youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/23/ivy-league-puffery-very-fake-news-cnns-jake-tapper-caught-misstating-his-background-on-live-television/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/joe-scarborough-mika-brzezinski-engagement-donald-trump.html
archive.is/TYQsd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments.

It was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3 the London Bridge Attack happened. The Shills had foreknowledge about the Terror Attack due to them being part of the same ISIS Network (That also did the Manchester & Westminster Attacks), which is why they did/started the Shill Operation a day before in hopes of discrediting the KB Threads ahead of time.

Bilderberg (which was going on during that Timeframe), IC “fingerprints” & those in CNN familiar with Doxing were also involved. CNN eventually made a deal with ISIS to hire that ISIS Filmmaker if they Doxed that Trump GIF Sharer for them. The exact same tactic of “doxing a random person (who then deletes accounts after seeing/finding out about the dox) in hopes to use that person’s information to attack someone/something else” was done in both cases. (The Shills really went “all in” after a Red Herring, showing desperation & paranoia)

The Shills put “Deep Drive” CP into the “Frank Memes/Images/Pics” they tend to post. It’s called “Deep Drive” CP because it’s still in the computer(s) even if the images are deleted & special/advanced tech/hardware/security systems are required to spot/detect it. (This type of CP is predominately used for Blackmail & Compromising. CP Distributors have access to it)

“Deep Drive” CP is how they are going to bring down Sup Forums (Hiro & Moderators take note) by “Poisoning the Well” with images/memes that have it. Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use it to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.

how'd he do today?

First for awoo
Robots don't count

Well, he doesnt get angry like Spicer/Conways does, more likeable by normies

He's charm offensive personified.

Made Jake Tapper look like a little gossipy bitch and effortlessly navigated through the Face the Nation "gotcha" minefield.

Leakers will be fired!

The Jews and Muslims are getting rowdy again.

Thanks, Satan

Good. Will get better. Has lots of confidence probably due to his business background.

>666

noice

OP, try not to link the new thread so early. There were still 9 posts to go.

Fantastic, made Jake Tapper lose it.

I love Kellyanne.

but the niggers are scared shitless of trump?

damn.....

FIXED

MORNING
>WH releases statement: "Madam President remains ill with a stomach bug, and will rest and recover for the remainder of the day."
>Obama praises admin for being "the most transparent ever" with its implementation of "Sunday Funday Briefings"
>Press Briefing: Press Sec Fallon ensures Martha Raddatz the Administration will release its "Slavery Reparations Bill" by the end of the month.
>Fallon also chides the "right-wing press" for its "unduly speculation on the nature of the President's illness," adding that Madam President will be active again tomorrow
>Asked to explain Madam President's low approval ratings, Fallon blames Senate Republicans: "They wanted to fix Obamacare, but now they refuse to work with us. It's the same kind of racist, sexist obstructionism which we've seen for the past 80 years."

AFTERNOON
>Madam President spotted taking out her Pitbull, Geoff, for a stroll outside the White House
>Trump tweets: "Crooked H drags her fat dog across DC instead of getting things done FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. SICK!"
>WaPo: Trump said to be considering Presidential bid in 2020

NIGHT
>Admin endorses bill introduced by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-NC) and Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) which would provide a pathway to citizenship for approximately 5 million illegals.
>Statement quotes Madam President's inaugural address: "America is a Sanctuary Nation. Her beacon defends all light from oppression, and we must never forget that."
>NYT Leak: "Slavery Reparations Bill" said to include "Diversity Tax;" 5% bump in corporate rate for companies with less than 50% minority workforce
>NYT article laments the "polarisation" in DC, preventing Clinton's "sensible platform" from being enacted; says the Admin is increasingly decided to introduce bills without thinking of whether they will pass or not

OY VEY THIS ANOTHER HOLOCAUST

Stop tripfagging for no reason, thank you.

Kill yourself, larping tripfag. Fuck off.

Cercei is Clinton personified.

If they were all illegals he'd have like 75% approval for that.

I fucking hate commies

please keep these up maybe it'll drive Sup Forums news network away or better yet they'll end up tweeting out a screenshot of this

Yeah but instead of her brother it was Webb Hubbell. Oops.

10/10 absolutely killed it on all the morning shows.

So this is the chill spot of the neon nazi's. Just so you know.. we're training to smash fash. You're biggoted days are numbered, bigots.

he looks like some little italian fuckboy

Sounds great, is there a compilation video yet?

>nazi's
the apostrophe is unnecessary, as you are indicating a plural, rather than a possessive

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What happened? I missed it

Why are you talking like a nigger?
Are you a nigger?

