Chinese insectoids laugh at dog being deep-fryed alive

these are the future conquerors of the western world. prepare your anus faggets

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4646200/Horrifying-moment-dog-cooked-wok-China.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqP6t7Dcg_E
youtu.be/jmd_xiZEx_Q
youtu.be/awNjy7OMG8I
youtu.be/7e_mzvLypd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God damned dirty fucking insectoid chink ant people. Thats it, I'm done trying to keep an open mind on fucking dirty chinks.

Could only glance at this to confirm legit. Won't look again.

god damn chinks and their "hot meat"

lol that is one hot dog

Its a cruel way to kill an animal but, we treat our food animals pretty shitty as well. A dog isnt a particularly intelligent animal so it doesnt deserve any special rights.

The line is not that far.

If you eat meat, then you're a hypocrite.

You seem like a cool party guy.

what does dog taste like?

Go fuck yourself doggos are white mans best friend. They helped us conquer the known world.

Confirmed to be without souls

yeah the billions of animals tortured on a daily basis in any country in the world doesn't count I guess.

Kill yourself shrimp dick moth ball stinking motherfucker

The fuck are you talking about? Dogs were not domesticated as a food source. Its not like bums roasting rats over a fire because they have to. There will always be a social stigma to eating certain animals, particularly in the west. As someone who has a pet dog, and just enjoyed a nice grilled steak its not hard to see how theyre inferior.

He's getting the fleas off

made me hungry desu

It's a little ruff.

Ant humanoids

Keeping lying to yourself.

digits confirm chinks satanic depraved meatsacks

Third world countries maybe, but this is just another form of torture. Here the laws are very clear about animal abuse. If chinks started doing this shit in the US they would be thrown in jail for a long time. Theyre welcome to do whatever theyd like in their own country with their lack of culture, but that wont save them from being exposed as inhuman shitbags.

A dog like pic realated saved the life of Alexander the Great. Fuck chinks.

Lying? How about you refute it.

and just like that you've ruined my fucking night you dirty cock sucker. fuck you FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I don't need to. You have the world at your hands. Go look for the information instead of just picking and choosing what to believe in to give you a more "comfortable" life.

chinese, viet, same shit

mate a dogs purpose is to serve as a therapeutic companion, cows for example are not

based chinks
only good dog is a dead dog that suffered on its way to hell

why?

There is literally millions of chicks killed/crushed alive every day in the US.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You do realize that Canada is not the only country on this planet right? We have different cultures. Being born in Canada vs China is the only difference. You could have easily been the one in this gif if you feel that certain animals are okay to eat and others are not. Or you could choose to believe the right thing, where none of the animals are meant to be eaten.

150,000 innocent little chicken killed few days old killed in this american factory every day
youtu.be/jmd_xiZEx_Q

fuck dogs they all literally have autism. The difference between wolves and dogs is that dogs have the autism gene.

This isn't even cooking, just straight up animal torture

Someone told them to "walk the dog" and they wok'd it. Just a simple misunderstanding.

I want them exterminated so fucking badly

Welcome to the internet.

The Chinese Diaspora Internet Defense Force is in full force ITT. Remember that they are not human beings, Sup Forums

Death is much quicker for them. Now stop acting like your country is more civilized you fucking sandnigger

Albertan here,

You can drive all day through the country side and find every single farm looking like this (pic related)

Then the ranchers kill a cow they shoot it in the head - they dont boil or skin the poor beasts alive.

There is a difference

And it's so easy to say they are inferior when you've never met a single one of the animals that you have personally eaten. How different things would be if you didn't have all those animal meals packaged and processed for you.

dog meat apologist. worse than Islamic apologist. fuck off and die

>muh cute little doggos! mans best fwend xddd
Yet you faggots don't give a shit when people stuff pipes down a ducks throats and force feed them for days on end just to fatten their livers? Nice double standards.

>A dog isnt a particularly intelligent animal so it doesnt deserve any special rights.
Dogs are not food animals, they were our companions and helpers for a very long time. Such animals deserve a special status simply due to our history with them, or at least it's absolutely legitimate that some people see them as more than animals. This might sound like sentiment but a lot of culture is.

I know that feel kike.

never mind. this must just be the new Sup Forums

As for americans, not a single one who isnt a ((corporatist shill)) would look at you and say "you know, factory farms are alright, the animals dont really care".

Thats why there is a growing market for 'ethical' meat, even when it costs three times more

Rednecks treat lots of animals the same way. Pigs are smarter than dogs.

come on where's your sense of humor

Do you see what happens in the factory farms which are becoming more popular?

Do you see a single gif and think that all the Chinese are doing this or something? Do you see these peaceful farms with wandering cows and think that they all are like that?

They all have something in common. No respect for animal life.

Chickens are tortured on a daily basis in their 20cm2 space in US and Europe, they're forced to attack eachother, walk on each other, abuse themselves, they spend their 90 days of life in shit conditions and never see the daylight.

People here can't afford (yet)industrial husbandry and mecanisation so animals have quit a natural life outside in huge land, you pigskinned ape.

