They Shoah'd MM. Why are not there any threads about this?

They Shoah'd MM. Why are not there any threads about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net/
mega.nz/#!ISpQ2bra!SrChK-PIrDRIx9mxV5jP4gx7qSqVq3JwVoyBjXegusg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There have.

F

Fuck shareblue.

We've had several threads about it. Apparently they're going after BPS next.

you already made a billion of them for a week
stop spam bitching about it no job nigger.
Not even lauren bitched to Sup Forums as hard when her patreon got nuked

This board is infested we need an exterminator.

cry moar manchild, it's a fucking cartoon

Leftypol is gunning for Black Pigeon Speaks next

Because it happened 3-4 days ago.

8ch DOT net/leftypol/ did it and we haven't retaliated

Well good riddance.

>it's real
what the holy fuck

Why can't we just counterattack leftypol? This is getting really obnoxious.

No wonder the South lost.

Are they archived somewhere?

We could easily spam them with BWC pics and use similar trolling method, however I doubt it will lead a big enough impact. We need to show them that we're not to be trifled with. Oldfags and edgelords have moved on to other websites after r_donald invasion, it's decreased our power level. Now the newfags continue to rein supreme here and remaining pussified due to mods. What can we do?

because nobody likes that dogshit reddit trash?

trump won without your shitty cartoons.
get that fact into your head you no job, begging, advertising nigger

What we know:

Bump

There needs to be. Murdoch Murdoch is awesome

Because Murdoch Murdoch is cringy garbage made by and for autists.

cheekyvideos.net/
All of them here.

Yes! Lets go after their non-existing youtubers!

Yes, all over the place, including that mega.nz site. But Murdoch said he set the videos to private until he figures out what to do next.

Look for the name 'Murdoch Murdoch' in the username field of 4plebs.org under Sup Forums, to see what he's had to say about it.

stop crying and attack back

I was spamming nigger hate threads all day on leftypol

I mean by flooding their board with shitposts. They do it to us constantly.

Better question: who the fuck cares about e-celeb bullshit you fucking faggot.

Cya schlomo, back to leftypol for you.

Turn the other cheek, like Jeezo would want?

It's a cartoon made by Nazi larper shills. They were entirely counter productive to the movement

There needs to be a retaliation. This cannot stand. MM is one of the biggest channels on Jewtube that actually talks about real red pills, not Sarkuk tier drivel.

i can still go to the store and buy them though?

Shut the fuck up you insufferable newfaggot.

I cannot wait for the day when you fucking children finally grow up and realise that your political slacktivism on the internet achieves nothing but embarrassing yourself and you finally stop spamming Sup Forums with your awful fucking threads about literally whos for "the cause."

You fucking retard. You fucking, fucking retard.

The worst part is that I was like you once, so I know that the only cure for this disease of childish "MY SIDE > YOUR SIDE" partisan fuckcunt disaster that is Sup Forums is time. I just want to fast-forward through your edgy rebellious phase so that I don't have to be subjected to it.

Sargon is based tho, he's basically how I found pol

Reminder that these people literally deserve to be lined up and shot.

Wow

This

>who cares about freedom of speech hehe
Either shills or sacks of genetic shit that have no place here.

Over the line

>freedom of speech
>on a private service

Why not spam truth threads (IQ/crime stats, etc.) instead of 'nigger hate' threads? The truth pisses them off more than anything (which is how any reasonable person knows they're the bad guys).

>a basic human right
>on a private service
Yep. Are you fucking retarded?

Sargon said he was 1/4th black on some podcast, would never have guessed

>turn the other cheek
This is probably the most misinterpreted quote in the bible. To 'Turn the other cheek' means not to submit. A slave would bow down if struck to show submission, but turning the other cheek is a sign that you are not showing submission by inviting another blow and refusing to bow.

doxing them (for future possible extermination) is literally the only thing that has any value at this point.

"MUH RIGHTS"
>ignores property rights

The internet /is/ (part of) the real world now, dude.

>leaf
it's a general moral principle in addition to a legal term, you stupid dogfucking faggot.

True, I'll get on it, been making some threads saying lefty pol is now our lebensraum. Facts are good though!

Thanks schlomo, feel free to help.

Fuck yourself. Sup Forums isn't all I do, and unlike you I don't go around calling everyone who hurts my feelings a newfag. I have a white gf and will have white children to further the cause. Go back to posting blacked threads faggot.

Because they are ideologues I do more disruption than dropping redpills, they wouldn't listen anyway. Stats and fags are for the newfags here to get educated.

>Stats and fags
Facts* kek

The internet is not serious business and never will be. Fuck off normie.

"Excuse me your honour, I know that I have no legal standing but won't you consider muh general moral principle! Please oh please use the force of the state to make other people behave the way I want and trample their rights so that my shitty cartoons can be jammed into their service that they made and they pay for!"
Kill yourself.

>lying on the internet

>pretentious, unfunny cartoon faggot got shoahed omg why does Sup Forums not care?

Damn I just gave /leftypol/ a visit and they are getting fucked in the ass. Keep it up boys until they cough up some shekels and get murdoch murdoch back up on jewtube

It doesn't seem like much goes on there.

Here's what really happened (Sup Forums started this shitfest)

he was referring to the people demonstrating a lack of respect for the moral principle, you fucking mongoloid, not evoking a legal defense.
I know you hail from a land with social justice tribunals where a comedian can get fined for calling a heckler a dyke, but the civilized world still values freedom of expression.
The rake will come sooner than you think, and the world will rejoice when it does.

