The absolute state of the United States of Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1gfqpCnB91z
youtube.com/watch?v=csOlonyeszQ&lc=z13jejrp2oybuhs3m22gghhrakz0frp4z04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lemme guess, they're all republicans.

Majority of them yes but (((some of the dems))) do too

we need a fucking purge

Gotta side with the (((Gay Si El Jew))) on this one.

remember when pol hated jews?

me neither

>can agree on this
>can't agree on healthcare

Fucking hell the Republcan'ts are fucking useless.

Could have easily worked with Democrats and looked like fucking heroes but oh dear we can't do that. Have to grandstand with our big boy AHA that's fucking shitting into the wind. Gee, wonder how that happened? Maybe because a lot of poor whites are on medicaid programs.

Fucking morons the lot of them. They'll all blame the moderate ones though from those states. Further paving a path for Democrats to get seats. I'm ready for the whole party to burn. The gasoline is soaked and the flame is to be lit.

FUCKING HANDED Washington on a silver platter and can't figure out what to do. It's time.

>In their new legislation, members of Congress claim the UN is considering a resolution to withhold assistance from –
and prevent trade with – settlements in East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights.
>The Israel Anti-Boycott act would punish any American who supported such measures.
At least the position's in opposition to the globalists, which is worse: the zionists or the globalists?

I hope they pass it just so some jack ass purposefully break the law so it can get BTFO'd in the SCOTUS

Based Trump. Israel is the only Western country in the Middle East and we must defend them. It's always the left and communists that boycott Israel over here and in other Western countries. Really makes you think.

Hehehe

b-but muh gas the kikes?

Israeli Jews are different to Atheist rich globalists. All the Israelis on Sup Forums have great bantz.

vocaroo.com/i/s1gfqpCnB91z
OUR BEST ALLY

Is John McCain going to hell?

>it's okay when Republicans do it!
This board would've ripped Obama a new asshole if he did the same thing. But since it's God Emperor it's alright.

It's dumb and it'll never get approved - if it's not stopped in Congress the SCOTUS will inevitably rule it as unconstitutional.

What are their fucking names.

It's embarassing, really, especially when seen from the outside.

The Israeli/Jewish lobby is simply shameless.

Violates the 1st amendment.

Antisemitism isn't protected under the first amendment, goy!

6 gorillions are far more important than the 1st amendment

Obama gets ripped a new asshole no matter what he does because he is a nigger what's your point

you irredeemable retards.
Soros, BDS and muslims in general are seething for seeing this.
but I guess it's still bad because there's no fucking jews can actually be anti-degeneracy nationalists

>violating the first amendment
Oh we care about that now?

Also, the first amendment doesn't apply to foreigners

how much longer will the kikery last?
how does stuff like this not redpill the general public???

Jews trying to outlaw boycotting Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=csOlonyeszQ&lc=z13jejrp2oybuhs3m22gghhrakz0frp4z04

Holy shit america loves sucking cut, jew dicks and they don't even hide it anymore

The shitposting privilege that Israelis have here is so fucking unfair. They know how easily they can milk (You)'s just because of their flag and they take full advantage of it.

SAGE

someone has never read 4chans rules...