>anyone defending the french
This delusion

nuke them all

A muslim cares about dogs? OKAY!

evil piece of shit
how in the fuck could someone do that

we know, jew.

dogs were considered food animal in many place in the world in history tho.
rationnalizing the eating of cow/sheep/pig over dogs when pigs are as smart as them is not possible. This is purly cognitive dissonance / hypocrisy and feelings more than reason.

some religions banned dog eating and dogs not having much meat explain the cultural taboo tho.

Nothing wrong with eating horse or rabbit meat, but people will compare that to predator meat, which are of worse quality.

>we treat our food animals pretty shitty as well

Chickens, sure. Free range is more popular now, though.

Cows and sheep are treated well, though.

>A dog isnt a particularly intelligent animal

Now you're full of shit entirely. Dogs are smart.

All animals deserve a humane death.

I fucking hate chinese so much. The world would be a much better place without them.

The only ones who don't talk against the chinese are white males who date chink and actual chinks.

Chinks are dirty swindlers and detrimental to the overall progress of humanity.

(((Them))) all

battery is still more popular for economic reason.

applying fordism and adam's smith logic to living being for more productivity is really evil. People buying this are as responsable as the productor.

eating pigs/cows/chickens/lamb is essentially the same thing as eating dogs/cats

Of course i don't think every chinese person does this, but i have never seen a european do it. Find me gifs where white people do the kind of stuff that happens in chink/nog threads and i will change my view.

Also, does respect for the animals mean not breeding them at all? Or does it mean letting them loose in the wild where predators will eternally chase them, hunt them, and slowly kill them with tooth and nail?

If the animals are born, they will die. If they live out a farm cow life where they spend their lives eating and fucking in a field all day without a fear in the world until the day a sudden death comes to them. That seems like the most respect that can be given to them short of going out to pet and play with them every day.

Tell us moar about how much they suck nip senpai

That won't happen. They'll keep slaughtering an starving each other. I still have hope for whitey once we're pushed to the edge.

It's not only about giving animals a "humane" death. Is a death humane if you didn't ever give them life and freedom? If they are stuck in cages and just live to end up in someone's tummy?

The humane thing would be not to eat them at all with the same respect and love we give humans.

Well at least slaughter it before cooking. That's not so bad.

Hold on bud your gettin ahead of yourself, there's still some whites left in the world, one genocide at a time ok

Underrated post

"purly cognitive dissonance / hypocrisy"

Dogs co-evolved with us white men, they have a purpose, they serve protect hunt with us. Dogs, and cats serve a purpose that helped us out, as much as we helped them out.

YET pigs did nothing, they sleep in shit, and eat food covered in shit. They are only around because they taste good. Dose not matter what there fucking intelligence is you stupid dune coon.

That's more like the cuck thing to do. How are you going to stop people like the chinks from doing what they do in OP if you only eat plants like a fucking faggot.

I said already that it's sentiment but that is important to cultural structures. We get a cesus belli against the chinese because they eat an animal sacred to most of the western world, just like Indians get one against the West for eating cows for example.
And listen, if the absolute majority of a society has the same cognitive dissonance / hypocrisy / feels but you have an issue with that because it's not rational enough, your'e probably just trying to play the devils advocate. It's obvious why people hate the chinese for that.

Do I see US farms throwing cows against a wall and battering, like the chinks do to dogs?

No, I see them giving a quick headshot through pressure for an instant kill as opposed to wildly butchering an animal like the chink retards.

2bh I want niggers and chinks out first and foremost. If I'll get to see this within my lifetime I'll be so fucking happy

Would you be cool with jews third?

Im a chink and nobody in my family has eaten dog except for my dad, he even recorded it with his friends in china.

actually if you did some research you would know that pigs hate filthy places and living in their shit ==> youtu.be/awNjy7OMG8I They're clean animals.

they're willing to bath unlike dogs and cats: youtu.be/7e_mzvLypd0

This.

go to sleep fag

Meh, I'll go innawoods way before that and then infiltrate you silly goyim again, no worries. It's basically standard procedure at this point

kys nigger faggot jew

its not normal to know anyone who has done that, let alone your dad

Loled

insects can't express or feel emotions as complex as laughter

So you think deadly diseases/viruses/parasites are "humane" to their hosts? Nature isn't fucking humane and that could happen to you.

What I was trying to say is that lives and deaths of those cows are not the same for all animals that are bred to be eaten outside of China.

You are not a predator are you? Would you be able to catch them with your hands and tear them apart with your teeth? You are not a predator. We are different. We are human and we don't need to breed them to survive. Why should it matter to us what they do in the wild? You are not an animal.

You are naive if you think they are ALL just eating and fucking in a field all day without a fear. And I'm sure that you would love to stay stuck in one spot just eating one thing, and looking at the same scenery for your entire short life.

Keep lying to yourself.

That's why the internet is here. They will eventually see the truth.

I know, we'll never be rid of you guys. Never hurts to try though since we haven't tried it yet.

Dogs were bred to love humans.

You haven't really seen all the hundreds of videos like this?

Even if you don't believe in the holocaust pogroms of low lvl jews are a tradition

american insectoids trying to virtue signaling when they don't give a fuck about their own deads.

>Girl on Instagram live crashes and kills her sister, aftermath included
liveleak. com/view?i=1ca_1500779366