Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmoved_mover
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy3U2L4LHMM&t=32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amen

>Sup Forums is such a christian board it has to remind itself everyday
Keep worshiping a kike on a stick, OP.

Hold on a sec
>*Chomps Doritos*
So you're telling me
>*Licks Fingers*
That Jesus Christ
>*Chugs Mountain Dew*
Was an Aryan and stuff?
>*Burps*

All you fedoras and larpers out there, it's not too late. The one true God desires your salvation. The first step is merely to ask for it.

What makes your God truer than the 10,000 other gods?

>Gaytheist surprised a daily reminder is listed daily.

Yup. Atheism sure is the most intelligent religion.

>he thinks 1,917 is a good enough sample size
>strawpoll
Jej.

>1 thousand votes
>thinks that actually means anything
Yup real intelligent, cuck.

You can tell what a fucking scam Christianity is by how many niggers flock to it and hoot like monkeys as if a specific combination of mouth noises and body motions will "open up the soul directly to god" while looking up at the sky.

"Cause he up dere, dat Jesus, I knows he is!"

Heaven is full of criminal niggers.

hey this is god. i made you in my image. i fucked up the penis. aftermarket customize that shit for me. oh yeah and in not one of these holy books that expose the universe and give you the voice of god, that nigger never once mentions three giant land masses that are out there.

What makes 2+2=4 and not any of the other numbers

Still didn't answer my question. Point me to the "2's" so to speak that shows how your God is some how better than any else.

Because his parents told him so.

>holy wars
>eternal damnation
>authoritarian
>strict morals
>cool culture
But why... why does the religion itself have to be so cucky and pathetic?

and why did it have to come from a bunch of desert jews in the Middle East
Very frustrating.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.

They sure acted like (((jews))) though, recall the circumstances Jesus ended up being crucified.
But if true it's some conciliation I guess. Still a desert religion. We're not Israelites or any impostors, we have no connection to that part of the world. Our sanctity should be based in our homelands.

>be christian
>worship a desert kike who has nothing to do with europe while being an antisemite
>wearesemitesspiritually.jpg
>create nothing remarkable and preach to turn the other cheek
>destroy thousands of pagan structures
>weaken the roman empire, causing the dark ages
>do not allow christians to read the bible
>renassiance comes, the revival of pagan ideas and ideals
>europe prospers
AYY YOO WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIEET

Jesus was the son of God. While many of his early followers were "Jewish" ethnically, Christianity rapidly spread throughout Rome, where it was shaped, then eventually adapted as the state religion. Roman influence is obvious up to the modern day.

Every notable achievement in European history has been done by Christians. There is no remarkable cultural, scientific, or architectural feat of pagans that can even begin to stand to what Christianity has achieved. The only reminder that it ever existed in the first place is the fact that some northern European cultures eat chocolate eggs on Easter and put a tree in their livingroom on Christmas.

Pagans know deep down that their "religion" is total horseshit, that the only records of its existence were recorded by Christians centuries after it died out. And yet many feel compelled, for whatever reason, to abandon the religion that made Europe great to LARP a long dead sorry excuse of a religion.

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy

This goes back to What influence did specifically the Christian beliefs have on those cultural, scientific, or architectural feats?
9 out of 10 I bet would've been accomplished just as easily with any other organized religion/theocracy, as long as it imposed stuff like moral standards to create more stability in society.

>Still a desert religion.
No, it's a levantine religion.

>Our sanctity should be based in our homelands.
Have fun throwing out everything ever invented by the Greeks and Romans then.

the levant is desert enough. Being on the Med doesn't make it European.

>throw out everything ever invented by the Greeks and Romans then
Why?

Fpbp

Christianity is the reason Europe is advanced?
And what about all the christan africans, why is africa shithole, yet christian? Christianity was founded by jews. Its a jewish superstition. Anyone who isn't completely brain dead understands this. Also Rome was great before Christianity plagued it and tore the empire apart over muh son, father and holy spirit heresey bullshit. Literally jewish religion infighting destroyed one of the greatest civilizations in history. Christ faggots and jews will defend this. Fucking retards. Europe was great long before jew worship entered it.

