>live in first world country
> government lets these niggers roam free to kill anyone at any time

when can we genocide these monsters ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2yJXq21HjA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_cougar_attacks_in_North_America#2000s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon.

That's why you carry a 10mm, oh sorry, I didn't see your flag. I guess you can keep your revolver at home and hope the angry mountain lion finds you there. Are you even allowed to shoot one in self defense? lol
Your country is faggots and muslims, lmao

Where in the flyin' fuck did you get that picture of my buddy Steve French?

You leave that lil' kitty alone cocksucker

Cohabiting with Lions is fucking proud. I teach my kids how to not get eaten by pumas, bitten by rattlesnakes and black widows. Nature is awesome.

If you want to genocide something, how about mosquitoes?

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard.

Cunts like you are why we don't have wolves anymore.

>LET'S JUST EXTIRPATE EVERYTHING RATHER THAN SPEND TEN FUCKING SECONDS FIGURING OUT HOW TO LIVE ALONG SIDE IT, GOD FORBID WE NEED TO ADJUST OUR LIFESTYLE
Not to mention
>i love my country :)
>now to kill off all the wildlife that makes it unique and not just a place where cities are :)

>being this retarded
Laws dont matter if noone can enforce them
>56%

>>live in first world country
What does being Allies with the USA in WWII have to do with mountain lions?

>he wants to kill an insect that kills tens of thousands of niggers every year
I suppose you'd also like to outlaw abortion?

Lol SPBP

A cute!

>Meanwhile in Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=z2yJXq21HjA

Frig off Leaf

Seriously fuck these four legged degenerates

They are the niggers of the mountains. Every mountain lion needs a bullet right through it's faggot feline face

>implying they kill anyone

The very rare hiker that bends over and gets taken is on the hiker.

You're going into their home. So you accept the risks. Being a nigger is going into their home and killing them.

>scared of an emu
>trailing behind it for 5 minutes
>finally get around it
>your short haired dyke girlfriend has a fucking pug sitting in her basket

Germany is done

Why don't you blow me?

Mountain lions usually stay out of populated areas. I know a buddy that works out in the bush that got his ear torn off by one though.

The true animal niggers are coyotes.

Fuck you. I've been handling kitties like Steve for years. They just wanna get stoned like any other leaf. Just give em some weed and they're cool

Just because your government allows something does not mean you must allow it.
Do something faggots.

>be montanan
>be walkin in woods
>got .30 carbine AMT longslide 1911 magnum pistol
>get to cool pond in middle of bumfuck nowhere
>fuckin lion lookin at me
>jesus.... people here say you only ever see them when they decide to eat your face
>draw pistol
>fire
>hit it
>sumbitch does a backflip and begins thrashing and screaming
>fucking run

Fuckin hate those things. Theyre like 200 pound ninjas that want to rip out your throat, then drag you up a tree and eat you.

Nigga you dun smoked yourself stupid! Do you realize what would happen to the ecosystem if you killed all the mountain lions?

Cougars dindu nuffin, leave 'em alone.

genocide your politicians first

Fuck wolves too

Fuck you cunt.

Look man, I know you deal with taipans, funnelweb spiders, and emus. But you ever seen a cat being a total dick to a mouse? Mountain lions do that shit to people.

They rareley kill, but they fuckin maim and disfigure like mother fuckers. They can reach upwards of 200 pounds, move silently, and are just fuckin terrifying. Especially since they tend to migrate into inhabited areas when sick or old.

Imagine walking out of your back door and getting attacked by a 200 pound senila housecat. Thats what life is like here in montana. Wolves, bears, and fucking lions have all taken turns making life after dark and before sun up fucking pure terror out on my homestead here near the high-line.

Theyre especially bad because they prefer to go after kids or women when they do attack. You aussies aint the only ones with terrifying wildlife problems ya know.

Eat my shit you furry faggot, there's literally no reason not to kill every last one of them.

> Animal, that kill Canadians
It should be protected by international law

That's my wallpaper OP. You're gay.

>there's literally no reason not to kill every last one of them.
There's literally no reason not to kill you too, but we're not doing that either.

>implying forrest-brits and woods-franks can kill anyone.

You guys cant even stop yourselves from lighting on fire without overpaying a bunch of somalians to fail at saving you.

It's a dangerous wild animal Bubbs
Steve French belongs in the wild

>all the left's may may suck
>leaf may may sucks

Eureka!

And you couldn't stop us from lighting the white house on fire mu'fukka

Except all the reasons that came to light when we killed all of them so now people are breeding them for release. Without wolves no one eats the bunnies, with so many bunnies the plants all get eaten and the bunnies go extinct. With no bunnies to keep the plants in check insects breed wildly and what was once a cool place with wolves and bunnies is now a shit place full of insects.

if you love something you set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours

That was the brits, not you, dipshit

>killing the foundation of many food chains
Have fun with a lot of animal death due to starvation!

>3 deaths in the 2000s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_cougar_attacks_in_North_America#2000s

Whoa, such a relevant issue.

It's one thing to deal with a big predator on an even keel. However, it's rare they'll ever let you see them on an equal playing field. Either you have the drop on them: hunting, or they have the drop on you ; hunting.

I've been stalked by a mountain lion before, over several different days. I used to boar hunt in a swamp maybe 100 miles afield of where I live now. Whenever I would hunt this one particular piece of land, I would always get that standard hind-brain worry that every hunter knows means big-predator. However, it never showed itself, so I made the mistake of thinking I was just spooking myself. Well one day, eventually, I hear the sound of a "boar" moving away from me back into the swamp. It's about 4pm, and I felt that I had the time to try to track it down.

However, I never could get a clear sighting of this "boar" until right around sunset. If I was lucky, I thought, I'd be able to shoot the boar, carry it back to my car, and begin dressing it before the light completely faded. Following the snapping of branches in the undergrowth led me to a bramble thicket that was too dark to see in.

Just then, I notice an almost imperceptibly quiet breathing. It's almost pitch dark now, I'd let myself get carried away, and there is something rather large breathing near enough to me that I can hear it.

I calmly took out my flashlight, flipped it on, and made my way back to the parking area. I kept my head on a swivel, didn't move fast, didn't bend down, didn't look down: I simply walked out firmly. Sure enough, once I came to some of my footprints I left in some sand on a creek-bed near the exit, I noticed mountain lion prints inside my own footprints. It had been following me all day: waiting until I was tired, greedy, and overheated.

We shouldn't kill all of them, of course. However, they are not friendly little kitties (in the wild).

>mfw I realized I was about to be in a 1v1 with a fucking mountain lion