prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132476951/#q132478832
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=251&v=_1HLB_W09Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=KnyIsIGU8-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT: We trigger leftists

>EYYY YOU MOOKS AND SKIRTS YOUSE ALL READY TO HAVE SOME FUN IN DIS HERE PRESS PEN RIGHT? RIGHT

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

1. Russians launder $230 Million into NY real estate including Trump properties.
2. Russian lawyer feuding with Putin tips off US authorities.
3. Preet Bharara opens investigation into Racketeering and money laundering including members of Trump family and Manafort.
4. Sessions fires Bharara
5. Russian lawyer who was to testify in case assassinated in street in Ukraine.
6. FBI arrests 2 Turkish bankers representing Russians who immediately hire Giuliani’s law firm.
7. Giuliani tries to circumvent local prosecutors and goes to Comey looking for a deal.
8. Comey not interested. Grand Jury hands down indictments.
9. Trump wants Comey to close Russia investigation
10. Comey not interested
11. Trump fires Comey
12. Sessions announces that Department of Justice “settled” the case with the racketeering and money laundering perpetrators by paying a fine, so there will be no trial. DOJ and witnesses scheduled to testify for the government shocked!
13. Acting FBI Director appoints Special Counsel Mueller before Sessions and Trump appoint new director of FBI for fear of “settling” Russian probe as well.
14. The lawyer who represented the Russian money launderer is the same one who met with Trump Jr.
15. There was another person who attended the meeting: a former member of Russian counter intelligence now a Russian Lobbyist. (Trump Lawyers lied about who attended meeting as well as the details.).
16. Newt Gingrich now added to the investigation for setting up the meeting.

Reminder that the future is female.

Hollywood is shaping the minds of Generation Z, you people will lose in the long run.

MORNING
>9 illegals outside of Walmart die in truck
AFTERNOON
>London hospital is receiving death threats over Charlie Gard
>Scaramucci promises crackdown on leaks
>KAC says Trump-Russia investigation ‘is not a big story’
>Trump tweets: “As the phony Russian Witch Hunt continues, two groups are laughing at this excuse for a lost election taking hold, Democrats and Russians!”
>”It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President.”
>Franken wants Sessions to testify, again
>Bernie Sanders may run for president again in 2020
EVENING
>WH says Trump is willing to sign bill toughening sanctions on Russia
>Multiple sources claim Don Jr. and Manafort will not testify in public or under oath
>Trump tweets: “It's hard to read the Failing New York Times or the Amazon Washington Post because every story/opinion, even if should be positive, is bad!”
>”If Republicans don't Repeal and Replace the disastrous ObamaCare, the repercussions will be far greater than any of them understand!”
>”Thank you to @LOUDOBBS for giving the first six months of the Trump Administration an A+. S.C.,reg cutting,Stock M, jobs,border etc. = TRUE!”
>Daily Caller reports that FBI seized shamed hard drives from Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s IT aid’s home
>Don Jr. add Washington lawyer to legal team
>Trump to give statement on healthcare tomorrow

MOSHIACH IS COMING.
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

17. Kushner updates his FS86 Security Clearance form for a third time. Seems he just remembered over 100 contacts with foreigners during the campaign and transition. He submitted the first two accounts under the penalty of Perjury and will eventually be charged.
18. Manafort retroactively registers as a foreign agent.
19. Peter Smith Republican operative who claimed to work for Flynn and was in contact with Russian Hackers seeking Clinton emails committed suicide after speaking with the press and admitting to his role.
20. Trump lawyers release five different versions of the meeting along with reversing the statement that “Trump did not know about the meeting”. Trump suddenly remembered something was said about it.
21. Trump Jr’s attempt at transparency came only after the NY Times sent copies of his emails to the White House seeking comment. They asked for a delay in release, which was granted by the Times. They then released the info before the Times could.
22. Rupert Murdoch now shows up as a person of interest due to a company called Genie Energy and his need for Putin’s ok to develop reserves in Occupied Syria!
23. Fox News runs with story that Comey’s notes, which were released contained classified Information. Blasted it out all day from all venues. Trump then tweeted the same. 15 hours later they had to retract it as a lie. No one was fired or resigned.
24. Brian McCauley, Fox News contributor and former FBI agent who made up negative stories about Clinton that was spread by FOX and Russian trolls and bots to key states was on Flynn’s payroll during the campaign and also retracted the stories as being false. No repercussions at Fox.
25. Fox News pundit Wayne Simmons claiming to be CIA agent was arrested, charged and sent to prison for impersonating an agent. He created numerous lies about Clinton over 12 years of broadcasts. FOX slinks away again.