>Christianity caused the Dark Ages

There is nothing sadder than an atheist who learns all he knows of history from Family Guy. The cause of this "Dark Age" was the collapse of the Western Roman Empire and the waves of invasions and raiding that followed it. Without the larger economy and administrative infrastructure of the Empire to sustain them, trade systems, large public works and educational systems all collapsed, contracted into local versions or died out in western Europe. And waves of invasions by various Germanic peoples, Avars, Moors, Magyars and Vikings made mere survival a higher priority than things like preserving books or maintaining road systems.

The idea that Christianity caused or significantly contributed to the fall of the Western Empire has long since been rejected by modern historians. It clearly wasn't a significant factor, since while the Western Empire collapsed, the equally (or even more) Christian Eastern Empire continued for another 1000 years without collapsing and without any "Dark Age".

>The Eastern Empire
Those Byzantine fellows? Neighboring the Abbasid Caliphate, which also lasted roughly as long?

The greatest distinction between Early Christianity and Modern Christianity is that Early Christians didn't read the damn Bible. It were European morals that they were upholding. Do you think knighthood and chivalry would have flourished in a Christian Africa?

Abrahamic Monotheism demands the total destruction of all other Gods, including all cultural expressions of reverie given to them, including that all too European/pagan honor code. We saw this when Early Christian mobs defaced (Literally) Ancient Roman statues - removing their noses and carving crosses into them. You need to realize that pre-Christian European faiths all had value, each one, and the YHWH of the Bible demands you completely erase them from the face of the earth.

The reason paganism is gone is because Christianity specifically existed to invalidate it. You no longer deal with powerful gods, they are nothing compared to the infinitely powerful god of the universe. You don't need to sacrifice anymore because God himself has offered his blood up for you to use. There is literally no reason to leave Christianity for reconstructed primitive beliefs.

There's nothing to value about pre-christian Europe from a spiritual standpoint, as a religion only has validity if it is true. Christ is King, and as such only His religion is worth championing. Pretending to worship viking Gods because you like Skyrim or appreciate the ascetic misses the point entirely - Paganism is dead today because it lacks the validity of Christianity.

if that graph is true then wy arent there any muslims in space already? why didnt the chinese colonize mars?

this picture is epic in the sense of how easy it outs someone as a retard who doesn't know a single thing about medieval europe

>There is literally no reason to leave Christianity for reconstructed primitive beliefs.

>"Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, that ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Matthew 5:38-39

>"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"
Matthew 5:43-44

>White nations, emulate Canada and Sweden, everything will turn out okay, because God =)

You don't understand. I am saved by Christ. There is a tangible benefit to my life, and because of it I will inherit eternal Glory. There is a benefit I gain in this that no pagan LARPing will give any of you. That's why we look down on you, because you advocate for something you don't really believe. You're just atheists who realise how stupid atheism is.

But anyway, lets turn it around.

Remember that Vikings sold whites as slaves to Arabs. White women were especially in high demand.

m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links

You can tell why it appeals to the modern Swede, there ancestors basically invented a religion dedicated to weaponised cucking. Not only did they allow their women to have multiple husbands, they actively captured white women, and shipped them half way across the world so they could give them to shitskins.

When that failed they just decided to let all the shit skins into their country and rape their women without consequence.

It's no wonder the only time Nordic people weren't absolute cucks was the few hundred years they were Christians.

Ask yourself why God chose the wife of a Judean peasant to be the vessel of His son instead of a Roman princess. Judea was one of the shittiest, most irrelevant areas of the entire developed world at the time. Perhaps this was to show that no one is beyond salvation, even a bunch of redneck desert tribesmen can achieve greatness if they follow God and His son.

or maybe it was because if it was a roman princess people would have executed her for claiming to be a virgin after giving birth.
We dont have a reason to believe such a thing is possible, but idiots do anyway, why? i wish i knew, but how could i when even they dont.

This, even my militantly atheist history professor freely admits that the Christian Church not only was not responsible for the dark ages but in fact was instrumental in the revitalization of Europe in the centuries after the fall of the Western Roman Empire

You being too much of a coward to deal with the vast expanses of the unknown doesn't change the fact that western civilization, and probably most of humanity thanks to globalization, has matured enough that it doesn't need to anthropomorphize the creator of the universe. We accept it as something currently beyond us, and all we can do is advance towards an understanding.

The function of religion in society today is to enshrine tradition, ancestry, and impose a moral law to prevent degeneracy and encourage healthy, productive living.
If you want to reform Christianity again and ditch all the pathetic feebleness so the scripture plays on European strengths instead of compounding our weaknesses (excessive compassion/empathy, for example) then by all means.
Otherwise stop shilling your cuckoldry. You start to smell like a jew.