What's he gonna do, larp me to death?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/23/ivy-league-puffery-very-fake-news-cnns-jake-tapper-caught-misstating-his-background-on-live-television/

According to leftists, this man is a miserable failure.

are you?

Not that I've seen. To see him at his strongest watch the CNN interview. The Fox one was good, but obviously less hostile. Face the Nation tried their best to make controversy, he handled them appropriately.

Why can't I be Donald Trump

I don't use nigger terms, you do
Are you a nigger?
If not, stop talking like one

I can smell him from here

But can he pass the test of /ourmorningshow/

Only if he brings up Joe's murdered intern.

are you?

Anyone here in the military? I have some concerns about the process of joining

There can be only one

Ask /k/. Search for "military enlistment general" or /meg/.

Is this any good

Calogne is for fags, user

>Listen, Joe, I think the President is doing a terrific job, and of course there are some things that I may personally have disagreed with in the past... that's why I deleted those tweets. I don't want a distraction, but in terms of policy - in terms of his promises? He's killing it. And I think we both know that you know a thing or two about killing it, Joe.

oh okay

Cologne you retarded fuck.

Have some self respect for yourself and stop acting like a nigger

they're actually very helpful
i'm looking into air force shit along with med school so i can join the space corps

Somehow I doubt that

Bologna*

HERE WE ARE
BORN TO BE KINGS
WE'RE THE PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE

peep jake tapper's post interview twitter feed. he is a mess!

BB article sums it up well

Phony Baloney

Calm down, autist

Bow-log-nah.

No thanks I'm full.

part of the reason /k/ went to shit. too many bloodsucking recruiter faggots. now they even have a general? shit board

Who /scaramucci/ here?

>He doesn't wear cologne or aftershave
>Random women don't tell him he smells good

digits decide what i say

>can't spell simple words
>gets defensive about it

Nigger.

"Did you practice putting crabs to sleep while you masturbated? Am I going to need to get tested the morning after?"

i love Trump

>anime faggot
>ever leaving his piss-smelling basement to talk to 3D girls about his faggot perfume
Thanks for the laugh

Mooch is like a cleaner that CEO's send in to assess the situation before massive firings. heads are going to roll, watch.

Have sex, but triple up on condoms

I'd let her give me crabs if you catch my drift

thats a nice pic of Dr Donald

Good thing I have a strong stomach

>correct spelling is autistic
should Trump gas gen z before or after the homos?

Let's sleep together, but fix those crabs first.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/joe-scarborough-mika-brzezinski-engagement-donald-trump.html

Article starts with a 600 word anecdote about Joe's pet rabbit named Donald Fluffy Trump getting fucked by Mika's rabbit Ducky so much they end up changing the rabbit's name to Melania Fluffy Trump

seriously

ask her to post feer

Hillary will resume presidency in 2018. Deal with it.

And here's the archive
archive.is/TYQsd

>The Shills put “Deep Drive” CP into the “Frank Memes/Images/Pics” they tend to post.

What are "Frank memes"? Did you mean dank memes? Are you saying there's CP hidden in the memes I've been saving?

i'd be the one giving her crabs if you catch my drift

I can't go full need or I would, also I live downtown, I would much prefer not to be here.

you people are really trying for a repeat of the shemitah disappointment and reusing the same memes from two years ago?

One in the same a lot of the time. Start with the boomers, then gen x, gen y, finally gen z.

You are merely pretending to be attractive

He told everyone that Trump, who is under investigation for colluding with the Russians to interfere in our elections, said that he told him that the Russians couldn't have hacked the election as our government intelligence agencies have concluded because they are too sophisticated. To normal people this makes him look like a guilty man trying to cover his tracks.

>need
NEET

Allegheny user?

>throws a Shoah about misspelling a word
>still crying about it

Pathetic

You can tell how much they are scared of him by how much they are vilifying him.

Not much of a hot take, but I think it's a good time to be holding onto our butts. Mooch, regardless of past opinions, is Trump's kinda guy. He's a loyal Italian, and right now he's committed to Trump. I expect a big shift more towards campaign rhetoric and a much different relationship with the press. I don't think Trump will stop shitposting, but I bet it'll slow down. With Spicer he kinda needed to be his own messenger, I don't think that'll be the case with Mooch.

We should be in for some fun.

>He's still defending his middle school graduate spelling

WE'RE LOSING IN EDUCATION FOLKS.

>lugenpress
>normal people
Someone post the graph of media interest vs voter interest