How long till Iraq gets its mess together?

you that guy from the Sup Forums thread just now?
I know you know what I'm talking about

would you?

she's actually a p redpilled character in the books
her son is a beta faggot who she constantly makes fun of
she makes smart political plays while openly mocking the queen for being a faux stronk indpendent womyn
idk what they turned her into in the show

Lads, how do you get rid of a double chin and chubby cheeks? Gain more muscle?

illegals outside of Walmart die in truck
you forgot to mention that this was done by Breakroom after endless bullying from /ptg/

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*MONDAY, JULY 24, 2017*

* 12:30PM THE PRESIDENT will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence*

*3:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a greeting with victims of Obamacare*

" "*3:15PM THE PRESIDENT gives a statement on healthcare*

" "*3:55PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews*

" "*4:15PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Beaver, West Virginina*

* *"Joint Base Andrews
" "*5:10PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Beaver, West Virginia*

" "*6:15PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at the 2017 National Scout Jamboree*

* 7:40PM THE PRESIDENT departs Beaver, West Virginia en route to Washington, D.C.*

" "*8:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House*

Guys, mixbreeding isn't a big deal. Don't worry about it.

lose weight

Mike pence is wojak and pepe represents the dragon

michael fight the dragon in revelation

do you see how this all fits together

Remember this Aussies. Remember the day when the Emus stood up against your wickedness.

*blocks your path*

Any ideas on what the HC statement will be? That Trump made a deal in the Senate?

Chin ups are great for the Jaw/face muscles and tongue posture is key.

Are traps gay?
[spoiler]They are, and I'm okay with that fact.
[/spoiler]

>pepe represents the dragon

Now that's a stretch

chewing gum

but yeah gain muscle and lose fat

drink more water

don't breathe through your mouth, your teeth should always be touching and your lips closed and have your tongue touch the roof of your mouth

Cant win an argument all you can do is cuck post
like lefty/pol/

Which one pussy would you grab?

Its only 10 percent of white women that do it.

Its no big deal not effecting white population at all.

alright get someone elected who will actually campaign on ending miscegenation and actually win even a congressional seat ill wait :^)

chew gum and eat pussy to build up dat jaw line. and stop breathing with your mouth
good diet also helps

But I'm 6'3" 185. I think I would look ridiculous if i did.
Excellent. Thanks boys.

Noone knows. The event preceding it is highlighting the victims of Obamacare, so it's just as likely that he might push a new strategy.

I did contemplate on saying
>Breakroom's whereabouts are currently unknown
but I thought the actual post should be a bit more professional, but not professionalism matters here.

>no bulges
Gay.

Why does Franken hate Sessions so much?

>gyaru
gross

Yeah ummm okay but look..

To say that just because a 3rd party has never won...we shouldn't support Jill is asinine at best and retarded at worst.

Jill is basically /ourgirl/ and believes in economic equality.

Jill would forgive out student loan debt too...

Why vote for Kamala the nigger or Trump the bafoon when you could vote for a gilf like Jill in 2020?

Think about it, fellas....

she wears that stupid thing around her neck to hide her double chin - vain Hollywood actress. Don't want to make the fanboys in their 60's think less of an Avenger. She didn't hold up well.

Honestly, you should be more concerned with being so lonely and desperate.

You're right. Better just let based minorities chase white wommenz around

McCain and Ginsberg will be just fine.

Thanks Sarah

>white women are so repulsed by white men they are forced to seek dick elsewhere
is there anything more pathetic?

>stop breathing with your mouth
This is going to be the hardest I think. I've done it my whole life due to allergies.

i think this is due to scaramucci

his new messaging strategy, i think they have the votes and this announcement is a way to get their messaging out their before the msm gets their own messaging out first

remember the budget they were working on and democrats somehow announced it to the media before the GOP and made it sound like shit ? very poor messaging recently from WH

Guess how many scoops of ice cream I had today?

>but I thought the actual post should be a bit more professional, but not professionalism matters here.
fuck that, do it for the lulz

resurrecting it maybe?
I thought there was a rumor that 2 of the 3 GOP senators had flipped, and the senate was down for a full repeal now

Those aren't even real.

