JEWS ARE MAKING IT FELONY TO BOYCOTT ISRAEL IN THE US

There isn't any opposition from any Senator against the Israel Anti-Boycott Act (S. 720).
>Anyone guilty of violating the prohibitions will face a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison
archive.is/5HK9j

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CMfUN
youtube.com/watch?v=yi6_k4qz-8Q
gazathedearweeplace.com/brave-enough-to-boycott-divest-from-israel/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Michaelson
archive.is/jtlv5
youtube.com/watch?v=R2I2mK_3_ns
youtube.com/watch?v=yvsQsao1F88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Democratic Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware, when asked by The Intercept about the ACLU’s warning that the bill he is co-sponsoring criminalizes free speech, affirmed his support for the bill by responding: “I continue to support a strong U.S./Israel relationship.”

Why do (((they))) hate the 1st amendment so much?

Are you criticizing the anti-boycott bill? Do we need to pass an anti-criticizing bill too?

archive.is/CMfUN
They want a war, one way or the other

They're bringing back the sanctions? Fuck. This is war.

There's just no way this will hold in the supreme court.

Bump

Those kind of matters take years if not decades to attend to. The Jews could do a lot damage in the meantime.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Sponsor
Sen. Cardin, Benjamin L. [D-MD]

Cosponsor Date Cosponsored
Sen. Portman, Rob [R-OH]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Nelson, Bill [D-FL] 03/27/2017
Sen. Rubio, Marco [R-FL] 03/27/2017
Sen. Menendez, Robert [D-NJ] 03/27/2017
Sen. Collins, Susan M. [R-ME] 03/27/2017
Sen. Blumenthal, Richard [D-CT] 03/27/2017
Sen. Graham, Lindsey [R-SC] 03/28/2017
Sen. Young, Todd C. [R-IN] 03/28/2017
Sen. Boozman, John [R-AR] 03/28/2017
Sen. Isakson, Johnny [R-GA] 03/28/2017
Sen. Peters, Gary C. [D-MI] 03/28/2017
Sen. Hatch, Orrin G. [R-UT] 03/30/2017
Sen. Perdue, David [R-GA] 03/30/2017
Sen. Roberts, Pat [R-KS] 03/30/2017
Sen. Wicker, Roger F. [R-MS] 03/30/2017
Sen. Hoeven, John [R-ND] 04/04/2017
Sen. Cornyn, John [R-TX] 04/04/2017
Sen. Fischer, Deb [R-NE] 04/04/2017
Sen. Heller, Dean [R-NV] 04/24/2017
Sen. Moran, Jerry [R-KS] 04/24/2017
Sen. Crapo, Mike [R-ID] 04/24/2017
Sen. Cantwell, Maria [D-WA] 04/24/2017
Sen. Grassley, Chuck [R-IA] 04/25/2017
Sen. Capito, Shelley Moore [R-WV] 04/26/2017
Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY] 05/01/2017
Sen. Ernst, Joni [R-IA] 05/01/2017
Sen. Hassan, Margaret Wood [D-NH] 05/08/2017
Sen. Gillibrand, Kirsten E. [D-NY] 05/09/2017
Sen. Lankford, James [R-OK] 05/16/2017
Sen. Burr, Richard [R-NC] 05/17/2017
Sen. Donnelly, Joe [D-IN] 05/23/2017
Sen. Scott, Tim [R-SC] 05/25/2017
Sen. Cruz, Ted [R-TX] 06/05/2017
Sen. Manchin, Joe, III [D-WV] 06/05/2017
Sen. Strange, Luther [R-AL] 06/05/2017
Sen. McCaskill, Claire [D-MO] 06/06/2017
Sen. Thune, John [R-SD] 06/12/2017
Sen. Wyden, Ron [D-OR] 06/12/2017
Sen. Sasse, Ben [R-NE] 06/15/2017
Sen. Coons, Christopher A. [D-DE] 06/26/2017
Sen. Bennet, Michael F. [D-CO] 07/12/2017
Sen. Sullivan, Dan [R-AK] 07/12/2017
Sen. Cassidy, Bill [R-LA]

bump

I'm a faggot for fucking up the title. Fuck me.