>Implying my ancestors were crusaders
My ancestors were Welsh dirt farmers and then New England dirt farmers.

And you thinking existence is vast and unknown doesn't make it so, atheicuck.

Did I say it was existence that's vast and unknown?
I'm not an atheist. But I'm also not a monotheist fag who tries to frame our race and species as insignificant slaves to a higher and inaccessible power.
I believe the divine is accessible, and has almost certainly been accessed, and that it's our destiny to access it ourselves.
Isn't that the pattern? What we see as "nature" keeps expanding, and what we would've considered "supernatural" keeps shrinking.

Its quite the opposite actually, YOU thinking existance can be explained with the information we have available doesn't make it so, religitard.

You can try to explain it all day, but its all just guessing and unrealistic claims with nothing to back them up, you are just afraid to admit that you dont know shit.

Think about what you're saying, Judeans were well known for brutally murdering any woman suspected of adultery, the fact that neither Joseph nor anyone else killed Mary when she gave birth to a child and then openly admitted that her husband was not the father is pretty decent evidence of a virgin birth IMO. See also:Buddha's mother

Also nobody has ever seen oxygen, a black hole or a subatomic particle and yet there existence is accepted as fact, just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist

monotheism is a plague on the world and Christianity is the weakest of all those disgusting Abrahamic religions. That's why you're getting you asses kicked by Jews in the banks and Muslims in the streets.

you deus vult larping muppets.

Shame that the romans didn't have more lions.

Focusing on non-existent heaven instead of your own country and people is fucking bluepilled, and it's a part of (especially catholic) christianity, and other abrahamic religions.Literally hippy-tier lol god can save you if you turn the other cheek. In christianity a 70iq subhuman nigger is the same as you, as long as he is a good goy and praises Yeshua. Christianity completely destroyed the the imperial cult and completely erased any respect for the emperor, as that made rome more vunerable. Yes, the great migration was also responsible for the fall of rome, but the migration started around 350 and Rome fell in 476. Christians frequently were burning pagan temples and murdering heathens and christianity burried Roman culture.
You are literally saying culture and science is bullshit.Most of ancient philosophers were pagan except that one degenerate called "socrates", who was even executed for being a degenerate.
European paganism is a value and nature cult for high-IQ descendants of Aryans, who fear a shame and degeneracy more than death, and know that they won't be remembered (aka "go to Valhall) if they will live cowardly, degenerate life."Zeus" is just an allegory for the sky. In fact, the etymology of this name has Aryan Indo-European root: *dyaus-phter, which means "The Sky Father". Same as "Jupiter", which in archaic Latin was called "Diu-piter", and Tyr (in Proto-Germanic "Tiwas").
And the sky, unlike "jesus", is real and we should be really grateful to it.

But Christfags do admit they don't know shit. The entire religion hinges on "faith".
Have "faith" that the disciples actually saw Jesus after his death, and that the rock being moved from in front of the cave he was buried in wasn't just spiteful zealot jews exhuming his corpse and defiling it.

Oh and me saying that my grandfather could fly and because of that he survived WW2 is pretty decent evidence of what i just said?

Also nobody has ever seen a soul, a god or a miracle and yet there existence is accepted as fact, the difference here is that we have MOUNTAINS of evidence to support the existance of oxygen, black holes and subatomic particles but NONE to support your bullshit.

>But Christfags do admit they don't know shit.
not true for most of them, or atleast the ones i've met.

>The entire religion hinges on "faith".
i would agree, too bad faith is just an excuse people give for their beliefs when they dont have any actual reasons to believe it, if they did, they would have be making appeals to faith.
You can believe absolutely anything on faith, even things that are not true, so why the fuck do people think having "faith" is a good thing?

And yet the creator of the scientific method (Descartes) was an extremely devout Catholic, really makes you think

Hitler was a devout catholic, really makes you think.

Maybe someday you will learn not say something totally irrelevant and think its a good argument, but propably not.

>Hitler was a devout catholic

Are you literally retarded

>This guy who came up with a way to help confirm that information was valid believes in god ergo god is real
Fucking what?

Then explain:

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

"The völkisch-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will."

My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

"We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian."