Is this supposed to be a 'taxation is theft' meme or something?

>he was referring to the people demonstrating a lack of respect for the moral principle
"PEOPLE DON'T SHARE MY SPECIFIC MORALS. THIS IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER. LAWS SHOULD BE MADE TO FORCE EVERYONE TO THINK THE WAY THAT I DO."
Okay, Stalin.

ayy
Yeah it's gonna be easy, question is what other channels they use.

>it's not moral or a human right unless a legal document says so
Literally an appeal to authority fallacy lol.

Every human has the basic right to free expression, whether your insane canacuck government violates it, or whether google violates it is irrelevant to that universal fact.

>>it's not moral or a human right unless a legal document says so
I never said this, faggot.

I said it's not a legal right, and nobody cares about your half-assed musings on morality - least of all a multibillion dollar company who has the LEGAL right to do whatever the fuck it wants.

Kill yourself.

This. BPS is onto (((them))).

>PEOPLE DON'T SHARE MY SPECIFIC MORALS
Morals aren't specific you subhuman shit-sponge. They are universal, objective aspects of the universe just like the laws of physics. Holy shit.

>LAWS SHOULD BE MADE TO FORCE EVERYONE TO NOT VIOLATE THE BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS OF OTHERS
Fixed, and yes, that's what laws are for.

>Being a leftypol shill on the internet.

At least you guys aren't as bad as the_donald.

That was me schlomo, and all the Nazi threads.

see you autism-spectrum subhuman ancap fuckwit.

>I don't like it, therefore nobody else is allowed to

>They are universal, objective aspects of the universe just like the laws of physics.
You're literally talking like a communist.

Take your Enlightenment positivist bullshit back to plebbit where it belongs faggot.

We're going after all your favourite e-celebs, they will all be banned from youtube and kicked off patreon.

You cannot stop us.

>tumblr meme response

>least of all a multibillion dollar company who has the LEGAL right to do whatever the fuck it wants.
Which is the exact reason why laws are passed to force psychopathic CEOs to behave morally to the public.

??? I've never EVER heard of Bat'ko before, also, pointing out who started it is the chicken and the egg argument.
Also, Bat'ko sounds like a nobody, seeing as he's talking about "If" he hits 1917 subs again.

>he doesnt already have all the MM videos downloaded so they can still be spread
Baka
mega.nz/#!ISpQ2bra!SrChK-PIrDRIx9mxV5jP4gx7qSqVq3JwVoyBjXegusg

Oh whoops that's right, I forgot the .net chan was removed from google. It's empty because we're at the wrong site.

>muh psychopathic CEOs
They're not the ones trying to use the force of the state to make others behave "appropriately," you tinpot dictator faggot.

>You're literally talking like a communist
Not an argument.

see The whole point of laws is to force businesses and individuals to behave ethically to other human beings. You, as an ancap moron on the autism spectrum are incapable of understanding this, which is fine. Just know that you have a genetically inferior brain which will (thankfully) be weeded out as genetic engineering takes off.

the stupid no job fuck proxy advertise his shit on Sup Forums like that styx degenerate
he makes threads about his unfunny forced 10 year old shit everyday here

>The whole point of laws is to force people to do what I say
Okay, Stalin.

they are leftypol fags, this is their "big new raid" on Sup Forums
sad I know.

>They're not the ones trying to use the force of the state to make others behave ethically.
Fixed, and why would they? They'd rather exploit their fellow man for their own selfish gain, which is why laws exist to force them to not be sacks of human garbage. You, as (again) a subhuman autist can't quite grasp this concept for some reason, which is why you also cling to the hilariously stupid 'taxation is theft' meme because your brain is fucked up, and can't handle or fully process abstract concepts. You are literally not a human.

Ancap does not mean no laws, you retard. It's called a private law society. They have existed. You're an idiot who speaks of things he should not.

We did by starting it We got rid of Bat'ko (/leftypol/ meme poster).

>still no argument to be found
>still misusing le commie buzzword

I never said they should be forced. I said it was a generally preferable moral principle. I'm ancap, for fuck's sake. God you're an insufferable nigger.

I know exactly what an ancap is, and nothing I said contradicted anything you've just said. I touch a nerve there or something?

Yeah well fuck them they got murdoch murdoch taken down and now it's time to fuck their shit up because they're commie kikes.

The point of laws is forcing people to behave ethically to other human beings, and there's nothing wrong with it at all, user.

to be fair, this leaf ancap is a total idiot, though.

>when you lose the argument so hard you start strawmanning
I'm not an ancap.

You realise "behave ethically" is a buzzword, right? "Ethically" just means whatever you want it to with no accomodation made for others because you are a delusional fool who believes in objective morality despite being utterly unable to prove it - literally God without a name - and then use this FAITH as a justification for laws and the employment of force on nonbelievers.

I was wrong when I called you a commie. You belong in ISIS.

Fucking kill yourself.

>I never said they should be forced
Then why the fuck are you posting?

>i disagree with thing
ok

because its 3 days old news

checked
>The whole point of laws is to force businesses and individuals to behave ethically to other human beings. You, as an ancap moron on the autism spectrum are incapable of understanding this, which is fine.

really, bro?

no, the point of laws is to offer incentives not to fuck people over and to extract remuneration for victims when people do fuck them over.

recompense*

Once the wall is built there will be room for them all.