"So what event actually started the race war?"

>"So what event actually started the race war?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244
upi.com/Sports_News/2017/07/23/Conor-McGregor-upstages-Golden-State-Warriors-Draymond-Green-in-Insta-spat/7921500850768/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>falling for the fighting monkey jewry

they are going to have a mega chimpout is Mayweather loses

Holly fuck McGregor does not give a fuck. For those who don't know he wore the shirt signed by the guy who fucked May Weathers wife.

nigs will hate whites regardless, draymond green especially

top kek

>For those who don't know
no we don't know anything about this or care because we aren't into niggerdom you fucking nigger lover. go back to t_d

top KUCK

>Think to myself "I'm getting tired of hearing about this fight, people are probably just talking about it a lot because it's happening soo-"

>Date: August 26, 2017

the 13th Amendment

the great whiteish hope.

spoken like a true beta

>f-f-f-fighting is for monkeys!

And Mayweather beat his wife/girlfriend when he found out.

can someone translate this shit into english please

*low testosterone detected*

ok this is funny as shit then

how hard are you projecting right now?

No, armchair cuckery, like football and niggerfighting, are beta.

Individual sports which celebrate excellence are the sports of superior cultures and superior men. There is a reason that Gladiators were the lowest social class in Rome; they were cheap entertainment for fucking plebs like yourself while equestrians, real men, were out making an empire for their wives, sons and daughters.

>paying $400 to watch a nigger run away from an Irishman for 2 hours
>calling others beta

What is your point? That is EXTREMELY soon. It literally took years of hype and stalling for the mayweather-pacquiao fight to get off the ground.

Who gives a fuck Mayweather is going to win - he is the best defensive boxer in history. youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244

Even though Ireland is the whitest country in Europe he still acts like a wigger. I would still gladly follow him on the day of the rope.

>fawns over the accomplishments of other men

High T is creating a family, protecting that family and providing for that family, not jerking it to your vicarious champion fantasies.

I'm a monkey. Fighting is for my "people". I'm no jew tho.

McGregor is a delusional potatonigger. Floyd's gonna toy with him and make him look like a kid. Floyd by TKO.

LOL fighting is beta , ok kike sure. Never mind anything worth winning is done with fighting

That's false equivalency. Watching others fight with only money for incentive is not the same as taking up arms against a moral wrong.

Your rhetoric is shit, just like your taste.

upi.com/Sports_News/2017/07/23/Conor-McGregor-upstages-Golden-State-Warriors-Draymond-Green-in-Insta-spat/7921500850768/

>floyd loses
>niggers go crazy and chimp out
>floyd wins
>niggers go crazy and chimp out

>bangs your mom in her prime MILF years
>didn't even fite anyone irl to do it

Okay friendo.

The Mad Man. I can't help but admire this man's strength in psychological intimidation.

it's because he's a gypsy. not a true irishman

>boxing isn't pre-scripted like WWE is

Says the guy who worships an off-white manlet

So tell what is a patrician sport? Other than jerking off in your basement ?

Hes probably an iberian irish because he has brown eyes

settle down fag

The fight and sport itself isn't a problem but the circus surrounding it is a fucking joke. It's all just one big publicity stunt and you're all lapping it up like the good little goyim you are.

>High T is creating a family, protecting that family and providing for that family
Hol up. Aren't most high level boxers doing just that?

So, he's a sweet potato?

Equestrians? So horses then?

serious analysis from a real toga wearing champion of the javelin and not at all a fat neckbeard disappointment to his parents

no he's a gypsy. distinct group altogether. they're very inbred so genetically they're quite distinct from the rest of the country.

Generally speaking, if you could afford your own horse in the Roman Empire, you were probably of good standing in the aristocracy and actually rode out to battle, conquering everything.

I like that honesty, Puerto Rico. keep that up and you'll be white someday

Holy fuck, I never knew Irish banter was this brutal

Thats Because its not about the fight
Its about watching mcgregor toy with floyd
Then if He loses thats what everyone expected so its a free payday to him
But if He wins, its going to be notorious

Any sport done in the pursuit of personal excellence. At one time, only amateurs were allowed to participate in the Olympic games, for example. We have lost our Arete, our cultural admiration and self respect through competition.

I'm not knocking boxing specifically, I'm critical of the way that we approach boxing now. How many youths in our countries box, or participate in track, or lift weights?

Of those who do, how many pursue it for the purpose of a scholarship or dreams of fame?

We have created some nightmarish mockery of what once was. Now millions of obese slobs look on, drooling and cheering when "their team" or "their guy" wins. They act like they are a part of the victory, they feel like they are a part of it.

Turn off the television and live your life, for yourself, your family and your community. Stop idolizing others and become something better for yourself.

Irish bantz may rival Strayan bantz

TBQH this. McGregor is one of the greatest MMA fighters but he's going to look like a retarded asshole with the massive amount of shit talking when he loses.

Ad-hominem. You can't argue with my reasoning so you lash out with conjecture on an anonymous Tibetan crocheting board.

Wow, color me surprised.

no one watches TV here i bet

based huehue

I stopped watching TV, but am now on Sup Forums all the time

you're both going to look like massive bitches on the 27th.

Tweet#1 - money23green is Draymond Green the current wearer of the number 23 Warriors Jersey. He thought McGregor was wearing the Jersey because he was a warriors fan or that the Warriors were McGregor fans. He tells McGregor to take it off because the Warriors do not have his back.

Tweet #2 - Floyd Mayweather responds with some standard black nonsense.

Tweet #3 - McGregor responds that he isn't wearing Draymond Green's jersey, he is wearing the jersey of C.J. Watson, the old number 23 for the Warriors who fucked Floyd's wife. Connor tells Draymond Green that he is a nobody who should go back to school.