>inb4 4d chess

you gonna claim he was an atheist then?
i cant wait to see where this is going, usually i dont like talking with idiots but here its often pretty fun.
do explain.

he sure was

And yet the first man who called himself a philosopher (Pythagoras) was an extremely devout pagan, really makes you think

Funny how God stopped creating miracles after the invention of the camera

Do you have literally any evidence to back up your ridiculous claim that Hitler was a devout Catholic?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

>extremely devout pagan, really makes you think

Not really, before Christ revealed himself to the world people were forced to hold baseless superstitions.

The alternative is fedorism, and no intelligent man can truly be an atheist.

Also, you picture makes no sense. Why can't Christians stand in formation?

Here's Hitler, in his own words, defending Christiainity and blasting atheism for being a Jewish invention.

youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys

Literally listen to the words coming out of his mouth.

What's up with the Anglo Kike invasion on pol. Fuck off cunt!

Reminder that Chrisitianity was created by ((them)) and the true spirituality of the European peoples was paganism

Sup Forums IS NOT A CHRISTIAN BOARD MOTHERFUCKER

The miracle of the sun and the Fatima revelations happened in the last century.

Why do you expect the God of the universe to be a dancing monkey for your amusement?

Wow a Wikipedia article created by Jews. I should totally believe that over, y'know, his own words.

I mean. It's not like anyone has ever lied about anything Hitler, or the Nazis, have ever done.

Look, another Wikipedia article. I guess the Holohiax really did happen after all.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Cuck.

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

>Heraclides Ponticus reports the story that Pythagoras claimed that he had lived four previous lives that he could remember in detail.[74] One of his past lives, as reported by Aulus Gellius, was as a beautiful courtesan.According to Xenophanes, Pythagoras heard the cry of his dead friend in the bark of a dog.

>Brewer (1894), wrote (page 2293)

>"Pythagoras maintained that the soul has three vehicles: (1) the ethereal, which is luminous and celestial, in which the soul resides in a state of bliss in the stars; (2) the luminous, which suffers the punishment of sin after death; and (3) the terrestrial, which is the vehicle it occupies on this earth."
>"Pythagoras asserted he could write on the moon. His plan of operation was to write on a looking—glass in blood, and place it opposite the moon, when the inscription would appear photographed or reflected on the moon's disc."
>"Mesmerism was practised by Pythagoras, if we may credit Iamblichus, who tells us that he tamed a savage Daunian bear by “stroking it gently with his hand;” subdued an eagle by the same means; and held absolute dominion over beasts and birds by 'the power of his voice,' or 'influence of his touch.'"
>"Pythagoras taught that the sun is a movable sphere in the centre of the universe, and that all the planets revolve round it. This is substantially the same as the Copernican and Newtonian systems."
"The Pythian games were held by the Greeks at Pytho, in Phocis, subsequently called Delphi. They took place every fourth year, the second of each Olympiad."

cont

I see your point but the notion that Hitler was a "devout catholic" is utterly ridiculous, hence why I also included a link to their article on Positive Christianity

>Francisco Franco
LMAO Do you honestly believe that cock sucking midget. M8 hitler hated that kid, he was only suck hitlers dick.

i cant believe you missed the point when even after all that.

the point was that ITS IRRELEVANT!!!
i could not care less what Hitler believed or what Descartes believed or what Einstein believed.

The question is, can you actually give any evidence or in any way demostrate that a belief in a god is in any way justified or rational.
Im guessing you are afraid to answer so you change the subject on purpose.

I'm willing to bet this faggot kike is probably Milo.

So are you saying he wasnt a real catholic?
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman

Kek

Hitler fucking hated the Catholics! He was into Paganism ya kikes.

Yes I can, if we are to accept that the universe works on the principals of cause and effect than there must therefore be an original unmoved mover that set in motion all other events, what science calls the big bang I call Genesis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmoved_mover

Jews and Catholics are working for the same people.

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point, to be a Catholic you have to recognise the pope as the head of the Christian church, if you can find any evidence of Hitler supporting the pope or Catholicism in general please post it.

You're the kind of guy that would willingly fuck your sister.

damn i just came on this board for the first time in months and this bot is still here posting this shit

ow Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, “I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord.” 2 And again, she bore his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, and Cain a worker of the ground. 3 In the course of time Cain brought to … Sister fucker

I'm not a muslim tho

Christians w/ their "faith" lol

Genesis 20:12 (ESV)
12 Besides, she is indeed my sister, the daughter of my father though not the daughter of my mother, and she became my wife. More incest

here we go again, the same old arguments that have been debunked countless times.