Can Iran just get the all-clear to demolish I*rael already?

The slide is real.

Boozman?
Moran?
Crapo?
Coons?
Schumer?
Sounds about right...

... Ted Cruz? Why brobro?

This is clearly against your constitution so how is this still moving forward?

It's unconstitutional. It'll never pass.

MIGA! Fucking based! Can't push the Kush!

ntroduced in Senate (03/23/2017)

Israel Anti-Boycott Act

This bill declares that Congress: (1) opposes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution of March 24, 2016, which urges countries to pressure companies to divest from, or break contracts with, Israel; and (2) encourages full implementation of the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014 through enhanced, governmentwide, coordinated U.S.-Israel scientific and technological cooperation in civilian areas.

The bill amends the Export Administration Act of 1979 to declare that it shall be U.S. policy to oppose:

requests by foreign countries to impose restrictive practices or boycotts against other countries friendly to the United States or against U.S. persons; and
restrictive trade practices or boycotts fostered or imposed by an international governmental organization, or requests to impose such practices or boycotts, against Israel.

(Cont.)

Are you honestly surprised? He is openly a shabbos goy.

Are you fucking retarded?!

youtube.com/watch?v=yi6_k4qz-8Q

5 sheckels says it does.
Shake my dick on it?

Just like the Patriot Act right?

>one of your senators co-sponsored this bill
Fuck Portman

(Cont.)

The bill prohibits U.S. persons engaged in interstate or foreign commerce from:

requesting the imposition of any boycott by a foreign country against a country which is friendly to the United States; or
supporting any boycott fostered or imposed by an international organization, or requesting imposition of any such boycott, against Israel.
The bill amends the Export-Import Bank Act of 1945 to include as a reason for the Export-Import Bank to deny credit applications for the export of goods and services
between the United States and foreign countries, opposition to policies and actions that are politically motivated and are intended to penalize or otherwise limit commercial relations specifically with citizens or residents of Israel, entities organized under the laws of Israel, or the Government of Israel.

I'll take that bet Trump will never let the kikes get away with anything like this...

Unless trump has the balls to veto

r u actually saudi?

I'm sure he'll VETO THE FUCK OUT IT...

lol

No, I am Arab

I have nothing to do with filthy S*uds who named the country after themselves

Dude, YOU'RE GAY/

get a load of this goy, he wants to shake my dick
WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

mfw GOP btfod Sup Forums

We need a place to exile jews who won't behave. Israel fits the bill perfectly, and the only people who oppose its existence are shills and jews who don't want to live there.

Get this out there!

leftists want hate speech laws to attack and imprison white people with, but they also want to hate Israeli jews (just not the elite globalist billionaire jews who own the DNC) It's a real conundrum for them, but either way AROUND JEWS YOU LOSE.

that sure is a lot of kikes

Sup Forums is full of kikes.
Make a thread about an article. Any article that was written by a kike or a faggot and watch your thread as it gets bumped immediately with posters agreeing with the article. The more anti American democracy and freedom of speech the better. After a few bumps, point out that the article was written by a kike. Then, watch the bumps stop coming
Sup Forums is all but dead from cancer

>(just not the elite globalist billionaire jews who own the DNC)
What, like Adelson and the Kushners? At least if you were in jail for free speech, you wouldn't sound this naive.

>Sup Forums is all but dead from cancer

>Sup Forums is all but dead from cancer
Cancer doesn't die from cancer.

Fuck my state and every piece of shit politician that comes from it.
This is so fucking ridiculous that even the goddamn gigakikes from the (((ACLU))) are opposing.

House of Saud are bedfellows of Israel. Fuck em'.

