, implying that it is theft. I do believe taxation is theft, but I am convinced as of now that it is a necessary evil for defense purposes, not muh roads

Fucking statist, fuck you, it could work.

>muh free market

>"here is le meme image of the free market XD"
>"b-b-btfo! XDDDD"
fuck off

Sorry, buddy but Empire or bust.
Maybe if you do good in setting up a new age Empire in your country and supporting it they'll let you act like a lolbertarian.

>make a thread about faulting reasoning being used to exclude people from making political decisions
>derails into aspies arguing about whether taxation is theft
STOP IT YOU FUCKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Only taxpayers should be allowed to decide how the government spends our taxes
this means the gov can be bought you fucking retard. the richest corporations gives the gov the most money therefore they're the one in control of it.

We all pay taxes as they are attached to everything

It also takes a man to make a baby.

Old people have paid more taxes then young people.

ancap IS the new age empire
ours will actually solve the problem of the byzantine generals

no, you're right
we should allow the pink line to vote more money from the blue line
over and over and over again

Trying to stick one true statement in among false statements then saying all are false isn't even a proper fallacy, it's just being a kike.

But what do we do when our shitty militia get lol-roll'd over?

>lazy niggers and spics who dont work, living off the tax payers money, should have a say about how much of it they get

kill yourself, you brown fuck

>only woman give birth

lets see a woman have a baby without seed from a male

I'll wait