If Scheer was removed as party leader, would you vote for her?

If Scheer was removed as party leader, would you vote for her?

Still tilted that mad max lost

Should have backed O'Leary!

I plan on voting ndp after they fucked over mad max

>my libertarian candidate didn't win so I'm voting for commies
solid plan

no. still having a hard time thinking that i'm going to vote for scheer. might just go libertarian and send a message because it doesn't really matter who wins because Canada will lose until we get into another world war and kick some ass again

>t. retard

whats your plan vote for baby harp and hope for the best ? its the tory party that started the mass imagination plan of 100 million by 2100 fuck them Scheer dosent have a hope in hell

He put emphasis on focusing on Christian immigrants. As a man of God, I respect that.
How the fuck do you go from supporting a libertarian to a left wing populist? Those are polar opposites.

whats the current number coming in 300 000 a year that number will not change dosent matter who wins . get it clear in your head Scheer will do what he is told like a good puppet and he will lose in 2019 he was put in to throw the election justin will rule for the next 15 years minimum .

You do realize that with the NDP we're going to end up getting way more lower class migrants, right? Our policy is the reason we've got wealthy family migrants and not the shit you see in Germany (yet)

No. I wouldn't.

I really like Scheer, and I say that as someone who voted for Max 1st, but Lisa Raitt is a true cuckservative.

You must be retarded

The 100 million plan is being pushed by (((advisors))) to the Finance Minister of all people. Canada is in serious financial trouble without a massive population boost to keep GDP up. GDP/Capita will surely decrease, of course, but that doesn't matter to these ideologues who will do anything to see Canada become a global player.

>We do not have enough people, given our dispersed geography, to form the cultural, educational and political institutions, the consumer markets, the technological, administrative and political talent pool, the infrastructure-building tax base, the creative and artistic mass necessary to have a leading role in the world.

They see US power waning, and a potential for a new global player to rise up in North America. These people see nations, countries, and people as nothing but game-pieces in a real life Risk game.

no

>woman
nuff said

pretty much this
we had a female canadian PM who assumed office and wasn't even elected
here is a map of voting results in the first election she had to be in

she was the blue. Not a single fucking province won. Dumb cunt

tbf though the Reform party kind of fucked her over with a lot of voters, but they deserved the be fucked over. the ((((progressive))) conservative party was infiltrated. based Alberta realized that.

>reminding me that Canada is this L*beral

Except we're not.

Despite all the memes, Canadians by and large vote with their conscience and for what candidate they best feel represents Canadian values (which I'll admit are fairly "liberal" across the board, but not to the extent we get memed), but we aren't party loyal like Americans are.

I know I'm not, and neither are my parents, or any of my friends. I'm open to vote for anyone, including Justin Trudeau depending on what happens in the next 2 years. Trudeau obviously the least likely, but if it seems like that Sqwau NDP bitch has a legitimate chance I'd probably vote for him to block her, or another bigger Cuck Canada candidate.

Newfoundlanders are retards btw. They're literally the niggers of Canada with their gibsmedats. They should have never gotten provincial status.

I think you mean Niki Ashton? She's a Marxist I'm pretty sure. Or, at least her supporters call themselves that
I think the best way to split the left is by out lefting Trudeau considering that this bitch is the furthest left in the NDP

The number of asylum seekers walking across the U.S. border into Canada rose in June after dropping in the previous two months, according to government figures released on Friday.

There were 884 refugee claimants who crossed the border between formal crossings and were picked up by Royal Canadian Mounted Police last month, bringing the total for the first half of 2017 to 4,345, the data showed.

The vast majority, 88 percent, of June’s crossers went to the province of Quebec, a marked contrast from previous months where upwards of 100 a month went to the prairie province of Manitoba.

Many asylum seekers whom Reuters has spoken to said they left the United States because they feared deportation in light of President Donald Trump’s immigration crackdown.

Hm, interesting.
Though I'd hate for her to get some traction and find a way to reach the common voters beliefs and emotions.

So then they're mostly Mexicans? Are they Guatemalan or Panamanian or what? I'm not sure what central American nation is currently corrupt and having people jump ship to run away to another country. Is it a bit of everywhere? I wouldn't mind a cute latina gf though. but i know it's all men

Kellie, just like I did last time. I left the party after she lost. It's just neocohenservatism all over again. No fucking thank you.

>would you vote for a woman
No. I would never lower myself to that.

>Not wanting to put on short-shorts and take your FAL and full size mags in the bush
You do realize the conservative gun policy is looking pretty nice these days, right?