I have DACA and am redpilled. Explain to me why I don't deserve to live in this country

I have DACA and am redpilled. Explain to me why I don't deserve to live in this country.

becuz i'm horny

You weren't born here, simple.

Sage

Explain to your country why dont they serve to have you as a tax paying employee

Not an argument

Because you have questionable loyalties and are here illegally. A blanket amnesty of DACA faggots would mean giving legal citizenship to people who have not been vetted, people who are not loyal to the nation, and people whose first action in the nation was to break federal law. I don't care what job or education you have, we can manage without you.

If you were true redpilled, you wouldn't want to stay in somebody else country.

Actually it is an argument.

These.

/Thread

Because you're here illegally. I don't get to fly to England and stay for a while and tell them I'm a citizen.

>95% in school
>success

lmao

adios taco

Rule of law.
We are not supposed to selectively pick and choose what laws to follow. That's one of the reasons people want to come here.

Also, I sure hope you are footing your own bills....... I've never gotten a handout in my life. It pisses me off thinking about people ripping off my tax dollars.

Sage doesn't work if you direct reply to a post ID

Because you and your family are criminals. You broke the law because you didn't like it to benefit yourselves. Your selfish thieves and if you could you'd brake other laws you don't agree with.

Explain to me why I don't deserve to live in your house, faggot.

I'll wait.

>your tax dollars

wut
ten bucks? and you are so butthurt over a few dollars that you sneer at ppl without jobs
i'd fire every fucker like you i could ever find

Nonprofits, one of the most corrupt wings of our economy.
Education and Health Services, literally the easiest fields to enter with a degree subsidized by taxpayers.
Wholesale & Retail, WalMart or a warhouse.
Professional & Business Services, cleaning services and cooks for corporations.

You are not needed, fix Mexico, the murder and kidnapping capital of the world. All of these jobs can be done with nationals with much less risk.

How does it feel not being able to travel outside of the country?

sage always works. If you say 'saged' though that is bannable offense. This came about because sage was being used as downvotes. This was effective on /b, but only shitted up threads on the rest of Sup Forums.

I am not doing so in this case, I am merely explaining the rules though.

Much like the arrogant illegal in pic, you shouldn't be leeching off a society you have no right to exist in. Every scholarship dollar you take is one stolen from a deserving citizen.

If you are so bold about breaking laws, where do you draw the line?

If you are so amazing and talented, return to your country of origin and make it a better place.

To be honest your immigration laws are fucked up, Americans. I was recently reading about Korean adoptees being deported because prior to some date adoptees did not acquire citizenship automatically and their adoptive parents failed to follow the process.

These dudes were in their 30-s or 40-s and they didn’t even speak Korean. One even committed suicide in Seoul.

So does that mean anchor babies deserve to be here?

You have no right to anything
If I'm smarter than you I can replace you. Free market works like this

Because you use services subsidized by the American tax payer all while avoid

You have no right to American citizenship.
I hope you get deported

I (unlike DREAMERS) have the right to be in the USA in the first place.

Why would I want to leave a country where I came to stay?

Stop appropriating American culture.

All the fat girls in my college tell me cultural appropriation is wrong.

I earn more than you
Even if I do get deported I'll still be living better honey
I'm on fast track to getting my citizenship, your broken country needs more people like me

DACA recipients have no access to welfare programs. You have to be a legal permanent resident for at least 5 years before you can get Medicaid, SNAP, TANF, or Medicare, and the time a DACA recipient spends in the USA under DACA doesn't count towards those 5 years, because DACA is not a legal permanent residency.

>Its not law
>You are breaking that actual law
>GTFO

Because it should go to Americans not fucking immigrants.

Americans don't have homes. Americans can't afford school. Fuck off.

This sense of entitlement is absolutely unreal. America already has ridiculously lax rules for citizenship (just be born on their soil) and you missed that even. They don't owe you anything, and entitled people with your attitude make genuine migration so much harder for those that actually follow the rules.

It's like there's no honour in anything anymore, if you think winning by cheating is OK, you'll never understand what it actually means to be one of them.

t. gibs neet

>I earn more than you
I bet you would be surprised
Regardless I doubt your half as important as you are larping to be.

You still use services subsidized by the American tax payer by just being here in the country.
Fire services, Hospital stays, Police services, etc.

It's the attitude they all have. They don't care about the long term effects (honestly I don't think they can comprehend the long term effects)
They all just strive to "get theirs" and don't give two fucks about the cost to society.
There is a good reason Mexico is such a shithole man, and it has a lot to do with that behavior.

Need more law breakers? I strongly disagree.

If you are such a wealthy, valuable member of society, why not return and enrich you homeland ASAP?

Can't dispute those trips

You stole your spot from actual Americans. Go home.

are you a citizen or were you born here?

You broke the law

>I'm parasite so that means I'm redpilled, why don't I deserve to live in your country.
Nobody gives a shit what you think you deserve, you're simply unwanted.

kys faggot

Yep, that's why you just say 'sage' instead of 'saged', it's not an annoucement of your sage, it's reminder for others to sage.

Your familyare criminals too. Where the fuck is your family from? England? Fuck off back to England.