Get in a crash while making an IG video

>Get in a crash while making an IG video
>Still be this self absorbed after the fact
Are women fucked?

webmshare.com/B7wJO

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/B7wJO
youtube.com/watch?v=cNIKy2E0cl4
fox40.com/2017/07/23/teen-driving-under-the-influence-arrested-after-crash-kills-14-year-old-girl/
abc30.com/news/18-year-old-woman-arrested-after-live-streaming-deadly-crash-near-los-banos/2244689/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_stress_reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=Vzvf-jUJ-YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Was live two hours ago

>webmshare.com/B7wJO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT MY SIDES
sure this was unfortunate
BUT THIS DUMB SPIC HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DECENCY IM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF ESSE

The world is doomed.
kek

O SHIT MAH SIS BOUT TO DIE, I DUN WANT DAT HABBENING!

LEMME SHAKE HER SO THAT HER TORN SKULL IS CRUSHED INTO THE GROUND SOME MO TO WAKE DIS BITCH UP.

stupid women, remember never let a women be behind the wheel

Stupid Mexican whore

HOL UP LEMME DRAG THAT BITCH OUT THE CAR AND MAKE SURE THAT NECK IS EXTRA BROKEN

FUCK SHIT GET ME IN DUH SELFIE WITH HER BEIN ZIPPED UP

This sums it up nicely.

>I love my sister to death

Pretty impressive make-up skills to be honest

She seemed so calm seeing her sister with a blown out skull?

Holy kek didnt notice that poor choice of words

>BUT THIS DUMB SPIC HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DECENCY
Don't get me wrong, i agree, but this garbage self aggrandizing selfie culture a this a trend popularized by shallow western / white woman.

jesus christ. was she in shock or something? you can't be this stupid.

That's what shock looks like. When something's too much for your brain, it can pretty much just shut down any emotion. She's totally out of it and she's essentially just running on autopilot there, she happened to have the stream on so she keeps doing the stream on instinct. It looks real weird because she's not behaving at all like you'd expect with normal behavioral patterns when you like, feel things. News report said they had to take her into custody because she just couldn't take care of herself in that state. Can last for days and then the grief takes over

Here's another one, the car is totally fucked and the other passengers are mangled, she's just sitting there and starts fiddling with her phone, she just can't register what has occurred
youtube.com/watch?v=cNIKy2E0cl4

>was she in shock or something

Yes

holy shit these fucking spics bruh

fox40.com/2017/07/23/teen-driving-under-the-influence-arrested-after-crash-kills-14-year-old-girl/

abc30.com/news/18-year-old-woman-arrested-after-live-streaming-deadly-crash-near-los-banos/2244689/

Ah shit she drunk.

>keeps the stream up instead of calling 911

She should be the top of her head, and her dumbass friend for not moving beyond the body for help.

Also, cool as a cucumber, proof women are sociopaths.

Dude that was badass

She is badass

>Brain shuts down
>what little was left
>autopilot checks phone like she does 12 hours a day
Roasties gonna roast

The russians hacked her car, must investigate

Attempt by Putin to help kill hispanics to assist Trump

I heard of a case where someone jumped off a building. Friend runs to the body and tries to scoop the bits of brain back into the guy's head. Makes no sense if you actually think about it but they weren't thinking at all

That's what Jackie O. did for JFK.

Women's natural instinct is to clean

acute stress reaction
also she was drunk
also her name is Obdulia? That's one hell of a name

it's all tumbling down, isn't it? when the end comes, it'll be welcome.

still:
>male unconscious behavior, comes to action and returns pieces to where they were

>female unconscious behavior, checks snapchat/feeds narcissism

I didn't say anything about whether they were a male or female. I don't think I even know for sure

being "in shock" is a medical state caused by severe trauma, oxygen deprivation, etc.

saying someone is "in shock" because something shocking happened to them while they are physically okay, is medically meaningless. it does not mean the same thing.

this bitch goin die but im goin viral hell yea boooooooooooooi now keep dat shit recording

>woman
>shock
>social media

When are we going to get around to her being a low trust soulless spic?

damn

It happens man. Some people's brains just can't handle severe emotional trauma. Their shit just shuts down, its unnerving to witness.

kek

>Some people's brains just can't handle severe emotional trauma
Why is this? What causes it? Empathy, being dumb or lazy?

>implying this isn't run of the mill drunk hispanic behavior

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_stress_reaction

Try killing yourself today

>Are women fucked?

yeah. good morning.

These people aren't human. I don't give a fuck about this planet for all I know 3/4 of the people might be like this.

She's just a dumb Mexican indian, who clearly was on something even before the crash.

Shock, the medical term, is characterized by low blood pressure and retarded vital signs. Other symptoms include pale, cold, possibly clammy skin, shallow breathing, vacant eyes, and many other things. Whenever you say someone is in emotional shock its something totally different, for which I don't know the word.

This.
ITT the folks who recognize that this trauma is interacting with her personality but she probably doesn't literally feel this way but is in shock, those folks are realistic.
The folks who are repeating dull-tier bylines scraped from the bottom of the Sup Forums barrel, are immature retards

Suspected*
She prob wasn't and likely the State will drop those charges. Jail still likely, but nowhere near time for those charges.

>fox40.com/2017/07/23/teen-driving-under-the-influence-arrested-after-crash-kills-14-year-old-girl/

Strangely enough I haven't seen many people talking about it, also looks like it might have been taken down on facebook.

Think the normies will actually pay attentinon to it or is that not PC?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vzvf-jUJ-YM

>webmshare
>not posting the webm here

what the fuck

Audio my nigga, Audio.

And this is why you wear a seatbelt. Click it or Spic It.

pre good

thanks, i needed a laugh after watching that

Yeah fuck chinks, they're the shit of the shit.

i would like to see these are they ?