No, we cant accept that the state of the universe "before" the big bang was such that the principals of cause and effect were as they are now.

>original unmoved mover
Why not say the big bang IS the unmoved mover? oh right because you are leading the evidence to a god instead of following the evidence to the only conclusion we can make which is "we dont know".

Also, what justification do you have that the "unmoved mover" is actually a mover and not just something not sentient, like the multiverse?
None, but you believe in god so you cant accept the fact that it might not be a god.

Next

>hitler was christian

>One of the earliest claims of Nazi occultism can be found in Lewis Spence's book Occult Causes of the Present War (1940). According to Spence, Alfred Rosenberg and his book The Myth of the Twentieth Century were responsible for promoting pagan, occult and anti-Christian ideas that motivated the Nazi party.

>In 1933, Hitler signed the Reichskonkordat (Reich Concordat), a treaty with the Vatican that required the regime to honour the independence of Catholic institutions and prohibited clergy from involvement in politics.[144] However, the regime continued to target the Christian churches and to try to weaken their influence. Throughout 1935 and 1936, hundreds of clergy and nuns were arrested, often on trumped up charges of currency smuggling or sexual offenses.[145][146] Goebbels widely publicised the trials in his propaganda campaigns, showing the cases in the worst possible light.[145] Restrictions were placed on public meetings, and Catholic publications faced censorship. Catholic schools were required to reduce religious instruction and crucifixes were removed from state buildings.[147][b] Hitler often vacillated on whether or not the Kirchenkampf (church struggle) should be a priority, but his frequent inflammatory comments on the issue were enough to convince Goebbels to intensify his work on the issue;[148] in February 1937 he stated he wanted to eliminate the Protestant church.[149]

>In 1928, Evola wrote a violent attack on Christianity titled Pagan Imperialism, which proposed transforming fascism into a system consonant with ancient Roman values and the ancient Mystery traditions. Evola proposed that fascism should be vehicle for reinstating the caste-system and aristocracy of antiquity.Benito Mussolini made use of it in order to threaten the Vatican with the possibility of an "anti-clerical fascism".

>taking the old testament literally

Even the Catholic Church doesn't do that any more

Christians are so fucking annoying.

>Christianity
>1488
>Christianity is growing much faster in Africa than Europe or the US

The fact that we use a base ten number system and define two as being half of four.

Anglo kikes are fucking Sub-Saharan's.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy3U2L4LHMM&t=32s

The big bang is the unmoved mover, the unmoved mover is God and the big bang is God(or at least a physical manifestation of God) I freely acknowledge that my views are Panentheistic

By all accounts it's true that the principals of cause and effect did not exist as we understand them before the big bang, it's debatable if what we consider to be "time and space' even existed before the big bang.

If there was not a prime mover to cause the big bang then why would the big bang have occurred in the first place?

>to be a Catholic
its like you didnt even read the link i posted, you are not the ultimate authority that decides who is or is not a catholic.
Also, did you alread forget that its irrelevant?

Sup Forums with another flawless victory against the white kike invasion. Brothers, we will never lose!

So explain

>Goes to church every Sunday
>Refrains from masturbation
>Doesn't have premarital sex
>Pray on a regular basis
>Avoids eating pork, shellfish, etc.
Just a reminder that if you don't make an effort to do these things, you are part of the problem.

We wud crusaders and sht

both of those things were literally nothing

>If there was not a prime mover to cause the big bang then why would the big bang have occurred in the first place?
an argument from ignorance, but disregarding that. The answer is, i dont know and neither do you, why is it so hard for you to admit that you do not know? Is it because you cant let go of god no matter how ridicilous he ends up sounding when science goes forward?

>Done

Not really, seeing as your fundamental tennant, that matter can be created spontaneously, directly violates the second law of thermodynamics. You can argue all you want, but you know it's true.

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

The no-true-Scotsman fallacy does not apply to Catholicism, you either are or you are not a Catholic and the guidelines as to who is and is not a Catholic are very clearly defined. Unless you can provide evidence that Hitler considered the pope to be a divine authority then he was not a Catholic.