It's like all you fucks think that violence has magically stopped being a thing....

yeah really work at it, it only takes a few days to build a habit and the results will change your life for the positive tenfold

>You're right. Better just let based minorities chase white wommenz around
see you haven't named even a single person running for a congressional seat on ending miscegenation, why do you hate the white race so much and won't be the person to run for a congressional seat on that platform and win? You do want to save the white race, dont you? :^)

Probably because sessions is a fucking idiot

passable traps are most definitely not gay
Barron would agree

i hope it's "full repeal now, we'll replace in the winter"
i like rand's replace bill

New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

We are especially looking for anyone who's good with photo shop and the like to help us map out suspected trafficking hubs, routes, known industrial shipping routes, and etc;

Again, anyone who knows how to and is willing to make maps to help us out would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Never wait until last minute to do your work. I have a bunch of progress notes due in the morning that I've been working on all day and I'm still not done.

If that turns out to be true, then they're likely bribing them with Medicare bucks, as that was the sticking point for refusing to back a full repeal.

but what did reddit mean by this?

Trump is a jew

W-was it j-just one?

You're right. Based minorities breeding white wommenz will save the white race.

Jill Stein is now posting in Sup Forums. Brilliant

he just wants a soundbite he can use to attack sessions

dems smell blood in the water after trumps comments in the nyt about sessions

its not a stretch pepe is found in the sky right where the red dragon is

Revelation 16:13-14
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

it meant for you to go back

Two.

No shit

Oh IF ONLY womin ignored men instead of reeying uncontrollably.

>yeah really work at it, it only takes a few days to build a habit
Speaking from experience?

and your little bitch ass will do nothing about it but take it :^) too much of a coward to even fight for your own convictions

Don't lie, you ate the entire pint.

Is Trump really pro Israel?
If so then why do all the jews that control the media and such behind the curtains still push for the whole impeachment thing?
I guess it's because they really were relying on Hillary to win.
They put so much money into her campaign and have probably even planed out all the executive orders & deals she would have made

Alright, a primer on QaHeLEnU now that he's showed his recycled bait.

He's a TRS shill who's been here nearly daily for months recycling his collection of race baiting pics, never ever contributing or engaging in discussion.

His sole focus in life is fucking minority women, to the point where he even tried to sell the idea in /nsg/ and was told to fuck off.

He donned the Nazi flag after meme flags were enabled, but gave it up after his past proclivity for posting about wanting to fuck asians all day was exposed.

He was named Mexican larping Nazi after it was noticed that he was strangely silent about the actual demographic threat to the US.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132476951/#q132478832

Do what you want with him, but know you're essentially toiling with a slave who by his own admission is stuck here "every fucking day".

There's a reason spics are used for hard labor.

you glutton

I love Scaramucci posting

He better run as a democrat then
These morons put the carriage before the horse, need to run on what's popular then go for your agenda after you get in

Why can't the left meme properly?

Lewd

Rude. But now I do want to kill myself because of this headache I have from it.

Seems like a weird choice to push this agenda with

From what I remember in the books, she would whore out anybody if it advanced her house's political agenda

In fact, that's the route they would prefer because plants are their whole thing. It's their house symbol and it reflects how they slowly but surely choke out the opposition and the enemy doesn't even realize it's happening

>very poor messaging recently from WH

part of me hopes that Mooch doesn't fire the white house communications staff, instead he really does just start breaking thumbs and kneecaps

wtf

Chin ups and pull ups are a process mate.
1 pull up means you're in shape 10 means your in great shape
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=251&v=_1HLB_W09Xc

slightly. it was never really bad for me, but i would always keep my mouth open and breath through my mouth like a dog on hot days sometimes
but getting /fit/ in general requires developing habits, it's not easy to change how you act and how you are, but it's worth it

POP CULTURE REFERENCE NO JUTSU

Well, I've embraced Civic Nationalism and now see that based non whites deserve white wommenz and their kids will be our future

twoooooooooo scooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOPPPSS?!

Don't worry, it's not a big deal. Oh, you do lift, right?

WHO ELSE /scaramucci/ HERE?

youtube.com/watch?v=KnyIsIGU8-E

WATCH HIS ANSWER AT 12:00
/ourguy/

Wyd happened to Murdoch Murdoch's jewtube?

Just try and stop us

I've never seen that version. Is that OC?

he killed it with Wallace
really liking this guy so far

Did you ever get the sensation you weren't getting a full breath of air.. not a lung full so to speak? Hard to describe.

ugh

Isn't this entire show about a war that's coming?