So, what kind of charges will be brought against her and what kind of prison time is she looking at?

>I don't give a fuck
What did she mean by this?

Whoever that woman is she's completely devoid of culture. Which is sad in the 21st century, but it's the new freedom I guess.

sounds very similar to the mind set of people who are constantly under the influence of stimulants in an abusive fashion

>spic shilling against chinks
Keep up the good work, Paco. We might make you into a pinata yet on the day of the rope.

In her defense, if no one else saw it, it didn't happen. This is just proof it happened.

Fuck, bruh, if you're going to use commas you should learn what conjunctions are.

>head split like melon
>"hey sis, wake up"
>still livestreaming after you crashed and killed your sister
>"RIP sis sorry bout dat. You know how I do. Damn yo, I killed my sister"
>doing close-ups of her exposed brains to make sure everyone gets a good look
>"shit man, I'm going to jail I guess"

Beaners are fucking animals.

She will be deported back to Mexico. That's Mexican-tier behavior. It doesn't matter if she's born here or naturalized. Put her in a crate if she resists. She just lost her status as a human being and must be treated like an animal.

You're right about self culture, but this is a whole new level. Look at the way she reacts to her sister. No crying. No emotion. No hysteria. Nothing that would indicate she even really gives a shit. Just matter-of-fact "damn, I killed my sister, guess I'm getting locked up". That's not fucking normal for white people, no matter how much selfie culture is involved. That sort of psychopathic dehumanization of your own blood and kin is something you only see among shitskins

Corpse was a babe

.gofundme com / jacqueline-sanchez-estrada-funeral

10/10
You must be on holiday in leafland.

Stop being a fuckwit. Epinephrine causes your blood vessels to dilate in order to more efficiently transfer heat to the surface of the skin. Vasodilation directly reduces blood pressure as a result of F = deltP/R. I can't stand you fucking EMT grade big brains pouring shit from your mouth. It makes me fucking nauseous how stupid people are but they think their intellect is so untouchable. Just drive the fucking ambulance and stop trying to diagnose people.

Forget "burn the coal pay the toll", Central America is the greatest argument against race mixing ever. The Spanish fucked up royally by breeding with those savages. The destroyed their own colonies and badly damaged their religion by mixing with a bunch of bloodthirsty cannibals.

max kek

Fucking thots holy shit I havenĀ“t been shocked/triggered like this for a while.

You chinks are the second slave race after the niggers, how does that make you feel? even the pajeets put out a better fight than you yellow niggers.

I'm not a chink, nigger, or a pajeet, and I'm sure as hell not a fucking spic, thank god. You're all subhuman trash and you should relish each other's company in hell.

>clean
lol

doesn't murder carry a higher penalty than their health costs?

have a you

When something of this magnitude happens you refuse to believe it's reality. When I was in an accident I asked myself over and over if I was in a dream. The reality is just too much to handle at that moment, but it'll hit afterwards

Up boated

Of course they're begging for money now

first somebody exploited her death for content to share online
now they're trying to milk her death for every dime they can

absolute beaner behavior, total exploitation just like in their governments and communities

kek

that definitely wasn't blood, were they storing red paint in the garage?

Spics are your owners you filthy streetshitter, behave or i will fucking part your head of your "body" nigger.

every day i get closer to the drain, something please end this world

>No crying. No emotion. No hysteria

Thats what really disturbs me about this. She sounds like a bad actor in a B-movie. Most people at least have some sort of reaction, whether it be screaming, tears, trying desperately to revive them, etc. But she just sort of sits there trying to get a good shot of her and corpse. Her sister's brain is exposed, its a really gory sight.

>Run someone over
>Don't want to pay the insurance cost
>Knife them to death instead because it's cheaper

top kek

Is there anything whores wont do for attention?

>Imma chainsaw u ese jajajaja
Typical spic.

Holy fuck was that one of the bikers or the driver?

She's a cuban nigger, you retarded motherfuckers are dumb as fuck.

I've been on this site since '08 and seen hundreds of gore pics and fucked up shit but nothing has made me more sick and angry than this video. Not the gore, but the girl and what she did.

I would say this girl needs to learn, but it's too late. Her sister has a fucking hole in her head amd she doesn't seem to care all that much. She immediately starts the path of getting sympathy from her followers. Just more attention. That's her priority. It's fucking sick. There's literally nothing that could happen to this girl that would humble her. Every bad thing that happens to her, that will probably be her fault, will just be used as fuel to get more attention. The internet has made the main goal of young people to get attention.

Compare this video to the video of the man driving with his daughter and mother. A brick flies through the window and caves in his mother's skull, instant death. You never seen anyone, only audio. He stops the car and you can tell immediately from his cries when he noticed his mother. That is a normal reaction. That used to be the most horrifying I had ever seen. Now this video is.

>talking like niggers
>listening to ooga booga shit
Eh, too bad only one died.

She just eliminated at least five future Mexican offspring from the earth. BASED SPIC.

Exactly. That's what fucking disturbs me so much about this video. It's not the gore, because I've been hanging around on this mongolian throat-singing forum for over a decade now, and this gore itself is nothing compared to the shit I've seen. What I find so disturbing is how psychopathic these people are. You look at societies in latin america (or africa or elsewhere, for that matter) and wonder how these places can possibly be so violent, or how peopl can do that crazy shit that you see in mexican cartel videos and such. Well? This is fucking how. These people fundamentally don't have properly-functioning brains. They have no emotions, even for their own loved ones that they themselves killed. It's just business as usual.

triple kill

thot status: patrolled

The video recording says it takes place in southern california. Nice try, paco.

>This is the last thing I wanted to happen to us but it just did.

lmao, paco, why are you so mad?