You became a banana republic with Citizens United and the Patriot Act anyway. Your level of cuckoldry by kikes is beyoud saving.

Dont bother with these two

When jews fight other jews, that's when you know it's bad.

Careful user. Those Saud's will make quick with the neck choppings.

You can't post an article on this board without an /everytime/ search being done on the author. I think you're being disingenuous....

Lol, muh freedom

bizznump

This is literally a direct infringement on the 1A

(((Schumer))) shut down the line of questioning that tied Hilldawg to evidence tampering in the Waco hearing.

Bump for visibility

What is the chance something like this would honestly get close to passing?

I mean surely the supreme court would strike it down? If they didn't I would take a vacation to Washington because freedom of speech just went out the window for the worst cause on the planet.

Baware, allijan al elictronia trakebkoum...

>A bill that would criminalise boycotts against Israel has been signed by 45 US senators and 237 congressman.

Surprisingly close.

I think you're naive, lack scope and intelligence, and are a kike or a kike puppet yourself

The US diaspora kikes has been fighting with the Israeli Zionist kikes since the 60s.

It is only now that Kikes who held both positions like the neocons are exposed and abandoned and the degeneracy of the younger US kikes (why am i a Kike again when i I am an nigger ass liking tyranny) that the masks start coming off.

The good news is one side is likely to lose soon.
The bad news is one side is likely to win soon.

Donnie has so many jew dicks up his ass, he's singing hava nagila

Sorry, bro. No time for black pilled shill artists. Shoo, shoo.

>not trumps fault
>he is our man
>praise kek

muh interdimensional chess!

Rest easy, goys. Turns out it was nothing the whole time.

CLAIMING THEY DIDN'T KNOW

Some co-sponsors seemed not to have any idea what they co-sponsored – almost as though they reflexively sign whatever comes from AIPAC without having any idea what’s in it. Democratic Senator Gary Peters of Michigan, for instance, seemed genuinely bewildered when told of the ACLU’s letter, saying “what’s the Act? You’ll have to get back to me on that.”

… Perhaps most stunning is our interview with the primary sponsor of the bill, Democratic Senator Benjamin Cardin, who seemed to have no idea what was in his bill, particularly insisting that it contains no criminal penalties.
It’s understandable that our senators don’t have time to read every bill they sponsor. These people have a lot on their plates. For example, on Tuesday, the Senate held hearings on the threat that campus protests pose to First Amendment rights in the United States.

Fuck Israel, fuck jews, and all kikes should be gassed. Come at me you homos

gazathedearweeplace.com/brave-enough-to-boycott-divest-from-israel/

List of companies boycotting. Pretty POS'd except caterpillar.

I too, would like to take pictures of the reflecting pool and discuss, at length and with great passion, the issues facing our Senate today- like rampant treason.

Also Jay (((Michaelson)))

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Michaelson

Somebody's gonna get the shaft if they tried to pull a quick one like that.

You can still boycott Israel just don't fucking post it on social media like a fucking nigger.

Everybody check out this hip kike using the word nigger. Better support this bill!

ooooh he's a rabbi too, that means he can fuck three year olds!

You've got freedom of speech but just don't post online like a fucking nigger.

>You can still practice freedom stupid goyim, just don't let anyone see or know!

Don't post it on social media, goys! I, uh...mean nigger. Yeah that's it.

Jesus could they make it more obvious?

Jesus christ. Anybody got a meme of the wizard of Oz with a merchant head?

archive.is/jtlv5

Bump

Noice.

I swear everytime there is a list of senators that are backing something I hate, and this I despise, that bitch Maria Cuntwell is on it. She needs to go. Washingtonfags wtf can we do?

youtube.com/watch?v=R2I2mK_3_ns

Cuckstians exist to suck off Kikes. Burgers exist to support Israel.

Just laugh and enjoy the show.

Foolish goyim cattle. It wouldn't be wise to disobey us.