Tweet #4 - Connor emphasizes that he is wearing C.J. Watson's jersey and says Draymond should think for a moment why he is wearing the jersey of a man who fucked Mayweather's wife. He then taunts Draymond saying he doesn't play kids games, he beats people to near death for a living.

Poor fathers would save enough money to buy their son a warhorse. This raised you from a pleb to a sort of middle-ground in Roman society.

Constantine's father is rumored to have begun his life this way.

Amazing

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Keep up the good work

>you're both going to look like massive bitches on the 27th.

Lol McGregor who boxed a little in his youth before he started fighting MMA is going to step into the ring under a boxing rule set with an Olympic medalist and undefeated pro boxer, and win.

any sport that involves mandatory brain damage is for monkeys you dumb piece of shit

underrated

Plenty of us do, but unlike many other we ask ourselves if it is right.

Hence the discussion on vicarious living we are having now.

If McGregor wrecks Floyd, there will be riots across the nation. Can't wait desu

I mean imagine if Connor gets a clean knockout

You do realize these 2 manlets are creating fake controversy for more money? They are laughing all the way to the bank.

Based

I bet he wanted to call them all apes so bad when he called mayweather boy in that promo I lost it.

Fucking hell McGregor is trying to start the race war.

I feel people are underestimating Floyd's age. Dude is 41 years old.

On the 26th you fucking casual scum. Floyd has beaten boxers who are 10 times as skilled and as powerful as McGregor. Conor is gonna be exposed big time and his fans will be shocked

Island countries have brutal bants

what if he's a cia nigger assassin tho?

Why do people care about a rigged fight?

That's fucking incredible.

>doesn't know that the fight game is 75% mental
Mcgregor has been intellectually and verbally bitchslapping Floyd the entire time. He made Floyd look like a literal brain damaged retard in front of giant crowds. Floyd knows that Mcgregor could murder him with ease if it was a real fight. Mcgregor only has to focus on and manage energy for one of the many weapons he normally uses. Floyd has been fighting boxers. He is now fighting a warrior. That will fuck with his head.

Mayweather is going to win, he's probably the best defensive boxer that ever lived.

Put them in the Octogon and he'd be a whole different story. Mayweather is way faster on his feet and strikes fast. He'll tire McGregor out by the 4th round.

UFC fight would have been much more entertaining.

>Dude is 41 years old.

He hasn't even hit peak natural test level.

>what if he's a cia nigger assassin tho?
Can't get a TS/SCI, he's not a US Citizen.

This is a boxing match, not a fight. Floyd is going to outpoint him. Millions will die of boredom.

the 27th is the day after the fight you absolute fucking mongoloid
get it? you'll look stupid the day after the fight. Want me to break this high level calculus down some more?

digits on the white boy

I agree, it would have been a very entertaining 14 seconds.

>not even niggers are safe from the cuck meme

>we dont care
>enters thread

This is literally Holmes vs Cooney II. A jewish trick to hype up the "superiority" of niggers.

Wlad Klitschko knocked out countless black boxers for 10 years straight.

Tyson Fury is an Irish fighter who is also the current heavyweight champion of the world.

Stipe Miocic is the current UFC heavyweight champion of the world.

Why do they not get hype? Because they are actual respectable fighters. Conor is bought by (((Showtime))) to talk about big black cocks and prop up nigger culture before losing to the big strong black man.

>>doesn't know that the fight game is 75% mental

>Making assumptions

A significant part of the mental game is experience in the ring. Mayweather has almost twice as many fights.

>Mcgregor only has to focus on and manage energy for one of the many weapons he normally uses. Floyd has been fighting boxers. He is now fighting a warrior. That will fuck with his head.

Lol spoken like a true retard who has never trained and never stepped in the ring or cage. Fighting in an MMA format doesn't make you a superior puncher to a boxer, especially in their own rule set. A lot of terrible strikers get away with it in the MMA format because they can clinch and grapple.

t. fought both MMA and striking formats

Stop whining, faggot. That dude blew you the fuck out hard and he's not wrong. That's why you're crying about logical fallacies now.

Floyd claims 5'9 when conor is obviously 2 inches taller and his head is like twice the size.

Fucking based

400? Fucking cheap seats are $1k. WTF are you goin on about, mate? PPV is $100.

>a leaf post that isn't bullshit

Are you actually entertaining the idea that McGregor could win?

Someone buying skittles.

I'm afraid this might be true. It's another way of emasculating the White Male in the west. They spend billions in advertisements and hype for the fight, creating a huge divide between the races who will naturally choose the fighter most similar to them, they then give the fighters a fuck ton of money to beat each other up but they both know who wins in the end, it's in purpose as well. They will have Conor beaten to a pulp by the black man and all the white women watching with their boyfriends and husbands will subconsciously pick up on this racially motivated victory. It's a dangerous weapon.

When did the Irish acquire such mad bantz game?

>I don't know who tf you are
>he said commenting on his instagram

Why would I watch a nigger and a potato nigger fight when I can greko-roman wrestling is readily.

>real men, were out making an empire...

You mean all the actual faggots and cousin fuckers that made up the aristocracy in the Roman Empire?
You know they buttfucked each other and cucked out their wives for political favors.
The gladiators were rockstar/superstar athletes/sex symbols of their time that Noble wimminz would rub their collected ball sweat all over themselves because that was the only way they could get their iffeminate husbands to show them any attention if they smelled like a sweaty mansack
These are all facts so don't be butthurt that your ancestors were closet gays cuz with you jerking off the imperium like that I'm guessing you're a faggot Italian too.

>cocksucks someone else's post
"yeah bro that was SICK bro, you're btfo"
>contributes nothing of value

Yup, you really showed me there. Do you hide your flag out of shame? I wager you do.