Wasn't this ALREADY ILLEGAL?

BUSINESS ENTITIES DEFINITIONS IN ISRAEL

B.M./BM/בע"מ (Be'eravon Mugbal) literally: by limited liability/warranty, usually translated "Ltd." in English, pronounced "BE'AM" in Hebrew.
Company (corporation) - Formed and registered in Israel in accordance with Israeli law. Most companies limit liability of their members in the form of shares. In this case the term "Limited" or the abbreviation "Ltd." must appear as part of the full name of the company.
Private Company, 1-50 shareholders, 1 director, may not offer or sell stock or debentures to the public. Articles must containt restriction on transfer of shares.
Public Company, minimum 7 shareholders, may offer stock or debentures to the public after issuing a prospectus with specified information. Must publish annual report that includes audited financial statements and directors' report, filed with Register of Companies, available to the public.
Foreign Company (branch) - Company formed overseas may have a branch or local office in Israel. Must register as a foreign company with Register of Companies within one month of its establishment. If the company uses "limited" as part of its name, it must display its name and the country where it is formed in every invoice, letter, announcement, advertisement, or other official publication. No requirement to publish financial statements of a private company.

(Cont.)

Exercise your right to bear arms user
Overthrow the tyrants and liberate the rest of us

Anti kike bump

(MOAR)

Partnership - Entity that consists of persons who contract to form a partnership. Personal liability of the partners is not limited unless they are limited partners of limited partnerships. A foreign partnership is also permitted to do business in Israel.
Self-employed - A self-employed person works entirely for him/herself and is entirely liable for the business. Same rules of registration apply.
Cooperative - Entity found mainly in agriculture (such as a kibbutz or moshav), or transportation, or certain types of marketing operations associated with agricultural products.
Non profit organization - Mainly academic institutions, hospitals, charitable organizations, and municipalities. Non profits are subject to a special law governing their formation and operations.

>Pay close attention to non-profit, goys

Oh shit, user. COC is amazing. Should have clicked sooner, tbqh

Nice. Meme it.

I used to jam that shit in highschool, late 90's, ye they rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvsQsao1F88

>B-BUT MUH LAND OF THE FREE!

And puppets of the jews for more then 100 years, lmao!

Me too. Saw them with Metallica in Seattle. Albatross was the first song I could play all the way though.

Down changed my life.

Using the tree hugger fag, wayne give it up dude, you couldn't be elected as a fucking dog catcher. You lack drive, energy and charisma, ffs I remember when you used to do vids where you had a flag hanging off a fucking broom handle.

Once we UNITE and elect people who actually have our interests at heart, those pieces of papers will burn like the jews in the holocaust didnt

More than a third of all Jewish donations in the US is directed toward Israel, according to Tidhar Ofek, member of the Board of Directors of American Support for Israel.

That figure, he said, is important for Israel given how much easier it is to raise funds in the United States – even for Israeli causes.

“In general, people give more to charity in the US than in Israel,” he said, as figures indicate that Americans tend to donate a higher percentage of GDP each year than most countries, whether because of cultural, ideological or historical reasons.
But one thing is clear: the tax system in the United States is more conducive to eliciting donations than in Israel.

“In Israel, there are stumbling blocks to encourage charitable giving,” he said.

“The US tax code very much encourages giving to charity and makes it feasible for people to get a tax break.”
In the US, he notes, setting up a nonprofit that can receive tax-exempt donations is very simple. In Israel, few organizations are eligible for the status, and those that are need to undergo a two-year waiting period before they receive official approval.

Israelis also tend to have a stronger belief that the state should be responsible for dealing with social welfare issues than Americans, so may be less likely to seek out charitable organizations to play those roles.

As a result, many Israeli nonprofits set up counterparts in the US to help tap into the vast pool of contributions.

Many “friends of” organizations in the US exist with the sole purpose of raising funds in the friendly US giving environment, and then channeling them to Israeli groups.

(Cont.)